Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• May I ask, why is it that you gave me a follow? Just curious.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Asides the convo we had earlier, I figured that you'd be worthy of it; love to see what you've got for us over here in TCF and all. Awesome!
    Lumini
    Lumini
    Not sure that I have anything else other than that one thread, but thanks! :D I had also completely forgot that you were the bloke what I had that conversation with. XD. Thanks!
    All right, everybody else! And so the question stands: What's your most favorite part of Terraria?
    Reactions: Terrarian24897
    PlanteraBlade
    PlanteraBlade
    The boss music. All of them are so well laid out, they all fit well with the boss they're assigned to, and they all make me want to fight them more just for the music. Or even the bosses in general, for that matter. Every one is memorable.
    Terrarian24897
    Terrarian24897
    Everything! Except for players who sell me to the Merchant, and the Merchant
    Randomfox720
    Randomfox720
    I'd say... going into the Curruption. And the Forest music... reminds me of when I played mobile... I just get a rush of nostalgia. And mining. Exploring underground is so awesome :D As for boss fights, my favorite is skeletron prime. So fun...:)
    Mixing Cherry and Grape Kool-Aid and drinking the finished product proved to be a fascinating experience; it all comes down to the amount...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Oh Yeah!! That's the spirit!
    Halixon
    Halixon
    Always liked it as a kid, and i haven't had it in a long time. Now i want to taste it again. *mouth drools*
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    When it comes to things I haven't tried in a long time, I equate them to Trix; having got a box and a few bowls once in a while. By the time it comes, it is soooo satisfying! It may be General Mills' saving grace against Quaker's cereals because they kinda sorta share the ability to stay crunchy under milk.
    Late October 2008: Disneyland is like a black hole; once you go in, you can't get out. Something would probably lure me away from revisit...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    ... That would be Terraria and I'm forever grateful for that and for you guys. Every. Single. One. Of. You, dearest to my heart. You were always there when I had rough times and helped me get out of them. Of all forums I knew, I'm glad to join these ones.
    Thank you TCF for keeping us up-to-date with all the drama going on at YT proving itself to have a more sinistsr sect and all! Great!
    Reactions: Aesir
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    What happened on youtube? Something worse than the recent Red (Not referring to Redigit, but to Youtube Red) bull:red: that has happened there not too long ago?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    A few famous channels had a falling out recently; it may have not mattered to me, but it probably did to others here, so I took the time to commend you guys for keeping us informed about that stuff just in case.
    Randomfox720
    Randomfox720
    I'm just glad that I stay out of drama and never hear about it when it happens. Just so mind boggling how people can be so seff-centered.
    What other games do you play??
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I've been through many; it'd be far too much to list. I mess around in Garry Newman's toybox here and there, recording all my interesting sights for you guys' viewing pleasure. Do you mind a list of the games I played in chronological order in relation to my lifetime?
    ⌂MiRÅcLE⌂
    ⌂MiRÅcLE⌂
    Yes of course
    20160328204544_1_zpsfcdnzvhn.jpg
    The Limo Drivers.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I'll keep that in mind; it doesn't help that I have an addon that allows vehicles to take damage. The first time I tried to make the capture, one wrong move with Sans and the Cadillac limo had a bad time.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Now just do this scene but with Sans on a Tri-Cycle/Bicycle/anything close enough to that that you can get your hands on passing Papyrus and you'll get a 10/10 from me
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I could make the bikes, but it'd take some time out of other more productive stuff in the Source (like the Player sculptures).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom