1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
diekonradish
Last Activity:
May 22, 2018 at 5:06 AM
Birthday:
Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Magical Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

diekonradish

Slime Collector, Female, 19, from Crispy Fried Chicken

Three Sand Elementals during a storm? Who would've knew? May 21, 2018 at 6:35 PM

diekonradish was last seen:
May 22, 2018 at 5:06 AM
    1. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Three Sand Elementals during a storm? Who would've knew?
    2. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Looks like Neptunia Week's coming about. [​IMG]
      1. Shaedric likes this.
      2. Myu
        Myu
        Why.
        May 20, 2018 at 11:29 PM
        Shaedric, Kyu and Dg-vr like this.
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Totally worth it.
        May 21, 2018 at 12:50 AM
    3. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Happy Terraria Day!
      1. Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron likes this.
      2. Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron
        Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron
        they will release 1.3.6 in the 7th birthday!!!
        May 16, 2018 at 8:09 AM
    4. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      For the next Writings and other Observations, expect Super 8 in novella form with Em's Players and some others once we get clearance.
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        That's what I'm aiming for; I don't forget!
        May 12, 2018
    5. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      The air contains progress as of now and it's wonderful. Things seem as if they go in the right direction.
    6. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      IKEA's the real happiest place on Earth. More than DIY furniture. More than meatballs. More than cookies that give off ASMR responses. `:)
    7. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Looks like I won't do that again! `:D[​IMG]
      1. LambKnight and Realith like this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Friendly reminder that one shall remove their Moon Lord drops before entering a tShock-based server world.
        May 2, 2018
      3. XSlayer300
        XSlayer300
        Well it looks like you're doing some magical power or sort which is really noice. Though in practice, sorry m8.
        May 2, 2018
        Realith and diekonradish like this.
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I thought it looked as if other Players readied a spell that could've destroyed me. `:p
        May 2, 2018
        Realith likes this.
    8. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      More Garfield, less Tom.
    9. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      We all look very nice tonight. `:D [​IMG]
      1. Cute Little Snek
        Cute Little Snek
        The Sad Moment You Realize The Blocks Are Literally Just Leaves With Inverted Paint.
        Apr 25, 2018
        Zitho likes this.
    10. Aidanus the Awkward
      Aidanus the Awkward
      Remember that “Kyudan” account? It’s broken, so I got this one instead.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        It's never too late contemplating changes, rest assured. `:)
        Apr 25, 2018
      3. Aidanus the Awkward
        Apr 25, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        You're welcome!
        Apr 25, 2018
    11. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I got the text taller. Works real well. [​IMG]
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Hello Matter Manipulator.
        Apr 25, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        It restored my faith in Starbound since I have legitimacy! Ahaha!
        Apr 25, 2018
    12. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I'm grateful this game introduced me for the Andy font. The standard assortment of HL2 fonts can get tiring after four years. `:)
    13. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Don't you like it when a plan comes together?
      1. Realith and InstaFiz like this.
      2. Realith
        Realith
        What you talkin' bout' Radish?
        Apr 21, 2018
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Any plan, really. `:D
        Apr 23, 2018
        Realith likes this.
      4. altermaven
        altermaven
        From the sounds of it I guess you can say that..

:dryadcool:

you're part of the Team.
        Apr 25, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
    14. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Oh look, past palette! `:D[​IMG]
    15. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Yay, I found another Irem [game]!
      1. altermaven
        altermaven
        the only Irem game that was produced for the NES... I have regretfully never played... is Metal Storm. A platforming shootemup involving a mech that can jump *and* reverse gravity. In an era where two-loop games were a thing.
        Apr 16, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I've heard some neat things about it. The port of Image Fight for the same system... Not so much. That's decent.
        Apr 18, 2018
    16. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Fun should stand as the most cultural guideline here since just about everyone abides by the others rather well.
    17. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      When in doubt, SpongeBob production music.
      1. Vinyl Luck TTX likes this.
    18. Zitho
      Zitho
      Wanna play terraria??
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Zitho
        Zitho
        What?
        Apr 14, 2018
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        The Terraria server Jupiter (running tShock, PC version of course).
        Apr 14, 2018
      4. Zitho
        Zitho
        Ohh yea. ok
        Apr 14, 2018
    19. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Some Jello snacks work better with a butter knife than a spoon regarding the purpose of spreading them on something else.
      1. Zitho and Cyastic like this.
    20. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Alas, the Mini Cheesecakes now join the Orange and Cream Jones Soda as 7/11 products that came in low supply and equal demand. There's hope!
      1. Zitho and Cyastic like this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Orange and Cream Jones Soda's still sold elsewhere, so it's no big loss there. There's plenty of 'em all around the U.S. and elsewhere, befitting a convenience store.
        Apr 13, 2018
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Oh wait. The Mini Cheesecakes have remaining stock! Kinda limited, though.
        May 9, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 19)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Diekonradish
    Magical Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hi, I'm Diekon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come to serve as a force of unification amongst the some of us. I look to socialize (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions seem to be misunderstood.

As you can tell, I (in our lovely game) like to wear plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which lead to the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as my Terraria character). Plants or no plants, I am an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person; said by some to be nearly unstoppable. Sometimes, I have a high tendency to be long-worded for the simple stuff; it's a habit.

This game did wonders to me with even more done as updates loomed in as I would be thrown into a perpetual cycle that ushers a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I'm the guy who likes to reference and post images and videos of older games with varying degrees of obscurity periodically and it wouldn't be possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    What I Can Do
    [​IMG] I can't sprite for jack and I can't build (ingame) for jack; either way, I do so because it's fun. Getting into the game also meant wanting the desire to see its entities in the form of various pixel arts.
    Once, I looked to MC to be the best place to do so; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I was able to shine and captivate a select few users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests to guide me when it comes to these projects; although, there is some criteria that I follow before I move on that usually starts. Usually, that's if a good quality image of the user's Terraria character in question (I can make out the colors of the pixels, especially since 1.3 and so forth) is available.

I am more likely to start some entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption); anyways, it is what it is.

If I have time constraints (laziness) or can't find a picture, I'll make a piece involving one of my characters for you. Sharing is caring, and I like to uphold the Jenny Everywhere principle when I do so; then again, it's better to have something than nothing, just so you are aware.

This does not necessarily pertain to my pixel art; chances are, most of those things would fall into that category.
    In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around to help me give nice things for others. We stick together, helping ourselves as we help each other.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Good Times
    The game itself is excellent for satisfying my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just to name a few. Looking for someone to play with? Most of the time, I'll be there, hoping that we can help each other by doing so. Keep in mind that I stay true to my headcanons mentioned below, although I'll break from them once in a while.

In fact, I took it upon myself to change my homepage from my Photobucket profile to my Steam profile to make things easier for everybody. PC is the way to go for me since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like to Write
    Terraria is rife with headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread is considered a minor community effort, having asked others to allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, it's a load of fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]