1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
diekonradish
Last Activity:
Dec 18, 2017 at 5:20 AM
Birthday:
Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Magical Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

diekonradish

Slime Collector, Female, 19, from The Gully

Magik! [​IMG] Dec 18, 2017 at 5:21 AM

diekonradish was last seen:
Viewing member profile diekonradish, Dec 18, 2017 at 5:20 AM
    1. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Magik! [​IMG]
      1. Architect and FlyKip like this.
      2. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Sorcery!
        Dec 18, 2017 at 5:34 AM
    2. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Someday, I will get Lemon and Chocolate Oreos; swapping the cream between the two so I can have Pepsi Twist and Duplex Apt.
      1. KrazyK413 likes this.
    3. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Some considerations. [​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        iNPC and Followers Mod both introduce an ability for gModders to add NPCs to a squad. The former's intended for squads with Civilian-class NPCs while the latter can do so regardless of side.

Because of the side options in the former, that may cause some issues with the latter and of course, the addon space for the Borderlands and hazmat conscripts required stands unnecessary.
        Dec 16, 2017 at 7:26 PM
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Global Ammo Modifier speaks for itself, really. GMXPM also has proficiencies where people that invest skill points have a chance of their attacks dealing some form of elemental damage. Also, it with the V92 Base ammo types available may have caused me reaching that kind of limit.
        Dec 16, 2017 at 7:28 PM
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Having thought that I got out of that limit, let's hope that some V92 ammo types work again. People can get busy, It's understandable. Sometimes, I can have those very same reasons.
        Dec 16, 2017 at 7:32 PM
    4. diekonradish
    5. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      "Don't leave me hanging!" [​IMG]
      1. Architect likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Sooner or later, Farcy will outclass me in terms of physical capabilities.
        Dec 16, 2017 at 2:01 AM
        DoctorMcDerp likes this.
      4. akrobeau
        akrobeau
        What game is that?
        Dec 18, 2017 at 12:42 AM
      5. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        FFXV: Comrades.
        Dec 18, 2017 at 1:24 AM
        akrobeau likes this.
    6. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Who's gonna complete the map? [​IMG]
    7. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I can get down with this. :) [​IMG]
    8. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      And yet another sky lake! [​IMG]
      1. fireman7100 likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        RyanAZWC's full of them for some reason. `:D
        Dec 15, 2017 at 5:52 AM
    9. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Otherworld news is cool and all, but have you considered the progress of Pangeo? I haven't fully forgot about it for sure!
      1. neoselket and XoArK like this.
      2. FairyPrincessSerenity
        FairyPrincessSerenity
        What? I don't remember the being any cool news.
        Dec 15, 2017 at 4:30 AM
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        It's nice for people that want it.
        Dec 15, 2017 at 4:31 AM
    10. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      "There's a kid in my house." [​IMG]
      1. Vladimier likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        "There are more kids in my house."
        Dec 14, 2017 at 6:53 PM
    11. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I'ma miss Yukie. She's cool. [​IMG]
      1. DoctorMcDerp and Architect like this.
    12. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Where am I gonna go? [​IMG]
      1. ComixTheNoob likes this.
    13. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Folger here, reporting for 12 Days of Christmas.
      1. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        Actually, the 12 days of Christmas are the days 12 days after Christmas
        Dec 14, 2017 at 12:04 AM
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Oh. I can get down with a fortnight, a week, and then some.
        Dec 14, 2017 at 3:57 AM
    14. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Only in [Aurora] Terraria! [​IMG]
      1. scribblegengar and Realith like this.
    15. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      That looks like it hurts! [​IMG]
      1. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        that looks like a handy contraption! what's it for?
        Dec 10, 2017
      2. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Stop abusing the harpies, it's not fair.
        Dec 10, 2017
        FlyKip and InstaFiz like this.
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Destroying stuff. It's fun, so I call it the Fun Zone despite the sign calling it something else.
        Dec 10, 2017
        InstaFiz likes this.
    16. diekonradish
    17. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I finally fixed a typo on the Periwinkle Pages. Thank goodness I got it now instead of later!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        It's a god-to-honest typo. Now's not a time being silly now! `:D
        Dec 9, 2017
      3. CANNON
        CANNON
        it is silly to not be silly

also why is your avatar always one or two people standing in an open field
        Dec 9, 2017
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        One of those two people is myself, mind you. `:)
        Dec 9, 2017
    18. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      How'd Xen get it?[​IMG]
    19. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Oleg's build takes me back...[​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        ... In favor of one in development during July 19. Rockin'!
        Dec 8, 2017
    20. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Hold on; get a microwave.[​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Put the donuts in the microwave for 20 seconds, is what I mean by "give 'em 20 seconds of microcooking."
        Dec 8, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 19)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Diekonradish
    Magical Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hi, I'm Diekon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come to serve as a force of unification amongst the some of us. I look to socialize (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions seem to be misunderstood.

As you can tell, I (in our lovely game) like to wear plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which lead to the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as my Terraria character). Plants or no plants, I am an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person; said by some to be nearly unstoppable. Sometimes, I have a high tendency to be long-worded for the simple stuff; it's a habit.

This game did wonders to me with even more done as updates loomed in as I would be thrown into a perpetual cycle that ushers a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I'm the guy who likes to reference and post images and videos of older games with varying degrees of obscurity periodically and it wouldn't be possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    What I Can Do
    [​IMG] I can't sprite for jack and I can't build (ingame) for jack; either way, I do so because it's fun. Getting into the game also meant wanting the desire to see its entities in the form of various pixel arts.
    Once, I looked to MC to be the best place to do so; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I was able to shine and captivate a select few users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests to guide me when it comes to these projects; although, there is some criteria that I follow before I move on that usually starts. Usually, that's if a good quality image of the user's Terraria character in question (I can make out the colors of the pixels, especially since 1.3 and so forth) is available.

I am more likely to start some entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption); anyways, it is what it is.

If I have time constraints (laziness) or can't find a picture, I'll make a piece involving one of my characters for you. Sharing is caring, and I like to uphold the Jenny Everywhere principle when I do so; then again, it's better to have something than nothing, just so you are aware.

This does not necessarily pertain to my pixel art; chances are, most of those things would fall into that category.
    In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around to help me give nice things for others. We stick together, helping ourselves as we help each other.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Good Times
    The game itself is excellent for satisfying my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just to name a few. Looking for someone to play with? Most of the time, I'll be there, hoping that we can help each other by doing so. Keep in mind that I stay true to my headcanons mentioned below, although I'll break from them once in a while.

In fact, I took it upon myself to change my homepage from my Photobucket profile to my Steam profile to make things easier for everybody. PC is the way to go for me since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like to Write
    Terraria is rife with headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread is considered a minor community effort, having asked others to allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, it's a load of fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]