1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
diekonradish
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2017 at 7:05 AM
Birthday:
Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Den's Funky Flesh Island, Vindictus Server
Magical Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

diekonradish

Dungeon Spirit, Male, 18, from Den's Funky Flesh Island, Vindictus Server

Said it once, but I'm gonna say it again: I hope Audrina gets better soon. Share the hopes. Help a fellow Terrarian out. `;) Mar 28, 2017 at 7:54 AM

diekonradish was last seen:
Mar 29, 2017 at 7:05 AM
    1. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Said it once, but I'm gonna say it again: I hope Audrina gets better soon. Share the hopes. Help a fellow Terrarian out. `;)
      1. Mihn
        Mihn
        Who's that?
        Mar 28, 2017 at 11:48 AM
        SnailsAttack likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        Mar 28, 2017 at 4:17 PM
    2. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      So much for spider hugs[​IMG]
      1. Agastya
        Agastya
        I didn't know what to expect from the filename but I think this is far more tame than anything I could have imagined
        Mar 28, 2017 at 7:03 AM
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I find it slightly odd that this got captured just as Folger's legs disappeared as per the standard of Player death.
        Mar 28, 2017 at 7:11 AM
    3. Derpytheswaggy
      Derpytheswaggy
      do you like stroganoff
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Oh dear, it's been a while. A long while. Maybe I'll tell you when I actually got some, okay?
        Mar 28, 2017 at 4:51 AM
      2. Derpytheswaggy
        Mar 28, 2017 at 1:46 PM
    4. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Oh how I adore pencil sketches of things! `;)
    5. diekonradish
    6. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I've got almost two hours' worth of 12" mixes playing at the moment. A good amount of tracks I chose I had not heard before.
    7. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Nuuuuuuuuuuuu! Turns out that my other pack of cars running on the Simfphys base didn't run because I had no autorun folder.
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        G-Modding's quite fun, I should say. Nobody's perfect and I should realize that I'll make those mistakes. `:p
        Mar 26, 2017 at 12:51 AM
    8. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Vanities finished!! `:) [​IMG]
      1. View previous comments...
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        After a little while of reflection, I decided to base them around the protagonists of Second Samurai. Base, since I must make do with Terraria's limitations. `:indifferent: [​IMG]
        Mar 25, 2017 at 6:09 AM
      3. Aiflynn
        Aiflynn
        K, pretty nice.
        Mar 25, 2017 at 6:09 AM
        diekonradish likes this.
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Thanks! It took me almost the end of the day to accomplish!
        Mar 25, 2017 at 6:15 AM
    9. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      It's becoming a lot more difficult for me to express my positivity with all this pessimism floating around lately. `:(
      1. Gearzoid II likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. LeGurdah
        LeGurdah
        As much of a deliberately insane person (insomniac, cappuccino addict, you know the deal) I could be with ridiculous philosophical sentences, I do stand upon a humorous viewpoint when everything's casual.
        Mar 25, 2017 at 2:19 AM
        diekonradish likes this.
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        After all, don't worry. Be happy. `:)
        Mar 25, 2017 at 2:22 AM
        Gearzoid II likes this.
      5. Gearzoid II
        Mar 25, 2017 at 2:31 AM
        diekonradish and LeGurdah like this.
    10. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Aw yes! This is one of my favorites. My many favorites. `:p
    11. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I still see a smile. [​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        That is, if I look hard enough.
        Mar 24, 2017 at 5:58 PM
    12. diekonradish
      1. TheQuietBisharp and EpicCriddle like this.
      2. EpicCriddle
        EpicCriddle
        i agree
        Mar 24, 2017 at 5:42 PM
        diekonradish likes this.
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Now I can tell the difference between Foo Fighters and Kings of Leon! `:D
        Mar 24, 2017 at 5:42 PM
        Gearzoid II likes this.
      4. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        they're both good
        Mar 25, 2017 at 12:16 AM
        diekonradish and Gearzoid II like this.
    13. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Making pixel art helps me keep my cool. `:cool:
    14. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Suprise! I have art for you Diekon! Sry about the angle of the shot I couldn't position my characters head straight. Regardless, I hope you like it ^-^
      [​IMG]
      before
      [​IMG]
      after
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Wow! Oh my goodness! I didn't see that coming!

Thank you soooo much!! `:happy:
        Mar 23, 2017 at 7:12 PM
      3. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        You are most welcome!
        Mar 23, 2017 at 8:19 PM
        diekonradish likes this.
    15. diekonradish
    16. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Oh my goodness! I saw Farceur at least two times in my dream today! She was a real person but i didn't try talking to her. :)
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Maybe she was busy or otherwise didn't wanna socialize and looked younger than I expected. In other news...

Hooray for my advent in character development! I knew it would pay off someday! `;)
        Mar 22, 2017
    17. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      This reminds me of the time when I fell backwards from sliding too hard. `:p
    18. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Behold! Erino!! :happy: [​IMG]
      1. Gearzoid II
        Mar 22, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
    19. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Toy Story Yee.
    20. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I kinda lost it when the guy mentioned "cartoon violence." `:D
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 18)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Diekonradish
    Den's Funky Flesh Island, Vindictus Server
    Magical Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hi, I'm Diekon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come to serve as a force of unification amongst the some of us. I look to socialize (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions seem to be misunderstood.

As you can tell, I (in our lovely game) like to wear plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which lead to the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as my Terraria character). Plants or no plants, I am an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person; said by some to be nearly unstoppable. Sometimes, I have a high tendency to be long-worded for the simple stuff; it's a habit.

This game did wonders to me with even more done as updates loomed in as I would be thrown into a perpetual cycle that ushers a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I'm the guy who likes to reference and post images and videos of older games with varying degrees of obscurity periodically and it wouldn't be possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    What I Can Do
    [​IMG] I can't sprite for jack and I can't build (ingame) for jack; either way, I do so because it's fun. Getting into the game also meant wanting the desire to see its entities in the form of various pixel arts.
    Once, I looked to MC to be the best place to do so; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I was able to shine and captivate a select few users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests to guide me when it comes to these projects; although, there is some criteria that I follow before I move on that usually starts. Usually, that's if a good quality image of the user's Terraria character in question (I can make out the colors of the pixels, especially since 1.3 and so forth) is available.

I am more likely to start some entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption); anyways, it is what it is.

If I have time constraints (laziness) or can't find a picture, I'll make a piece involving one of my characters for you. Sharing is caring, and I like to uphold the Jenny Everywhere principle when I do so; then again, it's better to have something than nothing, just so you are aware.

This does not necessarily pertain to my pixel art; chances are, most of those things would fall into that category.
    In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around to help me give nice things for others. We stick together, helping ourselves as we help each other.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Good Times
    The game itself is excellent for satisfying my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just to name a few. Looking for someone to play with? Most of the time, I'll be there, hoping that we can help each other by doing so. Keep in mind that I stay true to my headcanons mentioned below, although I'll break from them once in a while.

In fact, I took it upon myself to change my homepage from my Photobucket profile to my Steam profile to make things easier for everybody. PC is the way to go for me since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like to Write
    Terraria is rife with headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread is considered a minor community effort, having asked others to allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, it's a load of fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]