1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
diekonradish
Last Activity:
Jul 18, 2018 at 11:53 PM
Birthday:
Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Magical Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

diekonradish

Slime Collector, Male, 20, from Chicken Charlie's

Reflection on a beach day. [​IMG] Jul 18, 2018 at 11:50 PM

diekonradish was last seen:
Jul 18, 2018 at 11:53 PM
    1. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Reflection on a beach day. [​IMG]
      1. Sir AFK and Architect like this.
    2. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Forgot all about this one. [​IMG]
    3. The Blueness
      The Blueness
      Hey! You probably have no idea who I am, and to be frank I'm not exactly sure who you are but you're the most active of anyone I followed. Not sure where I'm going with this I just wanted to say hey.
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Heyo!!
        Jul 10, 2018
    4. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Woohoo, I did it. Thanks Hailey!! [​IMG]
      1. Architect and Sir AFK like this.
    5. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      20's a nice age.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. waydawiz711
        waydawiz711
        I feel embarassed to admit but I will, I thought ur profile pic was minecraft at first, then I did a double take, stared at it for a second, still thought it wwas minecraft, then clicked on it. Only then did I see it was terraria lol
        Jul 3, 2018
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I haven't quite gave up on that pixel art. Other thingies took my time.
        Jul 3, 2018
    6. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Happy three years of 1.3 initial release!
      1. ppowersteef likes this.
      2. waydawiz711
        waydawiz711
        Mmhmm
        Jul 1, 2018
    7. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Hey hey hey, two years after creation! What an honor!
      1. SamTerarrium
        SamTerarrium
        Congrats man :)
        Jun 29, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
    8. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Crabs or spiders?
      1. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Spiders can be cool, but I'd rather pick up a crab. If going with negative connotations, then the reverse. If going with which can fly faster, spiders.
        Jun 27, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        Jun 27, 2018
      3. Electroman102
        Jun 27, 2018
    9. waydawiz711
      waydawiz711
      Hello radish
      1. View previous comments...
      2. waydawiz711
        waydawiz711
        How is ur text blue?
        Jun 22, 2018
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I and a few others around here use Augmented TCF by which has that blueish text as an option.

Please note that ATCF only works in Chrome and Firefox.
        Jun 23, 2018
      4. waydawiz711
        Jun 23, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
    10. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Steam Sale today? `:sigh:
      1. Vladimier likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tunnel King
        Tunnel King
        Yes, went live about 45 minutes ago
        Jun 21, 2018
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I find it nice not standing as the only one who feels underwhelmed or apathetic about it.
        Jun 22, 2018
      5. Electroman102
        Electroman102
        What’s steam again?

JK
        Jun 27, 2018
    11. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I dunno who or what exactly requested it, but I felt as if Folger's bio here could use a touch-up here and there. Woohoo!
    12. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I'm naturally excited about SSBU, but Hawaiian Punch gummy buttons stand as the real MVP this time around.
      1. Realith likes this.
    13. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Happy 32 years of Arkanoid peeps. [​IMG]
      1. Sir AFK and DoctorMcDerp like this.
    14. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Today marks two years after the last Disneyland visit. This one goes for the future as we can only go forward and not back.
    15. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      French fries or tater tots?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Prefer fries. Especially with some salt and pepper.
        Jun 1, 2018
      3. ZcanKal2.2
        ZcanKal2.2
        Where are the potatoes.
        Jun 1, 2018
      4. Electroman102
        Electroman102
        Tater tots
        Jun 27, 2018
    16. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      "They can't all be winners," declares the MO of the Steven Universe.
    17. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      War. War never changes, except for Kool-Aid Jammers.
    18. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Three Sand Elementals during a storm? Who would've knew?
    19. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Looks like Neptunia Week's coming about. [​IMG]
      1. Vladimier and Shaedric like this.
      2. Myu
        Myu
        Why.
        May 20, 2018
        Shaedric, FlyKip and Dg-vr like this.
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Totally worth it.
        May 21, 2018
    20. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Happy Terraria Day!
      1. Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron likes this.
      2. Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron
        Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron
        they will release 1.3.6 in the 7th birthday!!!
        May 16, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 20)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Diekonradish
    Magical Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hi, I'm Diekon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come to serve as a force of unification amongst the some of us. I look to socialize (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions seem to be misunderstood.

As you can tell, I (in our lovely game) like to wear plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which lead to the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as my Terraria character). Plants or no plants, I am an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person; said by some to be nearly unstoppable. Sometimes, I have a high tendency to be long-worded for the simple stuff; it's a habit.

This game did wonders to me with even more done as updates loomed in as I would be thrown into a perpetual cycle that ushers a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I'm the guy who likes to reference and post images and videos of older games with varying degrees of obscurity periodically and it wouldn't be possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    What I Can Do
    [​IMG] I can't sprite for jack and I can't build (ingame) for jack; either way, I do so because it's fun. Getting into the game also meant wanting the desire to see its entities in the form of various pixel arts.
    Once, I looked to MC to be the best place to do so; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I was able to shine and captivate a select few users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests to guide me when it comes to these projects; although, there is some criteria that I follow before I move on that usually starts. Usually, that's if a good quality image of the user's Terraria character in question (I can make out the colors of the pixels, especially since 1.3 and so forth) is available.

I am more likely to start some entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption); anyways, it is what it is.

If I have time constraints (laziness) or can't find a picture, I'll make a piece involving one of my characters for you. Sharing is caring, and I like to uphold the Jenny Everywhere principle when I do so; then again, it's better to have something than nothing, just so you are aware.

This does not necessarily pertain to my pixel art; chances are, most of those things would fall into that category.
    In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around to help me give nice things for others. We stick together, helping ourselves as we help each other.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Good Times
    The game itself is excellent for satisfying my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just to name a few. Looking for someone to play with? Most of the time, I'll be there, hoping that we can help each other by doing so. Keep in mind that I stay true to my headcanons mentioned below, although I'll break from them once in a while.

In fact, I took it upon myself to change my homepage from my Photobucket profile to my Steam profile to make things easier for everybody. PC is the way to go for me since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like to Write
    Terraria is rife with headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread is considered a minor community effort, having asked others to allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, it's a load of fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]