Pair Players! Yay! `:happy: [​IMG]
      1. Architect likes this.
    3. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Yay!! More snek! `:happy: [​IMG]
      1. Architect likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        However, this piece isn't done yet. Who will accompany snek? Stay tuned for more information. `:)
        Feb 21, 2017 at 9:36 AM
    4. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Yay!! `:happy: [​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Only took me at least a year to find one of these giant trees myself; considering randomness and whatnot, I wasn't trying! `:D
        Feb 21, 2017 at 2:03 AM
    5. diekonradish
    6. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      If you're wondering where my creator is, he currently resides with Akatsuki since last month for a variety of activities.
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        As with a few others, he desired a break so he can preserve his optimism and seek training for improvement of humanities. Well, that's kinda sorta how he phrased it to me.
        Feb 20, 2017 at 4:53 PM
    7. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Wow! How confidence-boosting! `:D
    8. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Meanwhile, at Valentine Games[​IMG]
      1. Heretic and Aesir like this.
    9. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Generally, the radish gave it away. `:D [​IMG]
      1. YoshiGator likes this.
    10. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Today is fantastic!! `:happy:
      1. Charmander27 likes this.
      2. Charmander27
        Charmander27
        Heck yeah!
        Feb 18, 2017 at 4:13 AM
        diekonradish likes this.
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Thank you everyone!
        Feb 18, 2017 at 4:16 AM
    11. iluvpuppys773
      iluvpuppys773
      Thank you ---- for liking my status!
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        It's a pleasure to help. `:happy:
        Feb 18, 2017 at 3:46 AM
    12. diekonradish
    13. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I'm serious about being silly. `:D
      1. neoselket and DoctorMcDerp like this.
    14. diekonradish
    15. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Cassie, Vindictus Founder. [​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        She's the one bringing people like me in there together. `:)

She's also a pretty great artist! `:happy:
        Feb 17, 2017
    16. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Half of the time, I find mod requests pointless and other times practical. Why do I think so?
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        In my eyes, the appeal of Terraria modding is that one can utilize their knowledge of the game and bring suggestions to life and all that other wonderful stuff. Now, I know there are limits, so consultation's advised especially since mod platforms or the game's restraints may prevent some ideas from coming to life.
        Feb 17, 2017
    17. diekonradish
    18. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I got nothing.
      1. Dg-Vr. likes this.
      2. Dg-Vr.
        Dg-Vr.
        the magic juice ran out
        Feb 16, 2017
      3. Miku Hatsune
        Miku Hatsune
        ear rape
        Feb 16, 2017
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I can't think of anything to post thus far, but things will look better in the next 15 minutes and counting.
        Feb 16, 2017
    19. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      He he. 2016 messages. `:D
      1. Miku Hatsune
        Miku Hatsune
        do 2017, you still stuck in 2k16
        Feb 16, 2017
    20. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Den, the best Admin ++! `:happy: [​IMG]
      1. Dusty Starr, Star and Randomfox720 like this.
      2. diekonradish
        Feb 15, 2017
        Dusty Starr and Star like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 18)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Diekonradish
    Queen of Daikons, Boreal Wood Lady
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hi, I'm Diekon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come to serve as a force of unification amongst the some of us. I look to socialize (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions seem to be misunderstood.

As you can tell, I (in our lovely game) like to wear plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which lead to the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as my Terraria character). Plants or no plants, I am an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person; said by some to be nearly unstoppable. Sometimes, I have a high tendency to be long-worded for the simple stuff; it's a habit.

This game did wonders to me; even more as updates loomed in as I would be thrown into a perpetual cycle that ushers a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I'm the guy who likes to reference and post images and videos of older games with varying degrees of obscurity periodically and it wouldn't be possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    What I Can Do
    [​IMG] I can't sprite for jack and I can't build (ingame) for jack; either way, I do so because it's fun. Getting into the game also meant wanting the desire to see its entities in the form of various pixel arts.
    Once, I looked to MC to be the best place to do so; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I was able to shine and captivate a select few users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests to guide me when it comes to these projects; although, there is some criteria that I follow before I move on that usually starts. Usually, that's if a good quality image of the user's Terraria character in question (I can make out the colors of the pixels, especially since 1.3 and so forth) is available.

I am more likely to start some entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption); anyways, it is what it is.

If I have time constraints (laziness) or can't find a picture, I'll make a piece involving one of my characters for you. Sharing is caring, and I like to uphold the Jenny Everywhere principle when I do so; then again, it's better to have something than nothing, just so you are aware.

This does not necessarily pertain to Entity Sculptures; chances are, most of those things would fall into that category.
    In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around to help me give nice things for others. We stick together, helping ourselves as we help each other.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Good Times
    The game itself is excellent for satisfying my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just to name a few. Looking for someone to play with? Most of the time, I'll be there, hoping that we can help each other by doing so. Keep in mind that I stay true to my headcanons mentioned below, although I'll break from them once in a while.

In fact, I took it upon myself to change my homepage from my Photobucket profile to my Steam profile to make things easier for everybody. PC is the way to go for me since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait.
    [​IMG]
    I Like to Write
    Terraria is rife with headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread is considered a minor community effort, having asked others to allow intercontinuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, it's a load of fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]