1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
diekonradish
Last Activity:
May 28, 2017 at 8:39 AM
Birthday:
Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Magical Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

diekonradish

Official Terrarian, Female, 18, from The World's Largest Fidget Spinner

All I need is a Dark Lance... [​IMG] May 28, 2017 at 7:09 AM

diekonradish was last seen:
May 28, 2017 at 8:39 AM
    1. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      All I need is a Dark Lance... [​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        ... A Dark Lance with a giant purple bow and I'd consider these dresses complete.

Context: Precedent has me with lilac suit pants and white sandals and Aggressor has proper purple suit pants and possibly indigo sandals. Both versions also include variants with flip-flops. Purple flip-flops.
        May 28, 2017 at 7:09 AM
      2. ZcanKal2.0
        ZcanKal2.0
        No joke, I thought you said Dank Lance.
        May 28, 2017 at 8:02 AM
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        For the record, this was based around the likeness of an Aurora Terrarian who happens to have an account here.

Does that Sans with trumpet PA ring a bell?
        May 28, 2017 at 8:16 AM
    2. diekonradish
    3. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Lost my house from new map. [​IMG]
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Heretic
        Heretic
        Where is ladder? o_O
        May 28, 2017 at 8:10 AM
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        There's none so far.
        May 28, 2017 at 8:17 AM
        Heretic likes this.
      4. Heretic
        Heretic
        *teleportation sounds intensifies"
        May 28, 2017 at 8:55 AM
    4. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Somehow during this year, I've developed an ability to listen to these songs repeadetly.
    5. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      It feels so nice that the Corruption gets more love in 1.3.6. I knew all those constructs in Console would pay off afterwards! `;)
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Here's to several more once it comes out.
        May 27, 2017 at 5:13 PM
    6. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Good evening everyone! What's for all-day breakfast?
      1. Mihn
        Mihn
        food
        May 27, 2017 at 12:29 PM
      2. Creeper37500
        Creeper37500
        My breakfast currently consists of two Hot Tamales.
        May 27, 2017 at 12:46 PM
        diekonradish likes this.
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Hot Tamales. Interesting.
        May 27, 2017 at 5:09 PM
    7. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      New theme, new text color. Gotta reach out to anyone else using the snow theme because I can understand the [minor] struggle.
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Anyways, it's Blue III: a Crayola crayon color I found interest in. `:)
        May 27, 2017 at 6:08 AM
    8. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Den looking nice as always. [​IMG]
      1. Architect and aWolfen like this.
    9. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      This takes me back... [​IMG]
      1. fireman7100, Star and Vladimier like this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        ... Back to the time when Pedguin made his past Terraria version showcase.
        May 27, 2017 at 1:54 AM
    10. diekonradish
    11. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      ... the laziest Terraria player alive! Seriously, I don't feel as if I'm doing anything productive. `:p
      1. Supreme Overlord Shadere
        Supreme Overlord Shadere
        That's debatable considering I will literally halt all progress just to build instead.
        May 27, 2017 at 1:00 AM
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Sometimes, a radish person can get distracted quite easily, making seemingly hard work feel underwhelming.
        May 27, 2017 at 1:08 AM
    12. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Be like Steef. Troubleshoot a little... [​IMG]
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        I appeciate how you look up to me. But that's not my style however.

I remember how I was how I wanted to be like other known people across the same site.
        But, to imitate others didn't do me good. It was beyond from what I liked to do myself.
        So I preferred to go on my own way. As I've already been drawing for quite a time, I've decided to pick that up again.
        May 26, 2017 at 9:36 PM
        Myu, Star, Gearzoid II and 3 others like this.
      3. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        If you want to be like me, then pick that part in my descision to be yourself.

Sure, there are times where one has to leave the comfort zone to improve, but also that can happen in your own way.
        May 26, 2017 at 9:37 PM
        Myu, Star, diekonradish and 1 other person like this.
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Thanks everyone. We all learned something valuable today.
        May 26, 2017 at 9:46 PM
        ppowersteef likes this.
    13. diekonradish
    14. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I gave it a try. `:) [​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Oh wait, maybe I got it right. [​IMG]
        May 26, 2017 at 6:13 AM
      2. Rokas
        Rokas
        Black jeans are best jeans.
        May 26, 2017 at 3:48 PM
        diekonradish likes this.
    15. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      The stuff of my dreams. `:D [​IMG]
      1. ChaoticFlame
        ChaoticFlame
        The right reminds me of Ramona Flowers from the Scott Pilgrim series
        May 26, 2017 at 3:46 AM
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        That there's Chloe from Aurora Terraria and the right girl is Cassie, founder of Vindictus,
        May 26, 2017 at 6:00 AM
    16. scrubby goon
      scrubby goon
      Hi Diekon, how are you doing boy?
      1. ZcanKal2.0
        ZcanKal2.0
        "Boy" Female, 18,
        May 25, 2017 at 8:54 PM
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Great!
        May 25, 2017 at 8:54 PM
        Jetstream ∞ and scrubby goon like this.
    17. diekonradish
    18. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Pictures with the founder! `:) [​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        May 25, 2017 at 9:56 AM
        Star and Architect like this.
    19. diekonradish
    20. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Going for a new look. `:) [​IMG]
      1. Jetstream ∞, LLOYD5X, Star and 5 others like this.
      2. TheJoekster
        TheJoekster
        2/10 needs more radishes `;)

I'm kidding, it looks great.
        May 25, 2017 at 3:42 AM
        diekonradish likes this.
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Thanks a bunch!
        May 25, 2017 at 3:49 AM
        TheJoekster likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 18)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Diekonradish
    Magical Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hi, I'm Diekon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come to serve as a force of unification amongst the some of us. I look to socialize (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions seem to be misunderstood.

As you can tell, I (in our lovely game) like to wear plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which lead to the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as my Terraria character). Plants or no plants, I am an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person; said by some to be nearly unstoppable. Sometimes, I have a high tendency to be long-worded for the simple stuff; it's a habit.

This game did wonders to me with even more done as updates loomed in as I would be thrown into a perpetual cycle that ushers a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I'm the guy who likes to reference and post images and videos of older games with varying degrees of obscurity periodically and it wouldn't be possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    What I Can Do
    [​IMG] I can't sprite for jack and I can't build (ingame) for jack; either way, I do so because it's fun. Getting into the game also meant wanting the desire to see its entities in the form of various pixel arts.
    Once, I looked to MC to be the best place to do so; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I was able to shine and captivate a select few users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests to guide me when it comes to these projects; although, there is some criteria that I follow before I move on that usually starts. Usually, that's if a good quality image of the user's Terraria character in question (I can make out the colors of the pixels, especially since 1.3 and so forth) is available.

I am more likely to start some entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption); anyways, it is what it is.

If I have time constraints (laziness) or can't find a picture, I'll make a piece involving one of my characters for you. Sharing is caring, and I like to uphold the Jenny Everywhere principle when I do so; then again, it's better to have something than nothing, just so you are aware.

This does not necessarily pertain to my pixel art; chances are, most of those things would fall into that category.
    In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around to help me give nice things for others. We stick together, helping ourselves as we help each other.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Good Times
    The game itself is excellent for satisfying my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just to name a few. Looking for someone to play with? Most of the time, I'll be there, hoping that we can help each other by doing so. Keep in mind that I stay true to my headcanons mentioned below, although I'll break from them once in a while.

In fact, I took it upon myself to change my homepage from my Photobucket profile to my Steam profile to make things easier for everybody. PC is the way to go for me since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like to Write
    Terraria is rife with headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread is considered a minor community effort, having asked others to allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, it's a load of fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]