1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
diekonradish
Last Activity:
Jun 29, 2017 at 8:38 AM
Birthday:
Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Magical Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

diekonradish

Official Terrarian, Male, 18, from Vindictus Terraria Server

Ahhh, just one day away. I feel great... `:happy: Jun 29, 2017 at 8:35 AM

diekonradish was last seen:
Viewing latest content, Jun 29, 2017 at 8:38 AM
    1. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I think that the most important thing one should aspire to get here is a great sensible conversation. Go for it. That should be easy.
      1. EyadXN, Yui Komori and neoselket like this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        It can be anywhere as long as it's in the Off-topic forums, profiles, and PMs.

Of course, gotta be mindful of the rules. They're here to help us.
        Jun 25, 2017 at 12:21 AM
        Yui Komori likes this.
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        You'd think that should be easy, but some people... well, some people find that difficult. And this is coming from someone who has... little social skills RL whatsoever. lol
        Jun 25, 2017 at 4:21 AM
        diekonradish likes this.
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        We gotta give it some time.
        Jun 25, 2017 at 4:23 AM
    2. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I'd say Q2 2015, Mobile Boris was a man admonished with several deadly sins before getting sensible again. It's not a version problem. `;)
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I figure I shall take some time explaining things that I think need them in the Periwinkle Pages. Stay tuned!

Even if it doesn't really matter whether you read them or not, there's plenty to learn in 'em! `:D
        Jun 24, 2017 at 8:06 AM
    3. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Revision of server thingy. :)[​IMG]
      1. Architect and Gearzoid II like this.
    4. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Watching Den build stuff. [​IMG]
      1. IMainCydaquill likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Not in Terraria Network. Still Vindictus! `:D
        Jun 24, 2017 at 2:18 AM
    5. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Chillin', but life isn't so nice sometimes. Man, the Terraria Network is so fun! Glad I discovered it today. Expect pics! `:D
      1. OptiPri likes this.
    6. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      We are Diekon.
      1. fireman7100 likes this.
      2. AngelMiner12
        AngelMiner12
        *hand wavers over mouse. Slaps self in face* No, I will not make a joke about We Are Number One.

WE

ARE

GROOT
        Jun 23, 2017 at 5:31 PM
        diekonradish likes this.
    7. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Poppy doesn't have a Daikon since she's got a wicked sick cowboy hat on. These are my favorite Vindictus members together! :D
    8. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Thingy for Saybrook's Planet. [​IMG]
      1. Star likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I did not make this. Also keep in mind that thingy, along with some of those other builds are constructed in Vindictus.
        Jun 23, 2017 at 8:02 AM
    9. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      As he punches the munitions with volatile punches, the one known as Alex belts from the top of his lungs: "I am Diekon!!"
      1. KrazyK413
        KrazyK413
        I am literally feeling intensity from that sentance.
        Jun 23, 2017 at 6:54 AM
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        The God Hand must be treated with care, but it's fun to mess around with!
        Jun 23, 2017 at 7:15 AM
    10. diekonradish
    11. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Well what do I know, Backstreet Boys!
    12. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Brace yourselves, the latest Periwinkle Pages may be a bit dialogue heavy. Hope you don't mind! Enjoy the reading. `:D
      1. Vladimier likes this.
    13. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Y'all need some art. Go get some, go request some. Looking at others' Terrarian possessions in a new way's satisfying and all.
      1. Vladimier and BryTheGamer like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. What's in a Name?
        What's in a Name?
        No, I fundamentally disagree. A professional videogame devteam and publisher makes decisions based on their own judgement and on what's needed financially. If they ceased updating it is purely because they are no longer earning good further income from the product,
        Jun 22, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
      4. What's in a Name?
        What's in a Name?
        usually because most of the sales of the time of the product are second-hand pick-ups, which they don't make a penny on. A bunch of people whining on an Internet forum almost could not be less relevant to their business decision, conversely praise whether warranted or blind from a community will also seldom draw any special favours.
        Jun 22, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
      5. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Whatever it is, I hope something will be done that can redeem that sect of the community.

Now I'm gonna be honest: I started my complaints in the first place is because those people haven't talked nor participated in other forums and I've outlined the other stuff in my prior comments. Finding excuses and stuff.
        Jun 22, 2017
    14. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Yummy. `:happy:
      1. Ninomancer likes this.
      2. Ninomancer
        Ninomancer
        i already gobble up doritos nacho cheese, now i can discover seven new types of diabetes while doing it
        Jun 22, 2017
        BryTheGamer, Afterburn, Myu and 6 others like this.
    15. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I'm not one for sticking to a class unless I have a character that calls for one. I find it better to have a lil' bit of all.
      1. KrazyK413
        KrazyK413
        I went Summoner early game, then after Skeletron went Ranger, After all three mech bosses i kinda thought tanking with Turtle armor was the way. But now that I have defeated Golem on XBOX one, im going full on mage for the end-game. So i have played all classes with one character
        Jun 23, 2017 at 8:34 AM
        diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Just like Cecil being a Dark Knight for one half of FF4 and being a Paladin afterwards. Pretty neat!
        Jun 23, 2017 at 8:40 AM
        KrazyK413 likes this.
    16. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I must say, tonight's interesting; who knows what tomorrow holds for the likes of Diekonradish? Only time can tell! G'night!!
      1. TheJoekster likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TheJoekster
        TheJoekster
        I can see why. I would wait until my last status update was off of the main page, but tbh I rarely make a status update more than once a week lol.
        Jun 21, 2017
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I think an hour seems like the best choice for me.
        Jun 21, 2017
      5. TheJoekster
        TheJoekster
        This community needs more users like you who are active a lot and are really interactive. I think the majority of user accounts here are dead, and only a few thousand do stuff.
        Jun 21, 2017
    17. Obito Uchiha
      Obito Uchiha
      Whenever you are ever feeling down, and lonely - insecure, and in need. Come talk to, tell me everything.
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Of course. `:)
        Jun 21, 2017
      3. Mihn
        Mihn
        The spam isn't really necessary, right?
        Jun 21, 2017
    18. diekonradish
    19. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      As a PC player, it's always nice having other versions of the game that will help me appreciate the recent PC updates a bit more 'cause 1.2.
      1. Storm Dragonica likes this.
    20. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Honestly, I don't think we should worry about Crimson, Corruption, or Hallow. What we should worry about is space magic.
      1. IMainCydaquill likes this.
      2. IMainCydaquill
        IMainCydaquill
        Nah. Worry about the slimes falling from the sky.
        Jun 19, 2017
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Whatever it is, it imposes a rather unexpected and subtle danger.
        Jun 19, 2017
        IMainCydaquill likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 18)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Diekonradish
    Magical Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hi, I'm Diekon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come to serve as a force of unification amongst the some of us. I look to socialize (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions seem to be misunderstood.

As you can tell, I (in our lovely game) like to wear plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which lead to the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as my Terraria character). Plants or no plants, I am an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person; said by some to be nearly unstoppable. Sometimes, I have a high tendency to be long-worded for the simple stuff; it's a habit.

This game did wonders to me with even more done as updates loomed in as I would be thrown into a perpetual cycle that ushers a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I'm the guy who likes to reference and post images and videos of older games with varying degrees of obscurity periodically and it wouldn't be possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    What I Can Do
    [​IMG] I can't sprite for jack and I can't build (ingame) for jack; either way, I do so because it's fun. Getting into the game also meant wanting the desire to see its entities in the form of various pixel arts.
    Once, I looked to MC to be the best place to do so; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I was able to shine and captivate a select few users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests to guide me when it comes to these projects; although, there is some criteria that I follow before I move on that usually starts. Usually, that's if a good quality image of the user's Terraria character in question (I can make out the colors of the pixels, especially since 1.3 and so forth) is available.

I am more likely to start some entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption); anyways, it is what it is.

If I have time constraints (laziness) or can't find a picture, I'll make a piece involving one of my characters for you. Sharing is caring, and I like to uphold the Jenny Everywhere principle when I do so; then again, it's better to have something than nothing, just so you are aware.

This does not necessarily pertain to my pixel art; chances are, most of those things would fall into that category.
    In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around to help me give nice things for others. We stick together, helping ourselves as we help each other.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Good Times
    The game itself is excellent for satisfying my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just to name a few. Looking for someone to play with? Most of the time, I'll be there, hoping that we can help each other by doing so. Keep in mind that I stay true to my headcanons mentioned below, although I'll break from them once in a while.

In fact, I took it upon myself to change my homepage from my Photobucket profile to my Steam profile to make things easier for everybody. PC is the way to go for me since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like to Write
    Terraria is rife with headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread is considered a minor community effort, having asked others to allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, it's a load of fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]