1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
diekonradish
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2017 at 9:14 PM
Birthday:
Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Den's Funky Flesh Island, Vindictus Server
Magical Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

diekonradish

Dungeon Spirit, Male, 18, from Den's Funky Flesh Island, Vindictus Server

Where was this when I needed it most? Now I found it and plan on sharing it with you guys. RqpTU66Segg Mar 29, 2017 at 6:04 PM

diekonradish was last seen:
Mar 29, 2017 at 9:14 PM
    1. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Toy Story Yee.
    2. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      I kinda lost it when the guy mentioned "cartoon violence." `:D
    3. diekonradish
      1. Gearzoid II likes this.
      2. Skinny121
        Skinny121
        My entire life has been a lie.....i always thought it was "who let the dogs out *WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF* not who....
        Mar 21, 2017
        Myu and diekonradish like this.
    4. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      So I finally found a slightly clever name for all my Terraria headcanons: the Diekontinuity! `:D
    5. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Draven and Chryseis undergo the normal trials and tribulations of normal Players. Funny! :D
    6. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      So Discord went through a temporary shutdown just now... And it's over! Yay!! `:happy:
    7. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      You know, I've been here long enough and I start noticing some things. Patterns and whatnot. Stuff people wouldn't make comments on.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        As you can tell, Thardus is by far my most favorite OC of yours. I enjoy obscure stuff and whatnot. `:D
        Mar 20, 2017
        ppowersteef likes this.
      3. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        Lol, thank you.

Nageru used to be obscure as well, but then she became too well-known.
        And I wanted to extend/reveal her stuff more. :p
        Mar 20, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
      4. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        You're welcome! It's great that you gave her a day in the limelight!
        Mar 20, 2017
        ppowersteef likes this.
    8. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      DIekon puns. `:D
    9. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      "All these characters are spinning. Why are they spinning?"
    10. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Folger Meeting with Den. `:) [​IMG]
    11. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Trying some new styles. :) [​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        It all started with a posh red hat...
        Mar 18, 2017
      2. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        kinda looks like a skinny caucasian Big Smoke
        Mar 19, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
      3. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        And I gotta consider where I got those hats from and I suppose that's plausible. `:D
        Mar 19, 2017
    12. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      "Owwwwwwwww!!!" [​IMG]
      1. Architect likes this.
    13. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Catchy and pleasant. `:)
      1. OFF likes this.
    14. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Whew! These Notepad++ updates come right out of nowhere! `:D
    15. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Images of Popopz. [​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        Now that's the reflection of the individual I wanna be! `:D [​IMG]
        Mar 16, 2017
    16. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Thank goodness for Cinema. `:)
    17. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Something, something, day hated by Denzel Crocker. It's been a while since I seen that episode! `:p
    18. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      This is one of my most favorite Genesis remixes from this dude! `:happy:
      1. Dg-Vr. likes this.
    19. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Boris enters Valia. [​IMG]
    20. diekonradish
      diekonradish
      Wow! It only took a year! :D[​IMG]
      1. diekonradish
        diekonradish
        I'll assure you that it's been quite a while since I had the Angler spawn in Parms. Other things happened, so that's why I felt as if it took me the whole time I created the world from beginning to end.
        Mar 15, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 18)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Diekonradish
    Den's Funky Flesh Island, Vindictus Server
    Magical Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hi, I'm Diekon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come to serve as a force of unification amongst the some of us. I look to socialize (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions seem to be misunderstood.

As you can tell, I (in our lovely game) like to wear plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which lead to the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as my Terraria character). Plants or no plants, I am an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person; said by some to be nearly unstoppable. Sometimes, I have a high tendency to be long-worded for the simple stuff; it's a habit.

This game did wonders to me with even more done as updates loomed in as I would be thrown into a perpetual cycle that ushers a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I'm the guy who likes to reference and post images and videos of older games with varying degrees of obscurity periodically and it wouldn't be possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    What I Can Do
    [​IMG] I can't sprite for jack and I can't build (ingame) for jack; either way, I do so because it's fun. Getting into the game also meant wanting the desire to see its entities in the form of various pixel arts.
    Once, I looked to MC to be the best place to do so; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I was able to shine and captivate a select few users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests to guide me when it comes to these projects; although, there is some criteria that I follow before I move on that usually starts. Usually, that's if a good quality image of the user's Terraria character in question (I can make out the colors of the pixels, especially since 1.3 and so forth) is available.

I am more likely to start some entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption); anyways, it is what it is.

If I have time constraints (laziness) or can't find a picture, I'll make a piece involving one of my characters for you. Sharing is caring, and I like to uphold the Jenny Everywhere principle when I do so; then again, it's better to have something than nothing, just so you are aware.

This does not necessarily pertain to my pixel art; chances are, most of those things would fall into that category.
    In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around to help me give nice things for others. We stick together, helping ourselves as we help each other.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Good Times
    The game itself is excellent for satisfying my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just to name a few. Looking for someone to play with? Most of the time, I'll be there, hoping that we can help each other by doing so. Keep in mind that I stay true to my headcanons mentioned below, although I'll break from them once in a while.

In fact, I took it upon myself to change my homepage from my Photobucket profile to my Steam profile to make things easier for everybody. PC is the way to go for me since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like to Write
    Terraria is rife with headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread is considered a minor community effort, having asked others to allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, it's a load of fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]