Recent content by Esmerelda the Slime Girl

1. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Weapons & Equip Throwing Items and Equipment

Personally, I like the idea some of the player mods have done for the throwing class: Allowing us to change the damage type of boomerangs through crafting from Melee to Throwing damage. :3 Plus, I like the grenades in this game. I love getting to one-shot zombies as early as night two with...
  2. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Wavebank Donkey Kong Wavebank

I gotta say, I'm loving this sound pack, man. :3 If only slime rain had its own theme, you could use Disco Train for that. xD Kinda surprised no one else has said anything about this pack yet. It has been a month since you posted this, it seems. :o
  3. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Items Ruby\Sapphire\Emerald\Amethyst\Diamond\Amber - More things from rare materials

Hmm.... Everything looks awesome now. :3 I wish you luck in getting this implemented in either the game or a mod. :D
  4. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Items Ruby\Sapphire\Emerald\Amethyst\Diamond\Amber - More things from rare materials

A couple of things: 1) Values are a bit too high for the Amethyst items, as those are supposed to be the weakest gem-based items, like the Amethyst Staff and Hook. 13 damage would be fine for this tier. 2) You messed up your Diamond equipment, as it all says Amethyst after the sword. xD 3) The...
  5. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Weapons & Equip Slime Armor

Well, it's not actually a whole lot of extra damage, but 50% might be a bit too high. (Makes the 8 damage slimes go up to 12 damage) Maybe bring it down to +25% slime staff damage (Making it 10), since slimes are a bit unruly to use compared to the hornets that float around and shoot everything...
  6. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Weapons & Equip Ranged may require some tweaks...

Same. I would love it if the Celebration was taken out of ML's pool and replaced with the Nova Cannon, Tournament, or Nuclear Messenger. After all, why should the last rocket launcher in the game be some joke weapon when it could be a weapon of extreme awesomeness? :p
  7. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Weapons & Equip Ranged may require some tweaks...

We probably won't see any change until 1.3.2, since 1.3.1 is the wiring update. It would be awesome if we got at least one of the changes rangers need within the 1.3.1 update, though. :3
  8. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

NPCs & Enemies (NPC) Slime Girl

I know, right? It just makes sense on so many levels! :D Hmm.. I wonder if the slime flowers would work like sunflowers and give either a jumping / falling buff to players, or a slow-down debuff to enemies. :o Oh, perhaps it would give players a less-damaging version of the Slime Mount's...
  9. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

:3 Perhaps I could.
  10. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Brain and Worm Minions

Oooo I like this idea. I hope they implement it along with some form of Slime Armor (As there seems to be several suggestions for that as a start-of-game summoner armor.) :3 Sounds like an awesome way to bridge the gap between Slimes and Bees, since the little baby slimes have so much trouble...
  11. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

I blame Battle Bee. :P The messenger is his sprite, used to replace the one I made for the Nuke...

I blame Battle Bee. :P The messenger is his sprite, used to replace the one I made for the Nuke item in the Ranger thread, ha ha.
  12. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Hmmm... Good idea. I couldn't decide if I wanted to go with the raincoat, or a dress made from a raincoat. Maybe she shows up with the raincoat, and she gets the dress once the clothier shows up. Clothier: I just couldn't stand to see the poor girl wearing the same raincoat all the time, so I...
  13. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Oh! Yeah, that part is, indeed, quite different. :3 I just thought ya were talkin' about the lack of clothing on the original post. :P
  14. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

She's still quite busty! Hee hee. But she knows to wear clothes. After all, all the other humans wear clothes, so she'll instantly think "Hmm... I need to wear something... I know, this sheet will work nicely!" :3
  15. Esmerelda the Slime Girl

Yes, for the color of her "skin" ha ha. :3
Back
Top Bottom