Esther
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• ...Hey. Xeos here.
    Just going to point to the updated comment at the top of this account's About section.
    If anyone chooses to contact us through E-Mail, let us know on this profile too so Esther doesn't miss it.
    Esther
    Esther
    *Lumex waves awkwardly*
    Just want to say you all should go easy on Esther for the next few... probably weeks or even months, their life's going to be a really big mess and this definitely pushed them a little too close to the edge for comfort.
    Esther
    Esther
    Also, if you notice Esther seems to be having a tough time, either tell them to heck off and play A Hat in Time, or tell them to take a breath or something like that. Or just let them know you noticed so they won't fail to.
    Esther
    Esther
    that or tell me to grab the AHiT modding tools and learn to mod that game again I think that could also help if needed
    ...huh. I reached 100 thousand posts.
    Just posting this to say that I don't want people to be proud of me for this. It's not an achievement I'll be proud of, as to me it just shows that I really have no life outside of here anymore.
    So my friend discovered something in Mario Sports Mix today: The jump-serve in Volleyball...
    I've had that game for around a decade now, and until today I never knew that was a thing.

It's very effective for scoring points.
    Esther
    Esther
    (Seriously, he got like 10+ points in a row from it at one point, just by repeatedly jump-serving into the corner away from the CPUs. Early CPUs are kinda really stoopid)
    Esther
    Esther
    The way he found it was by messing around with the buttons for no reason.
    So from now on I'll usually post quotes in larger batches.

"Handsome Hall."
    -Toad

"Can we NOT have an existential crisis during lunch, damnit?!"
    -Me

"I can eat microwave!"
    -My sister

"Who dropped their cat-?!"
    -Me
    Me at the start of day 16 attempt two: "I'm losing money because no skull cavern, but on the other hand, I get to stock up on heals"
    Me seeing what happens when you sell over 300 blackberries that you no longer need: "...nevermind"
    1709631701343.png

Maybe bringing 50K-ish coins into skull cavern after salmonberry season, likely more than that, is going to be a bad idea...
    I'll set my PFP back to the previous one in about 24 hours, just feel like using Mirror real quick
    Reactions: EyeOfTheCosmos
    Esther
    Esther
    Also, it's late, I'ma sleep
    Erisha [CiM]🌳
    Erisha [CiM]🌳
    pfp look scool
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    Mirror is such a bean and I love her for it
    I genuinely got worried when I realized a lore point that is a bad thing for her, I still feel bad for taking years to even notice
    Random fact about my lore universe for those who don't know: Within Temptation, as well as any other song artists I enjoy a lot, are canon in my universe due to Pen and Era being from THIS universe and liking them just like me.
    Esther
    Esther
    (Green
    if you think that's funny

my music player, too, is canon due to Pen being my self-insert)
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    (If Pen is a self-insert, what about OC_Esther? Is there 3 of you?)
    Esther
    Esther
    (OC_Esther is quite different from me, she just shares a name with me)
    (Serthe is super similar to me though so I count her as a semi-self-insert sometimes, but she does have magic crystals which I don't have (Also her name is just Esther with the letters shuffled))
    With "most of" I apparently meant "almost all of", whoops!
    Anyway here's Navy and also their spear.
    Navy.jpg
    Navy's Spear.jpg
    Navy.png
    Reactions: Jackiethederg
    Esther
    Esther
    Also, while I drew their spear as pure black (which it is, but), in reality it actually also has a glitchy aura around it most of the time, most noticeably when it's initially summoned.
    Just a random lore fact I wanted to share.
    HEADS-UP: Won't be on for a good chunk of tomorrow. Already turned on my shields to ensure that.
    Life + Have characters to draw.
    If I'm needed in any roleplays, I'm easiest to contact by PM on PFQ, FR and Xanje due to having access to all three on my phone too. Xanje is my homepage on mobile so I'd recommend that option.
    Reactions: Orchamut
    Esther
    Esther
    If it's something I need to reply to ASAP just PM me a quote of the post and I'll reply with a response to bring here. Logging in on my phone is too tedious here which is why I'm no longer doing so.
    Esther
    Esther
    That having been said, I'm logging off and going to sleep now. Long day coming up again and I need sleep.
    "I found it, after all these years. The ultimate weapon...
    OVERSIZED PENCIL!"
    -Me
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    I also lost my oversized pencil like several years ago.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    oof

(Also my reactions to finding the keychains:
    "Ohmygod, Aron keychain-"
    *a bit later*
    "OHMYGOD POOCHYENA KEYCHAIN-")
    Esther
    Esther
    Also, now I'm wondering how I end up often starting random conversations just by posting the dumb :red: I or others around me say.
    Oh yeah, here's some quotes I've been collecting during the past week.
    Me, to nobody in particular: "You're gonna be the thing that makes my villain arc have a villain arc!"

"Donkey Kong doesn't count, he's a monkey."
    -Me

"Cuban Monkey!"
    -Other person

Someone else, answering a question: "31st of February."
    Me, who had been pretty quiet until that moment: *Loudly* "31ST OF FEBRUARY?!?!?!"
    (1/2)
    Esther
    Esther
    "Either they pop and the pieces fall down, or they vanish into the aether!"
    -Me

(Talking about Ninja in Mario Sports Mix)
    Other person: "Damnit Ninja, go back to playing Fortnite!"

"Combination combo"
    -Me

"I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED MYSELF---"
    -Me
    (2/2)
    And I'm back now.
    Compiled.png

Compiled2.png

Compiled3.png

Compiled4.png

Esther4.png
    (1/2)
    Reactions: Orchamut
    Streyll
    Streyll
    Oh nice drawings.
    Can certainly see some improvement over your older ones.
    Esther
    Esther
    Tara's old drawing was just bad. I have no idea how I improved it that much within about an hour total.

There would have been one more but lack of finalized design prevented that.
    Esther
    Esther
    So for fun I decided to look at my old art (which I keep stored on my laptop in separate folders) to see how far I've gotten since, just because I'm gonna put Tara's old drawing here.
    Tara.jpg
    Really looking at the old art just makes me more proud of the new one.
    *Pokes head in, sliding this meme forward*
    IMG-20240214-WA0002.jpg

*a snowflake falls on my head*
    *HermesNope.mp4*
    Esther
    Esther
    (For context about the HermesNope thing: When Hermes had his first snowy day, he wanted to go outside. We opened the door, he poked his head outside, a snowflake fell on his head and he immediately went "nope-" and backed away from the door-)
    Streyll
    Streyll
    Missing the dog that sits on the opposite side from the cat, the two both watching and waiting, biding their time...
    Esther
    Esther
    Problem: we don't have dogs. And I don't plan to ever get a dog, due to being a bit afraid of them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom