Everybody
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• damn i miss terraria. this used to be the best game of all time, forums were booming, the golden BaconFry/SzGamer/Tobbvald suggestion era... :(
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    @Sir Snakeboat 🌳
    Oh I'm happy to see new people here, don't get me wrong. But that comes with its own issues.
    This is a new era of people, an era that, despite being so connected with technology, don't often do due diligence. This is shown by the degradation of the Suggestion Section, for example.
    1/2
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    2/2
    Another issue is back in those days, I was the same age as everyone joining the forums. Now, most of those people have left, and I'm now substantially older than the average forum user. It's difficult to connect with 14yro, not to mention a 26yro making friends with them would be frowned upon by most people (including myself).
    So it's bittersweet, really.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Yea, i hear you too, if i joined the forums back when you did, i would've been 14, who is far different then i am now (in my case, in more negative ways then positive), hell, i've changed from when i was an 18 year old weasel of a person to who i am now.

I tend to not participate in the suggestion forums at all, so i wouldn't have known what that place was like back when i first joined.
    any update on tmodloader? been working on monster sanctuary mods and i kinda miss terraria. havent played this game in years...
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Monster Sanctuary has mods? :eek:
    Can you update the templates you made for pixel art? (Leave the old sprites there, but add new sprites too).
    Reactions: Everybody
    BlueBolt22
    BlueBolt22
    Add the newer item sprites, and make a relic base.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    haha currently working on it, may take a day or two (because working on mod as well). Currently converting all the new armor sets (and any i've missed) into pallets, relic base is something i definitely would've overlooked. In the meantime feel free to suggest EVERY template suggestion you (or anyone reading this) have, so I don't miss anything.
    BlueBolt22
    BlueBolt22
    Relic Base:
    index.php
    does terraria still get updates
    Everybody
    Everybody
    @Criddle I thought he took a management role so he could work on other projects. Did they ever decide to bring back Terraria Otherworld?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Who knows? Maybe he missed working on the game. Not the first time he stopped and came back. :p

And nope, Otherworld's still cancelled unfortunately.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    @Criddle ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I was really looking forward to T:O man. Like that game was gonna change my life.
    Reactions: mr e
    It's amazing to see this game is still thriving even after all these years... sometimes I miss the good old nostalgic days of 1.1.2
    Logged in since you bumped into me on the LoL boards. When I got back and your profile pic I did some research on you (I hope you don't mind); this is absolutely bizarre. We're both Silver 4 with 100,000+ mastery points on Kayn... What are the odds of that??
    I've really been a member of this forum for four fore years.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Welcome back Everybody.

As a tip you can use the comment button. To include similar posts together. This keeps the new profile post feed cleaner. :)
    I honestly don't feel like spriting this League of Legends mod; spriters? Anyone?
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Depends, whatcha need?
    Everybody
    Everybody
    @Eli10293 well to be honest it's just item sprites based off of things that already exist; no frames, just item sprites.
    Quethed
    Quethed
    If you are making a League of Legends mod, then we are alike, I have been making a TerrariaAether Mod (I have been making other mods also)
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Look, for level and experience, I believe solid numbers and a bar will be helpful in this,
    If you are able to make so the bar width is filled based on exp percentage to next level, you'll be able to make a very basic bar exp bar work.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    For experience, a bar would work. I'm having trouble creating hotkeys (and a UI for player skill perks like in your mod), as well as assigning an ability to Ability1Hotkey
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Easy, analize this, what do you do to get a skill from the skill list and then move it to the hotkeys?
    You click it and grab it to the slot, right?
    You will need to use something like a variable to log the skill you're moving, then when releasing on the ability slot, the skill be assigned to it.
    @W1K i need your help.
    W1K
    W1K
    elo
    Everybody
    Everybody
    @W1K I'm trying to make a hotkey, and a UI for skill perks (as well as a leveling system). I think I have the experience and level ints set for the player, but don't know how to make enemies give XP and create a UI (and ability hotkeys).
    I'm releasing Terraria+ probably in the next 30 minutes (I have to make the thread, but it's releaseable).
    Reactions: Hypalaser
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    What's that?
    Everybody
    Everybody
    @The Eye of Horus It's my old mod. It doesn't have all the content it used to, and there are a lot of changes to the items inside, however I feel like it is ready to be released.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom