Recent content by Fierokk

1. F

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Idk how or why the shotgun would do that, but then again I don't know what mods you use or what many of them change/add. It was gone after you left click? Then what I said should be partially true, but idk. Also, I never mentioned knockback. >.>
  2. F

I doubt it's a bug. Calamity mod's Firestorm Cannon also has an alt fire (right click) that makes it shoot slower but with larger bursts. The 'random' speed/velocity decrease is just a result from the right click thing--- it's just comparing the speed/velocity of the right click fire to the...
  3. F

Story "The Plague" - A Terraria Fanfiction

OH. OH. OH. Well! It's definitely nice to see you/your brother back at it!
  4. F

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not like that's a problem; it's pretty easy once you get him in some pattern (letting him go in an infinity symbol path centered under you), and you have at least a Cloud in a bottle or any equivalent :dryadwink: That way, the only parts that could hit you are his body segments, which are...
  5. F

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Just dig a hole in the ocean floor and place down marine blocks/walls, and it should work (I didn't try it though, haven't found the time)
  6. F

The aquatic depths most probably requires the marine blocks/walls to be counted as a proper biome (I've had a world where the biome did not spawn at all, being replaced with a giant 'hole' in the ocean). Placing down those tiles (via cheat sheet) in the ocean floor should eventually make an...
  7. F

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That's just because all the ore from this mod spawns on world creation. If it's on a world before this update came out, you can cheat for the Calamity spawner from Calamitas (I guess you could get it through normal gameplay, but you'll be missing out on a lot of tiers). Edit: Oh, well. I seem...
  8. F

When I see that lute, I can only think of one word. "REANIMATE!" (Gosh why is Aria so difficult)
  9. F

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Calamitas drops an item that, once used, will begin to generate the Profaned Crags (Calamity biome in the far left of hell). The game will freeze for a while once you use it, but that's normal, so don't worry.
  10. F

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Fan art section in the OP.
  11. F

Hi! There seems to be a problem with Spaz Lung in multiplayer. On my end, my gel is being consumed and I see the flames, but to others, they can hear the flames, but not see it. The weapon also seems to be unable to hurt any mob whatsoever!
  12. F

tModLoader The Deconstructor

Probably meant that since you could craft one fragment with the 3 other types, you could deconstruct one to get 3, then to 9 and so on. So it's basically infinite lunar fragments, but you did mention there is a cost, so hopefully that balances it out?
  13. F

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just going to mention that DM Dokuro said that he will try to replicate the "feel" of the Last Battle remix when he does the ost for DoG. I too am disappointed that we will not have that awesome CaveStory remix, but I'm still interested to hear how the new one will come out :P
  14. F

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Yaaaaayy, I enjoyed playing this mod back when I used to also play the Story of Red Cloud in the tConfig days (well, at least I think I did >.>) Keep up the awesome work! :dryadwink:
  15. F

Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

I guess you're right, I can see the boss/event grinding like that
Back
Top Bottom