Fury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, someone stole my "Granite House" speedbuild video and re-uploaded it onto his channel...
    Architect
    Architect
    I don't know how to deal with that but it'll be an obvious infration to staff if you report it somehow.
    Fury
    Fury
    yeah, it should be taken care of soon.
    I just finished my first post-apocalyptic Fallout-inspired build -- speedbuild style. Funtimes. I'm going to have to expand on it.
    Might have just spammed my own build thread with posts. Internet being slow because I just up'd two 1080p vids and preloaded Dark Souls 3..
    Reactions: Architect
    Fury
    Fury
    Weird. I just can't seem to post or edit posts in my "Fury's Forge" topic. All other signs of internetage seem fine.
    1080p solid state Terraria: GO!
    Reactions: Sharanga Duck
    Fury
    Fury
    ...and that video took WAAAAY long to render and upload! Holy crahP! I might end up sticking with 720p just for the time management...
    Great entry, you don't see people building like this too often. Love it!
    Reactions: Fury
    Fury
    Fury
    Thank you! There will eventually be an entire adventure map built like that :D You can check out the trailer/hype video I made at my channel (http://www.youtube.com/furyforged) if you feel like it. I will soon have a thread in the maps section here too.
    Ok, for the next buncha hours/days I need to work on tech builds and adventure-game style screen-sized "scenes"...ahem
    Fury
    Fury
    so any builds that I do for the tube will be in those styles...
    Today was my first marathon building session in a very long time. Bunny racetrack #2 = complete! Hope I get a chance to record tomorrow.
    I have finally made a showcase video of my good friend Lemonzest's ps3 world of wonder. You can find it in the usual places.
    I made a little teaser trailer for the main project I've been working on... @inomanoms
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    That's some sweet interior
    Fury
    Fury
    The entire build is very influenced by Khaios's Minh Dr. I will eventually change some things, but some of his designs are just so perfect and several little pieces are used in this.
    Architect
    Architect
    The teaser by itself is amazing.
    MoonHunters seems like a pretty awesome game so far. Think: Diablo meets Binding of Isaac meets a "choose your own adventure."
    I read your name as "furry", lol.
    Emperor Buttons The Bunny
    I'm actually super glad I found you, and I'll look into some of those products. You've done the Empire a great service. Thanks a million!
    Fury
    Fury
    You are very welcome sir! I really like to help people out with their creative endeavors. It's basically what I'm all about. If someone really wants to do something creative and needs a bit of help or knowledge that I might be able to aid them with, I don't hesitate.
    Let me know if there's ever anything else.
    I'd subscribe if I had a google account. I'll know who to turn to if I need help with something creative. :)
    I'm interested in recording LP's of old Terraria maps that aren't updated for 1.3...is Game Launcher still safe to use to change version?
    Architect
    Architect
    A possible solution using TEdit is to copy/paste the person's map into a blank slate.
    Fury
    Fury
    I'll give that a go right now and see if I open a portal to hell or not.
    Fury
    Fury
    Ok, I've been messing around with it. I think I have it figured out. Maybe. Setting the proper surface level is proving a bit tricky, and what is causing the ground/land to be invisible? That's the main thing I was trying to fix. The only other issue is the very top of the map is cut off a bit, which doesn't really matter since you only see this at the very end. (Escape - Necro Knights)
    Full screenshots of my Titan Castle build are now up in the in-game screenshots section . I failed in my attempts to slow the video.
    I am so late to the party, but Binding of Isaac rules. I just recorded my first Magdalene run...fun fun stuff.
    tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

I'm ready for you in the next 4 castles!
    Fury
    Fury
    I'm getting scared! haha. I actually just played through world 5 a little while ago...things are starting to get a bit tricky :D
    Architect
    Architect
    Spoiler:
    Cave_Bat.gif
    Cave_Bat.gif
    Cave_Bat.gif
    Fury
    Fury
    Haha! YES! My favorite thing ever!
    I miss secrets being a thing in videogames. What's the best secret in a 2015/2016 game so far?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom