Ganransu

Hello!
Favorite color is RAINBOW because I can't decide which color
I like to play music and watch anime (I can't help it, I just like it a lot)
I wield a magic chainsaw (and no, I do NOT own a magical girls costume, so stop asking)
If I could be any US state, I'd be Alaska because I'm usually wearing something warm, even if it's summer and my birthday tends to be cursed with heavy snowfall and ice the week before
I will never join a certain group, I'm totally unaligned and am staying that way
Hachiko's Hex Color: #ffc0cb

My OCs from the RP universes
(Currently under construction)
A druid and weapon user who wields Chen and Fonaris, he exists in the CA and NT RPs. Is a male with green hair and eyes and has a pair of antlers on his head. He wears green robes with brown pants and shoes underneath and is capable of using magic.
A chainsaw weapon wielded by Ganransu and exists in the CA and NT RPs. Is a male with bright red hair and a jacket and pants that are black with yellow highlights. Can manifest chains or use faerie fire as an attack and is capable of transforming into a chainsaw.
A lantern weapon wielded by Ganransu and exists in the CA RP. Is a male with orange hair and wears a pair of blue work overalls and a white shirt underneath with goggles on his forehead and wears a large pair of gloves. Is capable of advanced engineering and making explosives as well as using fireballs. Can transform into a lantern.
Buto is an elite soldier from a different world who exists in the NT RP. He has brown hair and is seen with his armor on almost all the time. Is capable of using a hard light gun he can change into any gun like weapon, as well as high amounts of strength thanks to his armor.
Five is a prototype Evangelion unit who arrived in the CA RP after dying and being reincarnated. He has blond hair and all four of his limbs are mechanical. He wears a gray jacket/vest over a green shirt and gray pants. Can use his AT field for multiple purposes.
Zero is a prototype Evangelion unit who arrived in the CA RP after dying and being reincarnated. She has light blue hair and wears orange military fatigues and a cap with a kevlar vest. She can use her AT field for multiple purposes and has a hidden knife in her shoulder.
Eureka is an anthropomorphic wolf who exists in the CA RP. He has white fur and does not have eyes with two AIs. He wears dog tags, blue jeans, and a white shirt with bandages over his face and around his arms. Can utilize his AIs for multiple purposes and has a hacking spike in both of his palms that he can extend or fire as an improvised weapon as well as having four shield drones also stored in his palms.
Hades is one of the two AIs in Eureka's possession and does not have an outward appearance. He is in charge of the shield drones that defend Eureka and is able to read his vitals.
Gaia is one of the two AIs in Eureka's possession and does not have an outward appearance. She is in charge of helping Eureka see, as well as hacking and information gathering.
Spaz is actually Spazmatism and was thrown into the BRG RP with his sister, Ret. He has green hair and wears a cap with a metal plate that reads "Spazmatism", as well as a gray jacket with a white shirt underneath and a pair of boots. Is capable of incredibly fast bursts of speed.
Ret is actually Retinazer and was thrown into the BRG RP with her brother, Spaz. She has red hair and wears a gray sweatshirt with a miniskirt that has shorts underneath and a pair of sneakers and white socks. Is able to sight out weak spots and strike them without any trouble.
Polo is a being made of dreams and exists in the GC RP. He wears clothing that looks as if it has been made of quilts and his eyes both have four pointed stars in them with black hair streaked with purple. Is able to summon a sniper rifle known as Hypnos and has limited interaction with dreams.
Birthday
Feb 6, 2005 (Age: 19)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Mobile
  2. Terraria: Xbox One
Occupation
Druid and Magic Chainsaw wielder

Signature

Please, I need help raising these babies (really, I do, four of my babies are dead ;^; )

OaI72.gif
Zj60K.gif
HEcfR.gif
Hp17h.gif
ZOurK.gif
9ZyjB.gif
NBlMA.gif
OQjGJ.gif
cZ9cB.gif
DVqe6.gif
mphCV.gif
UEcPl.gif
W36jc.gif
PqaAa.gif
nUI5a.gif
ZUZxH.gif
3b5vL.gif
yxi6T.gif
RNsjo.gif
Hello!
Favorite color is RAINBOW because I can't decide which color
I like to play music and watch anime (I can't help it, I just like it a lot)
If I could be any US state, I'd be Alaska because I'm usually wearing something warm, even if it's summer and my birthday tends to be cursed with heavy snowfall and ice the week before
I will never join a certain group, I'm totally unaligned and am staying that way
Also, I only take the form of one of my OCs technically I'm just a normal guy using his appearance
I GOT TO 1383 ON COUNT TO THE HIGHEST NUMBER BEFORE A STAFF MEMBER POSTS!!!
Random Journey in the Universe Wiki
(Just a link to the wiki for myself)
You bring back characters to kill them, I will break the afterlife for that. Especially to Vil and Anthony, you know what you did
Forced TFs on my characters without permission
Bunnying my characters (unless possessed by outside forces and I give permission)
[HEY, STOP BREAKING THE DAMN FOURTH WALL!]
((Honestly the thing I have the most issue with is bringing back characters from before the timeskip but then killing them off right away. Why even do that?))
(If Fortnite was destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're with me in the 10% who would be jumping for joy, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)
(If TikTok was destroyed, 99.9% of teens will go completely insane If you're with me, the 0.1%, copy this into your signature and hope it happens)
(GENERATION -11111129: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
:rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime:
[/Spoiler]

Trophies

1. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  2. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  3. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  4. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  6. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  7. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  8. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  9. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  10. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  11. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom