Granger
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Who around here makes music? Particulary, piano music? What software do you use? Im so tired of not being able to make hold notes in the one
    So my mother complained bout the heater running while the window was open "We dont heat the outside". So i answered, looking into her eyes:
    Reactions: The True Hero
    Timothy the Engineer
    Timothy the Engineer
    But my mom was raised in a rough neighborhood so she acted like my dad sometimes:(
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I don't think it justifies anything. Even though my families are wealthy, we had faced countless problems and issues before. While my mother is very hot-headed, she's a genuinely good and caring person. My father is her polar opposite. A cold and merciless individual.
    Timothy the Engineer
    Timothy the Engineer
    ......yeah your right
    AvRthKA.png
    Beat Sword of Mana and (SPOILERS) became a tree. ...well, thats one way to win a game i suppose.
    Granger
    Granger
    But difficulty 0/10, i never borthered to upgrade my gear and later bosses have no invincibility frames whatsoever, meaning you can hit them with a longer lasting spell and basically instakill them.
    Dear game devs, dont do this, its not fun:
    wLt6aVK.png
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Zero Mission was 1st Metroid Game (and really one of the 1st few Nintendo) games I ever played, it may be from nostalgia, but I still enjoyed the post MB part of ZM for what it was. It wasn't as exciting as most of the game before MB, but using the Gravity Suit and your beam at full power blasting those Pirates that tormented you when you lost your Suit feels very satisfying.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    One of the problems with Other M was how they reduced Samus's Gravity Suit to a Purple Aura. I think the Color Scheme of the Gravity Suit makes Samus look more badass compared to the Varia which she is usually portrayed in.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I wish that reducing my favorite suit whether it's Super Metroid or not to a mere aura was the worst thing that game did, I would not premiere it as 'One of its problems', more a footnote to add to the end of a long, long list of what was horribly wrong with every part of it, including the game's development.
    Where's that Zonetan from?
    Granger
    Granger
    I found it on r/gifs
    suu
    suu
    What was the thread called?
    Granger
    Granger
    Sorry, i tried to remember and even went trough my browsing history, i cant find it anymore. I can give you the orginal image tho.
    "One of the biggest issues in this world is that the dumb are sure of themselfes while the smart are doubting their every action."
    Looking at my avatar for too long makes me nervous.
    Reactions: Charmander27
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    The issue is in my laptop overheating, which happens for quite a bit, but gifs to put a lot of stress into my laptop, but task manager doesn't seem to display anything, so I guess it's just a matter of laptop having problems, but it still takes a lot. Some GIFs I can look at, but most of them simply cause temperature to go up, especially on TCF, since it takes nice chunk of CPU.
    Granger
    Granger
    What are your specs? ...When was the computer last cleaned? (Not accusing you but its common that users forget that and then theres a thick coat of dust literally baked onto the cpu/gpu and stuff)
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    It's not about the specs, this laptop had this problem long ago, a few months after buying it, it was cleaned, it had thermal pasta changed and the problem still occured, I assume it's because it had spilled water on it back then. My mother bought a new one because of it and I've been using a PC all the time, but it broke like a year ago, so I had to take this laptop.
    Maybe i should make a gif-optimization shop. Kinda pleased with my work here:X
    Granger
    Granger
    Ah gosh. Im probably not going to borther trying to upload animated avatars again after this... cant even begin to imagine how this was in TO.
    W1K
    W1K
    TO used to allow only up to 50kb, your avatar would look like this giving compression priority over scaling down.
    e59da1b28a.gif

on the other hand, on max compression you don't even need to scale it down on TCF
    7f8fca8e6b.gif

Lukily, the gif itself also compresses itself pretty well for having that many frames.
    W1K
    W1K
    I actually messed it up, made it 150kb instead of 250kb
    ed2c9a27f7.gif
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I can't tell if Groupon gets it or not.
    Granger
    Granger
    Most certainly does. Theres a entire album of users commenting on its... pericular shape. And the Groupon PR played it straight all the way trough.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    I was loving your wall. Now I'm scarred.

What has been seen....
    Ah here we go again... Im crying and im not even sure why...
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Might be dust. You okay?
    The Kitsune
    The Kitsune
    Did you stub your toe?
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Hormonal imbalances. At least that's why I end up crying a lot of times.
    I was bored and rebuilt an prebuilt pc from the ads... actually surprisingly reasonable offer.
    Granger
    Granger
    The prebuilt costs 500€ and the one i built with the same specs costs 493€.

Thats assuming the prebuilt one comes with the OS though, if not, mine costs 393€ only which isnt that reasonable of a offer anymore.
    Granger
    Granger
    I regulary hit the 140/420 letter cap, think ":red:, im not writing that again." and end up being silent...
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Now that you mention it I think I did ask about if it was a Xenforo limitation awhile ago and Loki said that was the case. But if Starbound Forums allow you to have larger Posts, then that seems more like a hard limitation put on Profile posts. Since Starbound also uses Xenforo.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    The truncation feature you're suggesting is not included in XenForo, but yet the character limit is a configurable variable that XenForo allows, I'm guessing. They don't allow 400-character status updates because they don't want what we see at SB forums, and that is half of the entire area being taken up by 1-2 status updates with huge posts.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I don't, however, understand the 420 character cap in a discussion thread on a profile, if we can post HUGE images, what's wrong with a bunch of text?
    So i read an discussion about Trump. Americans not being aware how their president is of international interrest is unsettling.
    Granger
    Granger
    Add to the fact that there appartently isnt any sort of news coverage on other countries other than USA over there.
    Frankly, i dont know what i expected.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    There is actually a pretty decent amount of news coverage in other countries when something major happens in them. It just depends on where you watch your news.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    I made the mistake of assuming you were American this whole time. Also, the other candidates are just as bad. We have the woman vote (even though she's terrible), and the pun-intended Burnout freeloader vote competing with him. Trump just has more recorded history. All three are going to be bad business in the long run. x: I'm frightened for the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom