InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I'm getting very sick of comment bots on my videos. I hardly get spam from actual human beings nowadays, there's just endless spam bots.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Believe me, actual humans can be incredibly annoying as well.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    Do you know how many comment bots I've had to report in the last month?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I've had one comment that wasn't a spam bot or family member.
    They were asking for donations.
    I approved it just because it was probably an actual human being.
    I went to watch Despicable Me 3, and I saw a trailer for the My Little Pony movie and got all excited, and then... (continued).
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    it'll get a prequel

called the hieroglyphics movie
    Myu
    Myu
    I want a movie spoken entirely in old english. it'll be great, given no one has spoken it since the (i think) norman ages.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Last time the Emoji movie trailer came on while I was at the movies, I used the opportunity to take a last minute bathroom break. When I came back they were doing the poo joke again.
    Today is the day I finally leave from my month-long vacation. Man, what a ride it has been!
    You should all check out SayMaxWell and MiatriSs. They make really sweet tunes and remixes.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Meh, you're a better YouTuber anyways.
    Can one be intrested in horror games and still be "faithful" and "glorify god" and whatnot? (I know I can, but someone won't believe me.)
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    Only you can gauge what crosses your personal, religious line when it comes to horror games. I think horror and tragedy and stuff is an important component in any person's life.

If you can glorify God's name even when playing a game that stomps on it, that is, in itself, a sign of dedicated faith.
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    And I mean come on, who gives two :red:s about what someone else thinks of you? It's their loss if they see you through their own tinted lens. :p
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I would say yes. It's better than GTA(i actually know a Christian who plays that and he's cool).
    The creepiest thing I saw in a horror game was the forgotten ending for Five Nights at Candy's 3.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I think the girl from Nightmare House 2 takes the cake here for me. Ghostly white skin and empty, black eyes? Good god...
    Myu
    Myu
    Giygas

The creepiest thing I've seen... pretty much most of the Silent Hill 3 enemies.
    Urgh.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    The creepiest thing i've seen in a horror game is the fandom
    Everytime I try to do a vocal cover for music, I think I sound good, and then I listen to it when I'm done and am not proud of it.
    I'm having major internet problems. Due to this, I might not be as active for the next 2 weeks at most.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom