Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, are you going to be joining dah empire rp or are you just checking things out?
    Jill
    Jill
    On Lone Tree: Rood! Or maybe, Trood. Without SB around things are a lot more manageable... and a lot more fun. Like it or leave it, it is an institution on TCF and I'm trying to help keep it kicking. Just because yet another RP going under would be a bit of a shame.

Shadowrun I want to reply to, but I feel the whole thread could end up being:
    Jill
    Jill
    Eligos: "Hurry up, I'm so pissed, I want to kill people."
    Rex-D: "Eligos stop being such an impatient bastard or I'll dock your pay."
    Eligos: "Hurry up."
    Rex-D: "Wait."

etc

Empire, I legitimately couldn't tell you what I think about it, I only skimmed it on invite, sorry haha! But I probably would want to join, seeing as it's one of yours. I'll check it out properly.
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    With the amount of rp's under my belt at the current moment I feel inclined to join lone tree again now, as sad as it is SB was indeed biggest problem to his own rp most of the times. And although I know the average post length for peeps there is like nil to a few sentences; my interest has returned somewhat. Likely due to the fact that having a low mantenence rp is usually pretty fun with you around.
    Here's Ronan the Explorer - in the mining phase:
    XvwbiRH.png
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    I must say, you've very drastically improved your posing and anatomy over the course of time I've seen your drawings. Quite nice I'd say :p
    Jill
    Jill
    Thanks, my man! Obviously it's not perfect, but for a mouse sketch it ain't half bad. Problem with the mouse most of all is I totally have to play it by ear. Because I'll zoom in on every part to draw the lines... basically, the fact I ended up with semi-decent proportions was a total miracle!
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    yeah, I know the feeling. I'm actually thinking of investing in a drawing tablet as while I'm not half bad at drawing on paper my mouse skills are piss-poor!

But it seems like you are handling the medium admirably :b I certainly know many people who find it a pain in tha sass a frass to get things to looks right with only a mouse.
    Yo shotte, when I'm able to get on my computer and if you aren't busy, do you wanna play some terraria or something?
    Jill
    Jill
    It's actually the Crimson Herplings I despise the most - which mercifully you don't have to deal with - but the Derplings are certainly no joke either. In spite of what their name might imply!
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    though they aren't a danger by themselves, the turtoises come in droves to pile drive my corpse into the ground while the derplings charge from all sides!
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    eaterofeaterofworlds
    But anyway, just hop on steam whenever you are ready.
    Here's my Terraria 1.3 character, Ronan, as he began.
    DrkL3HZ.png
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Jill
    Jill
    (I've been practicing drawing with the mouse a little but it's still really hard.)
    excession
    excession
    It definitely is, which is why I stick to pencil and paper :p
    OGxoVHm.png
    It's Dirk! ...Wait, no.
    (Edit of your ava.tar because it always reminds me of Dirk Strider)
    Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    OK, I'm no Homestuck follower but I admit that's pretty good.
    Happy 4th of July! I'm going to celebrate by drinking a few cups of George III's finest!
    I regret not joining the competition.
    Jill
    Jill
    You mean, the Sweatlords' Writing Competition?

Eh, it's not that big a deal. I sailed over the word limit anyways and didn't want to butcher the spirit of the story (and make people wait around) so I just left it as is. You could come in for the next round, though!

Anyways, I doubt I'll win buuuuuut... I already won in some senses. :D
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    The competition with the tokens?
    Jill
    Jill
    Oh right, that!

Yeah, you should've joined that, f00li0. Now I've got Brandon Cole and Kid Galbatore too, it seems! :D

I do like Cole more (obviously) but I gotta obey the trend for now at least, no?
    "Nice thing about them is... they stay incredibly moist, when they're on the bone." - Gordon Ramsay 2015
    Oh gawd...I re-read the first couple pages of regnum and while your stuff was indeed quite funny my rp'ing of marco was for lack of a better word, quite :red:ty xD
    Dangit shotte! Now how am I going to ruthlessly antagonize your character when it now seems like it's going to be a one sided.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    Ohhhh it's that...
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    Wait Shotte, shouldn't it be a corphish instead of a crawdaunt?
    Jill
    Jill
    Marcel is a Corphish. :p

I only mentioned Crawdaunt because her father owned one, that's how she got her Corphish -
    some nawty times at the Day Care Centre, apparently.
    Opens pack of Oreos - finds out accidentally bought 'Chocolate Creme'. T_T
    I haven't talked much to you lately and kinda forgotten about you! ;A;
    What have you been up to, man?
    Cole being as dashing as ever, I see =w=
    Jill
    Jill
    Besides; I got no clue how I'm gonna forge a career out of learning how to sound v. smart when talking about esoteric works of literature that no-one has actually genuinely enjoyed since 1765! At least art, design and architecture... they're all practical skills as well as playing to your strengths. :3
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Oh my god the alerts
    Jill
    Jill
    This is my time to shine, bish*!

(*onen)
    That moment when: you randomly find a comb and start playing a bass riff on it.
    Reactions: Bucket and Teal
    Bucket
    Bucket
    It's only fun until you realize it's your only comb. Right as it breaks. I know from experience.
    You saw my post? Not everyone forgot about Jordan Webster, the only ones who still know him are Ankhrìn and Vita though, the rest came later I believe.
    Jill
    Jill
    If he manages to survive the events, unpacified, he would probably use his technology as a bargaining chip to economic and political power that he could later use to gain revenge on Perry.
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    Yeah, that sounds like something he would do, though indeed, I don't think Jordan would survive, so he would be sent a letter in the afterlife.
    Jill
    Jill
    Depends. He's got a few tricks up his sleeve, and many more now. What is nigh-assured is that Perry can't kill him. It's more down to whether he manages to unite the student body behind him... or thoroughly piss them off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom