Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Shotte, if you're ever up for some banterrific literature, just let me know.
    Jill
    Jill
    Cool. Am doing. :p
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Interested?
    Jill
    Jill
    Apologies man, my alerts - or lack thereof - strike again.

Anyways, I've been looking over it - all's I'll say is, Pure Pimp. Not sure if you were offering me to join the team, but I have to say that I doubt I'd do a very good job of it in any case, not like you guys.
    Had a lovely trip. The people of Oxford know how to bring the banter, and that's how I like it. ;)
    Jill
    Jill
    Pfft, that might be the case, but it's not like any part of Oxford's strapped for cash, shall we say!
    Pixel
    Pixel
    You're correct. *ding ding*
    Jill
    Jill
    Pixel IRL:

2321438.jpg
    Jill
    Jill
    Heyo, buddy! I mean, if I was being honest... not that much. Just College, a little bit of writing on the side. I ain't the most interesting of people! ;P

But yeah, it's going good. How're you doing?
    Oh hi Shotte how are you doing :3
    You know what would be awesome? A Fire Emblem RP.
    Reactions: Jill
    Bill Cipher
    Bill Cipher
    Wait, did Raptor make it?
    Jill
    Jill
    No, no.

She was only considering it as a possibility, even. I wouldn't have spread it around (it seemed rude, or even rood), but since you directly asked I figured it'd be unfair if I didn't let you know.
    Bill Cipher
    Bill Cipher
    Oh ok.
    A certain member has enacted an 'Anti-British' policy on his profile. That's his choice, but that member will not be welcome here, in turn.
    Myu
    Myu
    We both got warnings.
    ._.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    There's a weird "forced equality" here, where victim and troublemaker alike tend to get punished. Cant say I like it. At least you got 2 as opposed to 3.
    Myu
    Myu
    Yup.
    I've noticed that most of the profiles I go to for having a good laugh are British, or at least live in Europe. How is this so?! Teach the poor American people!
    Jill
    Jill
    Omg Bure, that is just beautiful.

Though I am disturbed that our minds were totally thinking along the same lines - sooo, great minds think alike, and :red:e ones too?!
    Bure
    Bure
    I'm just here for the bad puns and not so vague references to famous works of art.
    Jill
    Jill
    An honourable pilgrimage to make, compadre!

Though I don't think you needed to clarify the puns as 'bad', nor the references 'not so vague'... when have I ever been subtle, or entertaining, in anything?! :p
    That avatar is well draw, did you do it yourself?
    Reactions: Jill
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Cheers bro, hopefully see you around more. :D
    Jill
    Jill
    Hey man, same to you!

And I hope you don't mind me saying, but I can see you're kind of a recent addition to these here parts, so - welcome! And not to patronise, but if you ever have trouble with anything you feel free to ask me, I'll be happy to help out however I can.

'Cause for better or worse, I've spent a whole lot of time here as my posts attest! :p
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Will do. I was actually on Terraria Online, just recently switch and got back into Terraria. But, thanks for the welcome!
    Apologies for posting on your profile and not on the convo, but I need to know if you're ever going to get a post on RWBY. Everyone is on the airship and such. Are you still interested or nein? Again, apologies on the post.
    You know you're nerdy when: Seth and Eirika's relationship in Fire Emblem 8 evokes more emotions than 'Romeo and Juliet', 'Titanic', etc...!
    Reactions: Kendrick Lamar
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And then, the fifty quadrillion dollars gem her fiancee (who she cheated on) had gifted? She tosses it back into the ocean once she sees the guys trying to recover stuff from the Titanic had found it. Double douche.
    Jill
    Jill
    Sounds like what my Eng. Lit. teacher, Dirty Dave, would describe as a 'highly nuanced account', but I enjoyed it nonetheless. :p

That's one more excuse for not watching another of James Cameron's De:red:e moves. Yiss.
    Bill Cipher
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom