Khaelis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you haven't heard, there was an issue with Cloudflare. I suggest changing your passwords for Reddit and Discord if you have accounts.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Mmm.. chances are it probably didin't effect anything on this site.

I'm sure Tunnel King would have posted something by now. I only said Discord/Reddit because those were two large sites/programs that were likely effected.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    A friend chimed in on this when the news came out:

v3B08i2.png

It's still safe to change passwords anyway, especially if you have any auth rights on large servers.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Pretty much. I don't really have any accounts on any 'massive' sites that could be likely targets for malicious stuff. Only really have Discord and Reddit, which have had passwords changed to something new already. I doubt it'll have any effect here, so no worries there.
    I'm slowly going to lose my insanity if I can't be sarcastic every now and then. It's my way of coping with stupid questions. I cri. >:
    Banned from posting on a thread for a month because of a little sarcasm and fun. Okay.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    It's just useless clutter that doesn't really need to be there (which is why it needs to be reported). Especially in a mod thread, where people are looking for answers to questions.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    It wasn't really for sugarcoating, it is called "manners" and "politeness". *shrugs* But very well, I'll keep that in mind if'n ye wish.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Okay, whatever. Don't gotta go with the "you're in the wrong" routine. I did what I did, and I still don't care that I did it. I did what I felt was right.
    Anyone here play YuGiOh? Been thinking of getting Legacy of the Duelist on Steam for my birthday. If you got it, is DLC required to play?
    If everyone in the world gave me a cookie, I would have a lot of cookies. My Math is flawless.
    Whenever I try to sprite something, it ends up looking like a freakin' damn twig. ._.
    If this profile post gets 9001 Likes, I will do absolutely nothing at all. (I'm bored tell me how your day as been unless it was bad.)
    OFF
    OFF
    played a lot of pokemon moon, currently eating gummy bears. guess my day has been great thus far
    Ori
    Ori
    I have been procrastinating school work for 5 hours
    but my cat has done tricks in exchange for treats
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It was amazing!
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Never liked gen 2? *triggered*

But still mad respect for saying that, ive honestly never seen anybody who didnt like gen 2.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I'm not afraid to voice an opinion. I'm not very fond of Generation 1 either, besides the Pokemon.
    Well I'm probably going to vanish from the forums until the Summer. I don't want to be banned because I try my best to help others.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I doubt it mate.
    What you're experiencing is what people call premium customer service.
    Which is synonymous for "police brutality".
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Y'know, I don't remember things being this way. At worst people should be getting minor warnings for repeatedly failing to report and move on. Definitely shouldn't be as harsh as one should get for posting a link to a naughty website or telling someone his idea is :red: (which were my warnings and which were fair imo).
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Yes, well it seems that the law system has become somewhat stagnant.
    Probably not going to be talkin' much on these forums for a bit. Tired of being 'punished' over small, meaningless things.
    Just had one of those "Oh." moments. Making my hell bridge to fight WoF, checked map and it literally goes from one side to the other...
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    May have went overboard on it..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom