Ori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TayTweets was hilarious and impressing! Too bad they have disabled it because the things it said were too politically incorrect lol
    Aesir
    Aesir
    "The more you talk the smarter Tay gets" no, it wasn't hacked, just exploited. It's like a parrot. You put it close to a person talking and it'll eventually learn to speak what the person told them. It should be renamed to "the more you talk the dumber Tay gets" instead.
    Ori
    Ori
    Personally I think it would be unlikely because of how many conversations and messages it had going simultaneously but also due to that having the AI understand patterns in conversations and understand which snarky answer to use would take a long time to program manually and would happen the fastest if it got to practice by talking to real people.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Cleverbot used a lot of snarky and spot on answers to me and few of my friends before, but then again, I'm pretty sure Cleverbot has been around for much longer than Tay.
    I absolutely love it when steam decides to go offline for no reason when I'm in the middle of a conversation
    They have updated the price system for the cobalt tournaments! Now a few 3rd placings or similar in a row could grant you a cobalt mc cape!
    Ori
    Ori
    Participating will grant you a certain number of prize points and you get more the better you preform. Once you reach milestones you will win things such as copies of the game, steam money or an exclusive cape for minecraft!
    Will transfering glitched(not hacked!) pokemon from red to pokebank get you banned? Ex: using glitch to spawn lvl7 mew in red
    Ori
    Ori
    I was thinking that getting multiple low level mews could be an easy way of getting rare legendaries unavailable in alpha sapphire.
    Myu
    Myu
    True.
    It's probably on the internet somewhere, too.
    Ori
    Ori
    If what bisharp said is correct, that his friend has already done what I was talking about for a while I'm probably gonna do it if I get any of the first pokemon games.
    I have never been this inactive on the forums, it feels strange.
    Reactions: Cryx
    Ori
    Ori
    I hope and probably will become more active once my exams are out of my way
    Cryx
    Cryx
    PLEASE DON'T LEAVE
    Ori
    Ori
    Don't worry I am way too addicted to leave :D
    Drawing in my thread will probably not be happening until thursday due to my busy week
    Terraria
    Ori
    Ori
    I needed a post to make my profile not completely unrelated to the game the forum is dedicated to. Now I'll proceed to make 80 more profile posts not mentioning anything related to terraria
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Any good tearjerker games other than Undertale, Ori and the blind forest and Brothers: A tale of two sons?
    Any recommended games for when you are slightly agitated?
    Reactions: Granger
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Katamari Damacy.
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    I don't have a lot of games but I like to play around with GMod when I'm in a pretty bad mood
    Watch me attempt to get better at drawing! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/oris-quest-to-git-gud.41166/
    Reactions: Cryx and Kiddles
    Ori
    Ori
    I figure I should tag you guys @[281:mad:Esreadel] @[2429:mad:CinamonPizza] @[43:mad:Leinfors] @[33848:mad:Cryx] @[1423:mad:Minh]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom