PaperLaur
Last Activity:
Jun 18, 2019 at 7:28 PM
Home Page:
Voiceover artist (hopefully)

Share This Page

PaperLaur

Spazmatism, Female, from Some Random Field or Something, Missouri

I'm perfectly fine with the lore they've released, and I'm glad they've done so for folks like me! But if ToR continues, it follows MY lore. May 17, 2019

PaperLaur was last seen:
Jun 18, 2019 at 7:28 PM
    1. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      I GOT MY TABLET. THIS IS THE WEIRDEST THING.
      1. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        Using tablet for the first time is weird.
        Mar 30, 2016
    2. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      First multichapter thing I write in years, with a detailed backstory lots of foreshadowing and clever writery things...is a Terraria fanfic
      1. Jill likes this.
    3. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Gosh dang it, seeing cool server roleplaying things but I have no idea how RP works on Terraria, since I'm used to forum/Tumblr >.<
      1. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        ...Oh god. I just realized I'm basically a noob again. I do not want to repeat those years o.o
        Mar 29, 2016
    4. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Update: My computer is being held hostage by Win10. My whole computer freezes when I try to go back and it's "setting things up". Pay bail?
      1. neoselket and MegaSDMGShark like this.
      2. MegaSDMGShark
        MegaSDMGShark
        *sigh* windows 10 be trolling
        Mar 29, 2016
    5. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      I gotta downgrade back to Windows 7. I'm sorry. I just gotta.
      1. MegaSDMGShark likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Thing is it's fine on my other computer, but Windows 10 doesn't support my video card, and it broke all of my programs and capture things I use to make Youtube videos...as well as made my computer run like a toaster >.<
        Mar 28, 2016
      4. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        If Windows 10 is garbage, what does that make 8?
        Mar 28, 2016
      5. Commander Crocket
        Mar 28, 2016
    6. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      WEEEEEELL HELLO SKELLYTORM PREEM WASNT EXPECTING YOU TO SHOW UP MY SECOND NIGHT OF HARDMODE EEEEEEYUP -WHALE NOISES-
      1. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        THE WORST/BEST PART IS I WAS TESTING HOW I MIGHT GO ABOUT DOING A TERRARIA CHANNEL/WHAT STYLE OF COMMENTARY I'D DO
        SO I WAS RECORDING
        I WOUND UP GETTING THE SOUND BUT THE VIDEO BOTCHED UP
        IM DYING AT HOW LOUDLY I WAS YELLING "NO"
        Mar 28, 2016
    7. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Apparently writing a sad oneshot helps me deal with my own sadness. Wound up writing a final letter from the Guide in the lit section
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Writing and art is good for the body and good for the soul; I'm glad to hear that.
        Mar 27, 2016
    8. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Yay for depressive spells.
    9. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      HOW DOES ONE PROPERLY DRAW A HUMAN HEAD. THE LAST TWO PAGES OF MY DOODLE BOOK ARE FILLED WITH SORRY ATTEMPTS
      1. Aesir likes this.
      3. willsp
        willsp
        honestly I actually have no idea what the purple line near the eyes are that was just an educated guess :D
        Mar 25, 2016
      4. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        I think it's like, "between these two is the ears"? I mean I never knew what all the random lines people doodled on face sketches were. Now if I can just manage to get SHAPE down without it looking like a mutant egg...Thanks!
        Mar 25, 2016
      5. willsp
        willsp
        for shape id just try to widen the chin on your upside down egg-like drawings until it looks like the one in the picture other that that it just takes time, patience and a really good eraser
        Mar 25, 2016
    10. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Protip. Don't bring a friend with a Possessed Hatchet into your pre-hardmode Underworld. ...I guess it's mechanical boss time!
      1. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        There was also another friend with us who was kind of a newbie, and he got the Guide doll from my important things chest because I forgot to bring it (we were going to prepare to kill the Wall all together). There was a running joke that "you gave HIM the voodoo doll?!" and we wound up blaming him for it before we realized the other guy was spamming the hatchet in the Underworld...
        Mar 24, 2016
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Me and the newbie friend spent the next two hours screeching as we tried to survive hardmode.He was wearing meteorite armor and I hadn't crimsonproofed anything. That was interesting.
        Mar 24, 2016
    11. Pixel
      Pixel
      You've got some real potential.
      1. PaperLaur likes this.
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Well thank ya kindly, means a lot! I see you were checking out Test of Redemption. Thaaaat admittedly isn't my best writing, done better in the past. But it's nice to be getting back into it finally.
        Mar 23, 2016
    12. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      when you come up with a really stupid fanfic idea at three in the morning and then pOST IT ANYWAY WHAT AM I THINKING
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        I'll look forward to it; it may be a good idea that you shall savor when you can before you forget!
        Mar 23, 2016
    13. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Dear Windows 10: Thank you for making my laptop run like a toaster.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Results may vary; some computers have it better and others don't.
        Mar 22, 2016
    14. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      AAAAAND HELLO CRIMSONED GRASS IN MY POTION HERB AREA HOW ARE YOU TODAY AND HOW THE FRICK DID YOU GET THERE
      1. aWolfen likes this.
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        I'm serious I've had to purify it twice now and I accidentally went into hardmode I'm scared.
        Mar 25, 2016
      4. willsp
        willsp
        gimmie a sec I have a really good farm in my world if you want ill post a screenshot
        Mar 25, 2016
      5. willsp
        willsp
        I would probably use planter boxes and then ignore the corruption until you beat the mech bosses and get the clentaminator. then I recommend not only purifying the area but also making a wall of mushroom biomes around your village (they cant be corrupted and don't spread)
        Mar 25, 2016
    15. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      when you suddenly get the urge to make terraria videos at 10:30PM
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        I can remember when I produced my first vid back in January 8 after midnight; fun times!
        Mar 21, 2016
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        I mean I already do produce videos but I'm way behind on a ton of things and haven't posted anything Terraria yet xD
        Mar 21, 2016
      4. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        It's always good to find the time and place to do so that's right for you.
        Mar 21, 2016
    16. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      [​IMG] Gotta even out the odds! Also, congratulations.
      1. PaperLaur likes this.
    17. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Is it just me or is there noooot a lot of activity in the roleplaying part of the forums. ...I kinda want to change that.
      1. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        There used to be. You can try your best, you'll need some luck.
        Mar 17, 2016
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Ey, trying gives it better odds than not doing anything ^_^
        Mar 17, 2016
    18. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Mobile Terraria: -falls to her death in a Corruption chasm four times in a row because for some reason my rope did not want me to be on it-
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LoveSpreader
        LoveSpreader
        At least you weren't disappointed with 5 huddled chasms that end just past the bottom of your screen.
        Mar 16, 2016
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        @Unholyness , can you really call that a chasm? Yet that's still far enough to kill you. The one I kept dying in turned out to be a bust. Absolutely nothing there.
        And @crackshotCerberus ...you win.
        I cannot imagine the pure terror.
        Mar 16, 2016
      4. LoveSpreader
        LoveSpreader
        Hence the italicized word. :dryadwink:
        Mar 16, 2016
    19. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      First "what the heck Terraria" experience: Going down into a cave to find the Nurse in a lake alternately drowning and healing herself.
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        It happens from time to time.
        Mar 13, 2016
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Between her doing that and my Merchant despising staying in his house I swear there's something in the water of that world.
        Mar 13, 2016
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        What could it be?
        Mar 13, 2016
    20. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      I like how I joined this forum right before going home for spring break...to the computer where I don't have Steam -_-
      1. Aesir
        Aesir
        Don't worry. The forum barely talks about terraria.
        Mar 5, 2016
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Good to know this early.
        Mar 5, 2016
      3. Aesir
        Aesir
        Take a quick glance at anyone's profile around here. Most content is non-terraria related. Have no worries. You'll be welcome to talk about many different subjects here.
        Mar 5, 2016
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrP9RMkwj0_D2wVVW3rLcXA
    Voiceover artist (hopefully)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-twins-test-of-redemption.41656/
    I'm a writer, roleplayer, musician, composer, and hopefully will eventually become a voiceover artist. Hopefully. If I'm lucky.

For now, I'm just wasting my time on the internet.

Interact