Recent content by Pixelated Junior XII

1. Pixelated Junior XII

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This mod is epic! Been playing with many other mods and it is really fun! Difficulty of the bosses is pretty balanced so far, about to fight skeletron in my playthrough. Thanks for the great mod!
  2. Pixelated Junior XII

I'm honestly exited for the Avalon 1.3 mod, but I can predict it will be a very long time before...

I'm honestly exited for the Avalon 1.3 mod, but I can predict it will be a very long time before it comes out.
  3. Pixelated Junior XII

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Wow I had no idea this update was that big thanks
  4. Pixelated Junior XII

Yes I wanna start another playthrough of this mod, it would be awesome to play 9.9.9
  5. Pixelated Junior XII

Nope. Here, I'll tell you what i did: First I made the epic new terraria folder exactly how you said, then I made a new Exxo Avalon Content folder, then copied the insides of the epic new content folder and pasted it in Exxo Avalon Content. Then I put the Exxo Avalon Content from the download...
  6. Pixelated Junior XII

All this did was launch normal avalon ):
  7. Pixelated Junior XII

tAPI Nanotech Mod (Released!) [Help needed]

Thank you too. I would laugh if someone actually thought the current version of this mod is "fun"
  8. Pixelated Junior XII

I will always miss making this mod... thank you all who helped! Gigabit, you were a great help in helping to make the ((big update)) that was never released. Divermansam helped with upgrading my horrible sprites, I thank him for that. 2015 - 2015 lol. Thanks everyone!
  9. Pixelated Junior XII

Absolutely nothing... they'll be used in several recipes once i can get the nano ore to spawn. However because of 1.3, unless someone takes over, this mod is somewhat dead.
  10. Pixelated Junior XII

Do you plan on updating for 1.3 when it is released June 30?
  11. Pixelated Junior XII

I got that sprite from a friend. I had someone who gave me some sprites early in development, sorry, I'll have to change it when I start working on this mod again...
  12. Pixelated Junior XII

Um where did you come from? I dont know you. And the mod is only dead FOR NOW, I will continue work later on, probably no-one will care by then though.
  13. Pixelated Junior XII

tAPI [WIP] Nanotech Mod

this mod is already released
  14. Pixelated Junior XII

lol its dead for now
Back
Top Bottom