Qui Devorat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Well I would say that I am feeling like Eeyore's brother, but that would be obvious. I'm still practicing peace of mind and how to channel my mood swings into more effective tools. "Turn pain into power" and all that.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Ah, that reminds me there was an interesting technique in a Fantasy Novel series I read recently, where it's taught in the culture where a character lives where you embrace the pain or verbal insults, and let them flow through you. I think it has helped me feel a lot better overall somehow compared to several months ago. Considering the culture in the book gave me some new perspectives on things.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I'm more about channelling that negative energy and letting it flow along with the acceptance of the various cruelties of life in order to create a mindset that can basically be called pure focus.
    Getting rid of it is useful.
    But so is repurposing it for your needs.
    So that's that then. I might take a break from this for a week. Maybe more, maybe less. Depends on how strong my drive to come back is.
    Whoever likes mocking people on the autistic spectrum is no friend of mine. I've been seeing that :red: too much these days.
    Burst water main. Now I got to contend with either no water at all or the rust coloured :red: that comes out in it's place.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    How about you go find a different water
    What really rattles me is a person thinking I lack empathy because I tend to be very composed and dismissive over what is a minor wound.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Like, I'll be frank.
    My mother comes in from a car collision with absolutely no sign that she's hurt, so I don't know this.
    Then she starts saying her muscles are in agony, but she doesn't look like she's in pain much of the time, so I'm thinking "What's the big deal? If it was bad, she would be making a fair bit more complaint than she actually is." So I personally think that she's taking it out of context.
    The only thing worse than having a hair trigger temper is being aware that you have one, and thus trying to stem the sudden surge.
    I never knew St. John's wort could feel so good when it finally activates. Good stuff that is.
    I am just astonishingly angry today.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I am fully aware even as my muscles painfully contract and contort around my bones in an extremely uncomfortable manner. I am fully aware as my throat morphs into a pit of fire and my stomach churns like a tempest.
    I am fully aware of most of the pain in my rage.
    Being angry hurts. A lot.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I understand, Qui. I hope you feel better soon. If you want a tip, I've found classical music to help me relax a lot as well as a quieter and less lit enviroment.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    When I'm in a fit, the only way it will stop is letting it running it's course.
    Stemming it or controlling it is tenuous, and the control has a hair trigger temper.
    I haven't talked to you in too long. I should work on that at some point. Might throw a poem at you tomorrow or something.
    Reactions: Qui Devorat
    Matsu
    Matsu
    The Matriarch of the Neo-Underdark (Trademark Pending) is going to need a harem. I'm 90% sure it's written down somewhere.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Heheheh.
    Sure.
    ;)
    Anyway I've picked up a habit of playing tf2, if you can't tell by all this blood.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Meanwhile another thing to add is that I'm a discord guy as well now.
    What should a good old debate be today eh?
    The Kitsune
    The Kitsune
    I typically hide it, although I've done one or two face reveals, so people upon first impression don't immediately judge based on gender.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Although I am tempted to ask where they are, I don't really mind either way.
    The Kitsune
    The Kitsune
    On my profile somewhere and in the faces of TCF thread
    You know, I wish conversations could be as civilised as the last one. That way everybody wins.
    Been to the park today to excercise. Played fetch with a rather friendly pooch while I was at it too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom