Ravvynfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When in doubt, "Tank" it out! Warding > All!
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I don't even understand what does that mean, but I'm trying to be nice!
    1 > 0!
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    I'm basically declaring that being tanky is awesome in terraria since it's very difficult to die, at least for me anyways lol. Finished a yoyo playthrough running all warding prefixes and death was extremely rare :D
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I always prefer Lucky.
    2 less damage (3 on Expert, I think) isn't that much to me.
    when in doubt, stardust dragon + star wrath, because f*** expert duke fishron's feelings! xD
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Screw the dragon, Stardust Cell is where it's at.
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    field testing proved that stardust dragon was more viable for the setup; it produced much faster kills than the cells. the cells were still awesome and i can't complain though
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    I prefer the Cells because they don't take up damage opportunities like the dragon does.
    that moment when...you discover that stardust guardian is actually not *that* bad. it pulls attention to tank and has epic KB. useful though
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    to be rather honest, my *first time* with SG was rather....lackluster, but i figured out how to use it to best effect and realized that i had a strategic goldmine lol. now i just need to figure out if/how to dye the guardian itself, i heard it was possible but i forget what was said
    OFF
    OFF
    the pet slot, if i remember well
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    cool! i'll give that a try, thanks!
    that moment when...you realize that there needs to be a pre-merchant bug net for fishing bait!! *gasps*
    why does everyone keep calling Moon Lord "Cthulhu" when it was already stated that it is his brother (hinted; Hastur the Unspeakable)?
    why do people think mage sucks so much? mage is amazing when played *CORRECTLY*...one does not simply failmage...*facepalm*
    after playing jak and daxter, i realized Nebula Arcanum may have been inspired from somewhere >_>
    Well hell, I don't think I've seen more pillars rise and fall than I have in the past two days...600+ fragments, 300+ to go!
    Is it just me, or does expert moonlord get more violent and aggressive when you farm him consecutively? he's getting feisty!
    Newblank
    Newblank
    "What are you doing?! You can not defeat me! I have told you I am a god-"
    *Moon lord gets defeated over 6 times*
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    Moral of the story "Don't mess with a wizard when he's wizarding."
    Newblank
    Newblank
    Last Prisming*
    Re-Logic, I love you, but I think the cheese war is over, the (clever) players won. Thank you for making 1.3 AMAZING though <3
    will we be expecting a "martian madness" event summoning item? the rest of the invasions have one, why not M.M.?
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Because it doesn't need one.
    We really need some sort of character data list on the character files that logs "total mobs killed" for that character. imagine the numbers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom