SilkyVol2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Devs, here is a quick guide to wyverns

betsy.jpg

This is a wyvern, see how its wings are attached to its forelimbs? That is what a wyvern is

wyvern.jpg

This is not a wyvern, for it does not have wings and its forelimbs are too short, the design more fits descriptions of a Chinese dragon with its snake-like appearance
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    And by that I mean that I generally imagine the thing's lore has them called the word used.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Don't know... how do we define a cat when something like a fisher cat exists. :p
    Think of the names of the creatures as their common name. In real life, animals have many different common names across all languages but only one scientific name.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Hell, even komodo and bearded dragons don't even have the anatomy of a dragon from myth. Even in myth, dragons have many different interpretations on how they look.
    Where is my Retinazer trophy?!

I have reached a reaction score of 100, yet I have been scammed out of my reward!
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Typically tophies come with a bit of delay in my experience.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Give it time, it'll come soon enough
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Looks like you got it about an hour ago. Sometimes it takes some time, the trophies aren’t instant. :)
    Question,

How many wyverns are there in terraria?
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    There are others, although they are not native to terraria
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    They come from etheria
    Streyll
    Streyll
    By name, one, but it's a noodle. Maybe you could count two if you include old gen content.
    As for actual wyverns, one, being Betsy, who from what I remember is called a dragon in DD2, despite being a wyvern.
    "Trying to get sky fracture is a waste of time smh, should just go fish for crystal serpent lmao"
    moment.gif
    • Haha
    Reactions: Doodles
    Esther
    Esther
    Sky Fracture good weapon
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    Sky fracture is better than crystal serp (in my opinion) and a lot quicker to get
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    I've never used the sky facture
    Summoners are screwed when their summons can't catch the boss. Making duke fishron take 20 years if you aren't using optic staff, or stardust cell staff but that is much later on
    Wall of flesh is a lot more fun with piercing weapons
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    Wall of piercing is a lot more fun with flesh weapons.
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    that joke pierced me like a weapon
    Phantasmal deathray is the hardest part of the moonlord fight
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    tru, but using it forsakes my damage
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Well if you need more flight time the only other suggestion I have is to get better wings, but for all I know you could already have whatever is best at the stage nowadays.
    If this isn't an option, then all I can think of for you is taking the compromise with either of my prior suggestions.
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    yea, it seems to be the only way. That or add more platforms on my arena
    It's funny seeing suggestions march towards their death in player suggestions, None of the devs listen to suggestions on the forums. Besides some quality of life changes
    Blizzkit 🌳
    Blizzkit 🌳
    Seems like the devs are mostly active on the subreddit nowadays, which is a bit sad tbh. Reddit has more users sure, but the most devoted fans are on the forums.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    ...So are the most crazed lunatics, like myself.
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    And the most insane roleplayers, like I am.
    Why are flame wings and solar wings see-through? they blend in with the background with certain dyes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom