• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Simple
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anybody still excited about Tmodloader 1.4?
    CursedSliver
    CursedSliver
    I love how you changes your pfp very often

also, I'm excited, that's for sure
    Reactions: Simple
    Esther
    Esther
    I'm probably gonna miss the 1.3 flails a lot, but other than that, yeah.
    Falloutguy645
    Falloutguy645
    Oh yeah forgot that’s still happening.
    If all of the bacteria in the world were to suddenly die, then every living being would be screwed.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I can only imagine what effect that'd have on our digestion process.

(For those that don't know, there's bacteria living your gut that assists in digestion and the processing of bodily waste.)
    I had a dream where I lived in a hotel and I got abducted somehow and thing happened. I ended up being transported to hell but it wasn't really hell at all. This "Hell" consists of food-like creatures with cartoon-ish eyes and girlfriend's dad from Friday Night Funkin'
    Also, fun fact. Even though I watch Terraria content and Minecraft content more than any other content, they appear the least in my dreams.
    Reactions: Ordinary Orange α
    CursedSliver
    CursedSliver
    hmm...
    ever heard of lucid dreams
    Ordinary Orange α
    Ordinary Orange α
    Dreams are like that. I recently had one where the Middle East was in western Canada and China was in the east. The rest of North America was unchanged; I have no idea what caused that one.
    Microsoft just released a new Windows 10 update and it screwed a bunch of stuff up, google now crashes every few moments or so...
    Some clarification that everyone will ignore:
    The reason why I don't do roleplay as much as I used to is because I'm usually busy on my everyday life. Every week or so though I may have a day where I am open to roleplaying.
    For right now, Terraria isn't interesting me as much as it used to, but I am excited for upcoming events like workshop and 1.4 Tmod.
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Esther
    Esther
    Alright...
    *prepares plot convenience portals to actually be able to use Sandy whenever you're offline because Sandy's been softlocked this entire year and a bit more than that if I remember correctly, I don't keep track of time*
    DerpIing Ω
    DerpIing Ω
    Same, as much as I would love to rp, I don’t have enough time to be on all the time
    Sir Mushias Chlorophytas
    Sir Mushias Chlorophytas
    My RP keeps dying because I don’t have time.
    Listen to some or many videos of another language. If you watch a video native to your language again, your comprehension may get twisted and turned, and the video may throw you off.
    Bed_breaker117
    Bed_breaker117
    actually,I was watching a video with a language close to mine,and it's totally fine,it was really hard to hear though.
    'tis me again, Simple!
    So, I got another question: What are the chances of somebody on this forum becoming at least a mildly popular youtuber? (10k subs or higher.)
    For me, it's a 1.6%
    I am subconsciously anxious right now. I am not anxious consciously, but I am more stiff and paranoid than usual. I might have a subconscious panic attack, and if this happens I will also be consciously anxious.
    If Krakens existed, we would finally be able to explain the Bermuda Triangle, of course it won't be a very peaceful creature if the Bermuda Triangle happened because of it.
    Nineteen, eighteen, seventeen, sixteen, fifteen, fourteen, thirteen...
    twenteen, einteen.
    German for one is ein.
    Twenty, Thirty, Fifty, Eighty. Twelve must be Twenteen

Thousand > Yard
    Million
    Billion > Milliard
    Trillion > Billion
    Quadrillion > Billiard
    Even though I am American, I am really fond of the Brilliant British language, it really spills my tea!
    I prefer Autumn over fall.
    I prefer Trousers over pants.
    My family of former Immigrants prefer using sofa over couch.
    British language just feels more... homely.
    I found a video about 3 random strangers making up a song together near a store, it was unexpected but beautiful. Later on, I searched up more things related to this, and...
    I now have more hope for humanity than before.
    Music is truly a great thing.
    Angry thread.
    Whoever posts here will receive angry emoticons including this post.
    Whoever likes comments will angry every comment from this post to the lowest response.
    There used to be a game that I played when I was very little called Mr. Bounce. It was and is still one of my favorite games til' this day. It's basically a breakout game, but the twist was that the ball was pushed by gravity. Ever since 2018, the website was replaced by some kind off unfinished article page...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom