Warpshard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, new avatar that actually reflects my tastes in Transformers (At least better than the previous)! This one is for canonical pirates.
    Linkboy
    Linkboy
    Looks like a mixture of the Autobot's and Decepticons's respective logos.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    The only toy that actually makes use of it is a guy called Thundertron. In his native continuity, he technically isn't a Transformer (It's never explained what he is, but I imagine that he was part of a Cybertronian Colony, like Caminus and the Junkions), but his life revolves around them. His planet was destroyed by the Autobot-Decepticon war, and he swore to destroy any Transformers he comes across.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    As for why it's a mixture, I think that's just a trend. Quite a few of the faction insignias use a modified version of their larger Faction (Autobots to Wreckers, Knights, Secret Police, Elite Guard, Autotroopers, etc), and other factiosn seem to use the basic shape too. Of course, depending on your interpretation of the fiction, all Transformers came from one big race with the same crest.
    Another status! I saw my neighbor's horse give birth to a foal. I didn't know if it was sick, so I got the neighbor, and she had a baby.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Most baby animals do.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Only other baby animals I've seen in person were puppies and kittens, and they're more or less little oblong ball of furs with eyes and a mouth at one end for quite a while.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I've seen those too. Only mammal baby I've seen other than those is the human baby, though.
    I have been listening to the Homestuck version of Megalovania on loop for a while. I'm rereading it with the Reddit community, and [cont.]
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    it is making me very anxious for the associated Flash. I forget how far in it is, though, so it'll be a surprise when the reread finally reaches it.
    The internet suggested naming a school "Adolf Hitler's School for Friendship and Tolerance." It is wrong, but very funny.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Other Gems include: The School Formerly Known as Robert E. Lee, Boaty McBoatface, Schoolie McSchoolface, John Cena Elementary School, Bruce Lee Elementary, Forgetting Your Past Dooms You to Repeat it Elementary, and Leigh Daniel Avidan Elementary School.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Satan's school for girls, though. Elf School and Hamburger University...
    YellowPie84
    YellowPie84
    Bee Movie, Elementary School, Generic School Name, IGNORANCE IS BLISS ELEMENTARY, The Illuminati, and The Rubber Duckies are a few other gems.
    I forgot my Reddit password. I really, really need to get a password book for writing down all of my passwords so it's not the same [cont.]
    Reactions: FoxTrot
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    password most of the time, but every fifth password is different, so I forget those fifth passwords
    Every time I've seen someone play World of Warcraft, I think it looks fun, but I've played it, and it was kind of meh. Maybe I just [cont.]
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I was actually planning on getting it for a while last year, and I thought it was having to buy the most recent expansion, alongside with a subscription. I know another expansion was released since I last looked into getting the game.

EDIT: Never mind, the next one is coming out in August.
    Granger
    Granger
    Ehhhh, or maybe just buy the most recent expansion/whatever expansion you want to play with and play on third party servers?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    If I were going to play the game (I'd like to, but it will likely be years in the future, when I have enough money saved up for a good gaming computer), I'd probably just end up getting the entire thing and playing on a normal server. Considering the thing that happened with the Nostalgrius server, I'd rather play on something official that won't be shut down any time soon.
    Pepsi is the right of all Sentient beings. Except for Coca-Cola lovers.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    I don't like Pepsi
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I never said I like Pepsi either. I just saw Pepsi man and thought, "I bet they would get a kick out of this."
    Wow, 1000 likes. I know some people have way more than that, but it's still a lot to me. Thanks to the people who like my posts!
    Jill
    Jill
    Ey, grats dude. Be sure to thank yourself for putting some quality content on the forums, that's why people will be liking your stuff. ^^
    So, Homestuck is over. I haven't even known about it for more than 2 months , yet I'm very sad it's over. It feels like something is gone.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    I got some of my info wrong, edited the post. It's actually an entire album, made a few years back.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Just found the version used in the ACT 7 animation, it's an edited version of "Overture" from SITP
    http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/overture-canon-edit
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    You're right. It's around 5:37 on Overture.
    I had a dream where I was making out with this girl I know. I do enjoy those dreams, but I wish I had more dreams about stupid [cont.]
    Someone please tell me that dropping out the campaign trail is the same thing as dropping out of the race entirely.
    The new Homestuck update is that feel-good moment when something that you think needs to happen does happen. It's incredibly satisfying.
    My very first Masterpiece Transformer figure should be arriving in about a week. It's going to be weird having essentially a posable statue.
    Hey, Pokémon people of the forums! How is Haxorus as a team member? I know he has a very high physical attack stat, but I'm not a [cont.]
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Haxorus is indeed very physical, although a bit on the slow side.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Is he a fairly slow glass cannon, or does he has the defense and special defense to make up for his lack of speed?
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    From what I've seen, Haxorus is pretty good. His attack and defense are pretty high, though any high speed dragon or fairy type can put a major hurting on him.
    I just finished spending two hours writing a story about machines coming to life for English. I wish we did this more often in class.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I like writing stories a lot more than reading them, even if the ones I write are complete crap (hence the reason I never post them).
    I cleaned the Video Games cabinet at my Grandma's house. I only ever realize how many games my grandpa had when I reorganize it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom