• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Xman101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you working on Gravity still or did you forget about it?
    Reactions: Xman101
    Xman101
    Xman101
    I haven't forgotten. I just haven't had inspiration on the video editing for the time being.

Plus, I'm still to actually finish the playthrough properly... so once that happens the end will be in sight and the inspiration should return.
    i saw you on YT last week
    Xman101
    Xman101
    Uhhh... you did? Where?
    multiplegamer1
    multiplegamer1
    i think it was on chippys 1.3.6 spoiler? oh also i checked your channel and its very good!
    Xman101
    Xman101
    I'm guessing you mean in the comments, right?

And thanks! The videos I have are all from my ongoing Gravity-Challenged playthough. You can also find right here on the forums.
    Sorry I forgot that you were a part of the Terrarian Times. I certainly enjoyed your work, but what will the future hold?

Regardless, it's a fun read.
    Reactions: Xman101
    Xman101
    Xman101
    With 1.3's addition of the Cell phone and 1.3.1's addition of new wiring stuffs, there's probably something there that'd be article-worthy. Not sure what the future of TTT is though, given that I haven't seen an issue for ages.
    Xman101
    Xman101
    And thanks for enjoying my piece! :)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You're welcome! `:happy:
    I'm getting a very weird refresh bug on every page of the forums... No idea what's going on.
    When you can't help but turn off ingame music to listen to great Nintendo pieces of old.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Xman101
    Xman101
    I just can't get enough of these three pieces:
    - SMW - Castle Theme
    - NSMB - Castle Theme
    - SM64 - Ultimate Koopa (Final Boss track)

...I'm sensing a dark, foreboding theme here.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    I listen to the entire original super mario and legend of zelda sound tracks in 1 day while completing a playthrough XD
    Well, that's annoying. I don't know how to deal with this annoying white border around my avatar.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    There was a side effect from the last forum update regarding transparent backgrounds. Avatars that were already here on the forums didn't lose their transparency, but any new avatars that are added lose transparency. It's known, but not sure how/if it'll be fixed.
    W1K
    W1K
    Xenforo borked and it now reformats any image into a transparency-less jpg. There are ways of formatting it into a gif to prevent it from happening but it might require some slightly advanced image editing. I BELIEVE this should fix it.
    Xman101
    Xman101
    @Unit One - Ah, that would explain it. I'll just have to wait and see if it'll be fixed in that case.
    @W1K - Great! Works like a charm for the time being.
    Starbound 1.0 - 1000 times better than what it was back in 2012/2013.
    Xman101
    Xman101
    Novakids need more love.
    Azu
    Azu
    1000 times 0 still equals 0.
    willsp
    willsp
    Xman101 as a novakid player myself I agree with this comment. I do understand that there isn't much recorded info on them due to there short attention spans leading to them not really bothering with righting books but there is also very little notes about them from other races
    Come to think of it, I feel bad that I didn't make an Entity Statue for you and I feel a bit worse considering that I didn't think about doing so when I had the chance. Anyways, here you go; hope you appreciate all the somewhat hard work I got through to present this to you. `:)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Here's another shot of the Statue with the Flattywood sign visible in the background...
    ... And another one featuring you and @[49784:mad:Mr. HorseMan] 'cause why not?
    Wingle
    Wingle
    Umm... idk why you made a pixel art of me but its pretty cool anyway :D
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Well, I felt like doing so, and it has been a while. A long while, and it was fun.
    I'm 20. That's a scary thought.
    Xman101
    Xman101
    I kinda forgot to post here on Monday, so I wouldn't be too worried about it. (Currently Wednesday for me.)

At least I logged on today to the surprise news of 1.3.2. Wasn't expecting it so soon without warning!
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Same here! It was a very awesome surprise today. It has me very excited for tomorrow. Even better that I don't have work tomorrow to see what's new in the Update right away.
    Xman101
    Xman101
    I have stuff to do in the afternoon, but that means I have a whole morning to check everything out! Especially exciting since I'm doing a slow-paced Expert Mode playthough. Plenty of time to deck out this character with all the new goodies.
    ...Remind me to never arrange soul sand and wither skeleton skulls in a certain formation ever again...
    Reactions: neoselket
    Xman101
    Xman101
    (CONTEXT: Been playing some Hard Difficulty Minecraft recently. Was going well until... you can probably guess.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom