tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
can you make a way to spawn in the abyss, like the old calamity biome spawners?
I dont think that drew wants to do another biome spawner item? and unlike the previous hell crag spawner, (which specifically creates the biome on a "fixed" part of the world), and we must remember that using the biome spawner "freezes the game" to the point, if youre not patience the player would think "game crash" and since the abyss is on the dungeon ocean side of your world which this location changes randomly...... cough(more coding and adding another unnecesary item that soon or later youre gonna do another world in the end) cough, its better to be a new world gen.

What is abyss? Is it just a hole under ocean or an whole new biome with new mobs and blocks? Is it worth creating new world?

Well, I found the brother of the Desert Scourge, the Aquatic Scourge there. Pretty chill dude as long you don't hurt him.

Hello, I could use some help please! I updated all my mods recently, and terraria and tmodloader are all up to date. However, a couple, not all, of my characters have errors and their gear is missing on the character selection screen. It's giving me this error:

Error in reading custom player data for CalamityMod
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.PlayerIO.LoadModData(Player player, IList`1 list)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Default.MysteryPlayer.Load(TagCompound tag)

Inner Exception:
Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
at System.IO.MemoryStream.InternalReadInt32()
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadInt32()
at CalamityMod.CalamityPlayer.LoadLegacy(BinaryReader reader)

What, and where can I fix this? Thanks!

I'd like to report a bug regarding the cosmic kunai (throwing weapon dropped by signus). If I were to try and reforge this weapon, I am able to put it into the tinkerer's reforgement slot, and it gives my a price to do so, but when I click reforge, absolutely nothing happens. Is this because it's a throwing weapon? Or is this some kind of bug?

Anyone found a solution to that world generation bug where it gets stuck on hellcrag? My mod-pack has stayed the same for a good year or so now, it just started not working anymore after updating.

Last edited:
So I just got past the Moon Lord on my own Calamity playthrough and there is one huge question that has grown with me throughout...

Will there eventually be music boxes for the various themes in this mod? This is some of the best music I've heard in a while.

I hope the Abyss biome turns out something like the place of the same name from Made in Abyss. I like the idea of "the deeper you go the worse curse you get coming back" as well as finding increasingly horrific and powerful monsters.

I'd like to report a bug regarding the cosmic kunai (throwing weapon dropped by signus). If I were to try and reforge this weapon, I am able to put it into the tinkerer's reforgement slot, and it gives my a price to do so, but when I click reforge, absolutely nothing happens. Is this because it's a throwing weapon? Or is this some kind of bug?
throwing reforges are disabled in the recent calamity updates since they ruin balancing

Back
Top Bottom