tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
how do i spawn him? the left ocean is normal, but the right ocean is COMPLETELY DRY

You have..
> To create a new world to generate the abyss
> Unlock Hardmode
> He can spawn rarely, or you defeat Destroyer and Twins and craft his spawn item "Seafood"

Guess no-one has a solution to being unable to get past "generating Hellcrags, the Abyss, and structures" bit in world creation yet...
only have enabled "mods with world generation", trust me its not worth having enabled more than 30 mods during generation your pc would thank you for this.
[doublepost=1521509310,1521509078][/doublepost]
But why make the Ankh Shield...

When you can make a Medicated Bandage? Now with 50% more Bandage!!!
that comment of your remind me of "REJECTED".... but aside from that the other accesories from tha ankh shield dosent help you on the abyss?

Anyone found a solution to that world generation bug where it gets stuck on hellcrag? My mod-pack has stayed the same for a good year or so now, it just started not working anymore after updating.
yea i would still like a fix for that too

Disable Terraria Overhaul, generate world, then enable it again. There is an issue with Overhaul where it bugs World generation if used with Calamity. Thankfully Overhaul doesn't add anything new to world generation.

However I have an issue I am unable to figure out. I've created a dozen worlds, even ones with every mod besides Calamity disabled. I am unable to generate a world with any of the Calamity Biomes (Sulphurous Sea, Abyss, etc). I looked up that steam cloud will remove biome changes. The only place I saw that could be toggled was in the Terraria - Properies, Updates tab. I unchecked "Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for Terraria." But I am still having this problem.

is the abyss suppose to go inside hell?

my abyss chest only has prehardmode items or do the npcs drop the post polterghast weapons?

You have..
> To create a new world to generate the abyss
> Unlock Hardmode
> He can spawn rarely, or you defeat Destroyer and Twins and craft his spawn item "Seafood"
i made it but dont spawned, is that in the Right side of the world?

you have to be on the dungeon side of the world, the jungle side is the regular ocean.
in the dungeon side plays the blood moon theme and spawns jungle enemies, (GLITCHES! GLITCHES EVERYWHERE!) and spawns profaned crags enemies too. the water is drying my english is bad, im BR

DM DOKURO is at it again!
But...
That is just one of three songs to come...

That is just one of three upcoming songs.
The other two will be for Abyss and Aquatic Scourge, I suppose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom