Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, the devs said that crossplay would be more complicated than that and it would require lots of setup to work. I dont have a source for that so dont take my word for it, but I believe you can find it in some of NLRP’s videos
Nup. Crossplay with console doesn't work, but mobile crossplay already works if you downgrade your PC version to the exact same version as the mobile version.

Can we stop with the endless "new endgame sword pls" spam? We need other types of weapons at that point too, you know.

i only just now learned of first fractal in this topic... looking it up on the wiki, it sounds like it was just the prototype for zenith?

i'm curious if they'll remove it from the game then since zenith is a thing... i don't really see a point in leaving unobtainable content in the game.

especially if we're finally coming to the actual end of it.

i kinda like zenith better anyway, first fractal just looks like an upgraded terra blade, when zenith is so much more.

We get 1.4.1 and mobile 1.4 IN THE SPOOKY MONTH!?

SPOOKY MONTH.gif

HOORAY!

#Modinlosers

Also why isnt a infected jungle a thing........................

Corruption and crimson just turn jungle grass into normal infected grass...........why dont we have corrupted/crimsoned jungle grass?

Far too late for such a thing to happen, but I agree. Either this, or a jungle solution for the Clentaminator. Perhaps Steampunker could sell a ‘Lime Solution’ in a graveyard.

I actually started a new playthrough in preparation for 1.4.1, seeing as how I haven't even be able to fully experience 1.4.0. Just for kicks, I decided to make a Master Mode, Drunk World seed (Journey Settings). I gotta say, I wasn't expectin' the newer soundtrack to fit so well, let alone expecting there to be newer music tracks at all... It truly feels like a different game. 🤔🥤

I guess my point is, you gais really knocked it outta the park with these new additions! This game is giving me all the feels, all of 'em! 🎵 ~ 😊🥤

20200926154712_1.jpg

I know most of you here can't wait 'til 1.4.1, but honestly, I'm not ready, this is overwhelming (LoL)!

Far too late for such a thing to happen, but I agree. Either this, or a jungle solution for the Clentaminator. Perhaps Steampunker could sell a ‘Lime Solution’ in a graveyard.

i've already made a topic quite some time ago for a new solution to turn dirt into mud to help restore the jungle or even mushroom biomes more easily, and passed on that idea to re-logic, but since it's still not a thing... i'm guessing they just don't care to do it.

who knows what the thinking is behind it... but i'm atleast glad we have journey mode, cause that allows us to stop the spread of the infection.

also, there is always the "not the bees" seed, which turns the entire world into the jungle.

Will the hold on development of console 1.4 also put a hold on console bug fixing? There are a few local splitscreen bugs that are in need of fixing: one sentry shared between local players (rather than one each), only one local player can claim fishing rewards (the other being told they have already handed one in), and grapple limits shared between local players.

Hey there’s a bug on switch which makes dyes that make all clothing disappear some dyes do this others don’t. For example silver and negative dye don’t work but red acid dye and gold dye work

The problem with using dark blue solution to create a mushroom biome is the dark blue solution can only spread mushroom onto jungle tiles and vice versa. When you get your jungle erased, it’s much more complicated than dark blue + green solution to restore it.

A lime solution could convert dirt into mud and plant jungle grass on any exposed tile, this way it can be used to create jungle from “scratch”. I don’t think this would be ‘OP’ either, because the jungle is needed for progression and it’s pretty unfair that it can be so difficult to restore.

I don’t think it’d have to affect stone because you’d most likely want to use it where the jungle used to be, but it could just convert stone to mud as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom