blahblahbal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How can I know when an update for Exxo Avalon comes out? And If one does come out, how can I update it so I do not lose all of my progress.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    How do you mean? Like, transferring from 1.2.4.1 EA to 1.3 EA? Cause that might not be possible. I could attempt to make a converter, but it will probably fail xD.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    No, I mean when you literally update a mod with some new content.
    You now have Brown Pressure Plate number of likes.^_^
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    XD. This thing has been kept alive for a loooong time, lol.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Your 1 like away from being a mechanical eye, right about know.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    This joke went right over my head and fell down a few flights of stairs...
    Where would I find the code when I decompile Terraria?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Um... wherever you save it to? I'm not sure what exactly you mean :eek:.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I dont know how 2 save it :p
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Use IL_Spy and then copy all of the files in the decompilation
    Will you ever create a item list in exxo avalon including the crafting recipe for the items? I am doing a lot of guess work with items ;P
    domiduf
    domiduf
    I can't do the item list right now cause I'm really busy this week
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Oh, alright. That's fine.
    domiduf
    domiduf
    when i do the list should i just make a wiki and start adding pages with the items info? cause i could do that if you would want
    To everyone that's wondering why I haven't released a version of Exxo Avalon in a while: I'm waiting until I can get enough content...
    The Dark One
    The Dark One
    Sounds pretty good. Imao high activity in small time.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    I know this probably is not the right place, but can you tell me if it is possible to get the elemental excalibur as of right now in the Exxo Avalon mod?
    Plus, when an update for the mod does come out, how do I update it? Do I just replace my current mod version or what.
    king40606
    king40606
    What you updated your status :O
    You now have Anvil Statue number of likes.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Heh. What's funny is that the original one was Tile IDs, not item IDs. XD.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    There is no tile ids past 339, so I'm doing item ids.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    There are 457-339 tiles added by Exxo Avalon :p. Lol. Of course, that still wouldn't help because 468 > 457 xD.
    I think you should expand superhardmode to be less grindy and have more bosses. I don't have any ideas though. :/
    The Dark One
    The Dark One
    We must find idea factories or remake some of the old mod stuff into new things. It will be fun. (I hope XD)
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    How about a boss that you can fight in early Superhardmode that is a bit like the wall of flesh, but it is summoned on the ground level of your world (Not in Hell). Maybe a machine version? I am not sure. I have tons of ideas, and I could make a list of such things, like mob ideas complete with stats. If you would like me to, just say the word and I will think some up. I am no spriter though.
    The Dark One
    The Dark One
    Got an idea factory. Now some fuel. Oh I know how about a new event. ;)
    How awesome is it to see all those lines of code come to life in the game?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Really. XD. I'd estimate the number of lines I've added to be somewhere around 3000. Maybe more.
    Nopezal
    Nopezal
    Especially when you find that bug that's been pestering you for days and you fix it! ; ,D
    where can i find the download for latest version of exxo avalon?
    hammy09212003
    hammy09212003
    Ok thanks i havent downloaded the latest version of your mod in a long time so i forgot how XD anyways keep up the good work and looking forward to vampire teeth coming back into the mod mabye?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Vampire Teeth will not be coming back. However, something similar might make its way in, as an effect of the Vampire Harpy Wings.
    hammy09212003
    You have an amazing mod (exxo avalon) but where is da town NPC's?
    waluigi
    waluigi
    Yeah I guess that is true.
    waluigi
    waluigi
    I have a few suggestions but feel free to reject them: Alchemist (sells potions), Blacksmith (sells ores and iron tools) and Chef (sells food)
    hammy09212003
    hammy09212003
    I have an idea for an NPC! The Swordsman he sells different types of swords and things you need to craft them (ore bars, wood, actual swords) i would add a sprite but i dont have a program for spriting :p
    when you make an item for your mod, do you get the sprites first or do the code first?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Sprites first.
    (from a N Terraria dev, this may not necessarily be the case)
    You free tomorrow?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Yeah, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to play, since I'm still hosting the Exxo Avalon server for some of the fans. I'll be able to continue in about 2 weeks, probably. If it takes that long; it probably won't.
    V
    viesta2015
    what exxo avalon server?
    Just wondering if the sprites for the Cataryst, Juggernaut and all the oblivion forms are set in stone, if not i might make an attempt at remaking them.
    Drdragonfly
    Drdragonfly
    Ah, Geneen made that one? It looks good.
    king40606
    king40606
    Oh wow, I really like the look of the catalyst one. Also oblivion forms do need respriting, I don't mean to be rude, but phase one is spazmatism, and plase 2 is just re-colored skeletron prime. It would be amazing if he had a unique sprite and AI, especially when the 1.3 TAPI version comes out <3
    Mr.Willywonka
    Mr.Willywonka
    WOW. Just wow on the Catyrst sprite. Not what I was expecting at all, but SO much better then what I was expecting. Whoever sprited that, props to you.
    Hey blah, your a slime statue right now XD
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Uh... wat?
    king40606
    king40606
    When you did the item IDS thing, you had chlorophyte ore likes and now you have slime statue likes, probably more now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom