Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So when is 1.3.1 going 2 be released?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Ive been up 29 hours helping both the devs and the forums with all things, and up similar hours much of the last several days. And i'm just a lowly tester. Yes, we all need a good long vacation ._.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    I wanna be a tester, i dont need sleep
    DTi56
    DTi56
    "When it's done"
    Well I noticed that snow biome water inflicted chilled and I thought back to an old suggestion I had.. Any chance of it being my idea or naw? I think I'm just grabbing onto false hopes at this point.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I thought the same way when I first made a suggestion that was implemented in some form
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Unfortunately no, sorry. <3
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I figured that. Ah well, I was never meant to be a suggester. Good day Cenx.
    hey cenx could I talk to you with a few other mods in Shawkill teamspeak we found a really gamebreaking bug
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Sprry was asleep. Have you passed this bug to the dev team yet?
    On the subject of camera mode, where do the pictures get saved?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    (you can open this folder from within Terraria if you are playing in Windowed Mode via the camera interface)
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    I'm not Cenx, but I can confirm that the screenshots get saved in -Your documents- > My Games > Terraria > Captures
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    Welp, I got ninja'd :p
    I'm not sure if this is the place to report bugs, and it might be known already, but here's the bug I found with platforms:
    If you have 4 stacked stair platforms against a 1-block-thick wall, it allows you to pass through the wall most of the time and even shoot projectiles through without exposing yourself to damage.
    Seems exploitable in PvP, definitely not an intended feature.
    I think I encountered a bug or something with 1.3. I created a new character and entered a new world after deleting my other characters, but when I joined I immediately got the 'Get a Life' and 'Star Power' achievements, without increasing my life or mana.
    Hey Cenx,

I find the spiders, in general, to be quite disturbing to me, to the point where I've been afraid to play the game as if I encounter a nest or crimson biome, can you help? also many other people have the same issue, someone even made a mod for this but I don't want to use that.
    Thanks,
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    As one of Re-Logic's testers I cant exactly speak for them, but its unlikely to be changed. Not impossible though, the game has a child-friendly mode in 1.3
    WS_2001
    WS_2001
    Right, well I hope that the chance of the change will happen, but thank you anyway
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Just because of one complaint, i doubt it will be changed. Terraria has lotsa disturbing imagery. Like crimson, moon lord, gore other than that from dead things, etc. Deal with it and kill them spider sum:red:es!
    Hi Cenx :3
    I was wondering if you knew how much "pickaxe power" my pick needs to mine/obtain desser fossil needs
    Hi, my name is Tania, I'm 17 and I just want to say to you and your Devs teammates a big thank you for all your work and, you are awesome guys, you make me feel good with this terraria 1.3 update. I will enjoy, and, again, thank you.
    We need a mac/linux support update NOW! You already showed up pictures of it on a mac in SEPTEMBER! MAKE THE PATCH NOW!
    AnalSuperGlue
    AnalSuperGlue
    I can't wait longer. ;(
    T
    Teal
    Oh so that justifies harassing one of the head developers? You are one consumer and they already promised that one would be coming several weeks after 1.3 release. Instead of being rude and demanding the dev team work to suit your needs, I recommend you do a search for info.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Dear mac people: get a pc. Apple has started profiteering since steve jobs died. They have lost that spark
    Dam we need a wiki or something Meowmere hype
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Or you could explore and discover the new content over time :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom