Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why is it that 90% of new games on Steam are all Early Access. -.-
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    how about Terr-*gets run over by a train*
    RunicPixels🧚🌳
    RunicPixels🧚🌳
    Sometimes there's a thin line between a beta and a release. Heck, a month before the original version of Terraria came out it was described as being alpha. Blue at that time even said the original release of Terraria was more like a beta that became more complete after content updates.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I remember that one game that was an RPG with "over 20 hours of gameplay" and released in early alpha to Steam. So early, it didn't even have a :red:ing save feature.

What's the name of that game? I forgot. "Token Lazy RPG-Maker-made Final Fantasy SNES Rip-off #4389789" or something like that.
    Cenx could there possibly be a golden penguin and crimtane bunny and penguin banners? Also could there be golden critter banners as well? That would be a really cool house show piece!
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Golden Critter Banners?

Are you an assassin trying to kill me through sleep deprivation? :)
    Four pillars progress bars???? maaaybe
    Yo Cenx, one question, if someone were to COMPLETELY cover the place in the X-axis where the celestial pillars spawn, i mean like completely block over that entire portion of the world, what would happen? Would it glitch out or something?
    Becuase whenever I said your name (it sounds like I'm saying sex or something btw) :( D: just had to throw that out. :/ not to be gross, pervy, or inappropriate or anything.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    "Senx" sounds more like "Sense" to me..
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    its pronounce senecks i think
    I hate when people call Life Crystals Heart Containers!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I call them inventory clutter.

... That better?
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Well, bosses used to drop them, so they were first a nod to them I think.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    The majority of people who browse statuses use the 'New Profile Posts' page, which lets everything be read by people.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    People usually notice if its on a dev's profile :D
    Gnominator
    Gnominator
    Ok, I will consider.
    Hiya Cenxx, i'm just asking here because i can't find a similar topic anywhere else, whenever Terraria DOES get released for mac, not wondering about the release date here, i'm wondering: what VERSION will it be? The Screenshots so far suggest 1.2.4, but i'm just wondering if it will be version 1.3. Thanks!
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    the version will be 1.3 as one of the characters was holding the shield of cuthulhu
    J
    Jeremopolis
    thanks
    "One of the dark regions near Pluto's south pole, initially called "The Whale" when first spotted from a more distant photo, has now been dubbed Cthulhu, one of the terrible "Great Old Ones" from the stories of H.P. Lovecraft. Cthulhu lurks under the sea in the sunken city of R'lyeh."
    All these changes to make Moon Lord harder and harder. I haven't even killed him once yet, lol. :dryadcry:
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Can't tell you how many times I only get one of Bone Lee's drops. It's always one or the other, and only that one, over and over.

I am pretty powerful though so I guess I could afk and let minions do their work. Maybe try for a RoD too, as it seems very helpful with dodging Moon Lord's giant laser.
    DoomFire
    DoomFire
    Yeah, that and the Nebula armor are both post Moon Lord, so wouldn't be all that helpful for people struggling with him. ^ ~ ^
    To be honest, as a mage, I was likely only able to beat him in expert mode because I was playing with two other friends. Who were Tank and Ranger respectively.

It's possible, Just quite difficult.
    Good luck though!
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Sadly if I know @yorazi0r buffed him for next fix patch, this.is my sad face :( I am not trully good sollist. I don't like idea of buffing bosses, like buffed mech bosses.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom