Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. Somewhere I heard that 1.3.1 is estimated for September. Is that accurate?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Unless there's been an official announcement(front page), they sound like the usual hogwash of "something confirmed on such and such date."
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I am predicting that the statement is either true or false varying in how much work is left and if everything was planned correctly and goes accordingly.
    Banette
    Banette
    Nope.
    Hey Cenx! Do you have planned name for your baby? Or, at least the gender? You can keep it a secret if you want ;)
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    She will soon have a daughter named Lilith(?).
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Damian, Lilith, and Layla.
    Collcroc123
    Collcroc123
    Wow! All of those names are perfect! Lilith Spinks, Layla Spinks, or Damian Spinks. They fit so well with their last name
    Reactions: DifferentIDentity
    Azu
    Azu
    Zoomo just sold his soul for the 3DS version. Bless.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Under normal circumstances I'd look down on a shameless advertisement like that but seeing as how it might make the difference between someone buying that copy or not I won't. Especially since I'm part of that someone.
    DifferentIDentity
    DifferentIDentity
    Man i'll buy a 3ds if they use this ^^
    Can I say why does the strongest sword in the game, the Meowmere has to be the Meowmere as a nyan cat sword? I see it is extremely broken as it is too op but the fact that it is a nyan cat put me off using it.
    MinHui128
    MinHui128
    Also: when i told my friend i wonder why does it have to be that, an idiot cut an and said: 'its because the devs are stupid'. I 100% disagree with dat
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If you are annoyed by something, you can opt not to use it. That's the amazing thing about games which don't railroad the player (much.)
    willsp
    willsp
    simply because the power of internet memes is strong enough to obliterate anything

also all of the end game tiers have at least one rainbow coloured weapon and fireworks and rainbow lasers where already taken
    Wait, I just now noticed that party hat on your avatar. How long did you have that thing on for? Is there some secret party cult going on while I wasn't looking?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Yes, unfortunately, you have to die because you figured it out.
    *Grabs chainsaw*
    Criddle
    Criddle
    She started using it around the time of Red's birthday last year.
    Mocha
    Mocha
    @[38:mad:EpicCriddle] Ah. Well, at least she's prepared for Red's next birthday in two months. :P

@[8130:mad:Shadow_Mantis] Whelp. *runs away*
    I heard leaked info about the next upd8

-SteamPunker builds plantron
    -You can now murder the steampunker if it happens
    -if you thought this was real it is ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Cenx, in 1.3 Underground cabins use corresponding blocks and furniture but in the 1.3 trailer it shows a cabin in a marble cave that is made with normal wooden blocks. Thus I am asking if that corresponding block-thing that was added late into development?
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nXdtDgpPeE you see the cabin at 0:52
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    @TheBezixx, it isn't a glitch. There are several types of natural cabins which generate using unique materials, like Granite, Marble, and Mushroom.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    @[43:mad:Leinfors] I wasn't serious with that.
    Boreal are the best.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    I'm pretty sure most of this footage wasn't of the final 1.3. The part with the Underground Desert still uses that old Soul of Light sprites, for instance.
    I kinda feel somebody must draw Cenx's character pregnant, since it is thing that won't stay forever. And since I said it, will you share with us players photo of you with baby (and maybe andrew) just in one photo?
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    Considering most babies look the same... Just search up baby on google.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    An avatar with a baby bump would be pretty dang cute. hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom