Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This Clearly Proves...........................Cenx Is Actually A Bunny .-.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    It was bound to be found out someday.
    Plastic Fruit
    Plastic Fruit
    Cenx might be a rabbit. Cent might be a Bunny Cenx might be a rabbit. Cent might be a Bunny Cenx might be a rabbit. Cent might be a Bunny Cenx might be a rabbit. Cent might be a Bunny. Or, how about you prove that cenx IS cenx.
    Can Be the Birthday Update for terraria! All of these cool items. makes a living
    Reactions: Devintrainer
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Hey buddy, try to keep spam to a minimum please, put your thoughts about the avatar in her recent Profile Post. Ideas and rumors are better to be allocated there, thanks :)
    Plastic Fruit
    Plastic Fruit
    Was not adding rumors at all.
    Here is what you guys should add to make more people buy the game:
    ============================================================
    Tanks- Giant and slow and has its very own HP and will explode if HP is dropped. And can fire only Rocket III, and Silver bullets

This will continue Due to the 420 character Limit.
    I think I've encountered a bug, on my current playthrough, we've been playing veeery slowly, and we're just about to fight the cultist and we've yet to see a single Angry Nimbus. So I thought, either a bug or crazy bad luck, but then on my friend's world they spawn all the time.. except it's not even raining! :confused: Not sure what's going on here.. but thought it was worth mentioning. :dryadsmile:
    Lamia Vanity Set where?! PS I miss you; let's Diablo soon.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Lamia what? That sounds silly. ;) I have been playing Overwatch everynight when baby sleeps, did you get it by chance? :D
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    I am holding off on buying it until there's a couple of patches in the mix. But I got to play it a couple of times and I really like it. But I have so much on my plate now; FF9, FFX, FFX-2, Terraria 1.3.1 =P, Sims 4 Dine Out, XCOM 2 Alien Hunters. I can't catch up :(
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    @Cenx also, I told users they have to spam/ask you if they want The River implemented. :3
    Could you please do the community a big favor and put large flashing letters at the top of the page that says "THE RE-LOGIC TEAM DOES NOT WORK ON MOBILE OR CONSOLE EDITIONS, 505 GAMES AND ENGINE ARE THE ONES THAT WORK ON CONSOLE"
    With all this new wiring stuff, can we eventually get an in-game way (item) to 'lock' an area from being modified? (With safeguards such as deactivate and disable placed on the load world screen, of course.)
    Can the next update please focus on making all blocks and walls obtainable? Quite a lot aren't, and those that are often have a "enemy spawning" version(see dirt/dungeon/cloud walls)
    Reactions: neoselket
    MournfulRelic
    R
    r543
    Doubt that many players would care about that, besides this is about items which in theory should be already obtainable, or can you tell me a valid reason why mud, snow or hellstone brick walls are uncraftable?
    Z
    Zedd*
    ok i dont seem to understand why hellstone brick walls arent obtainable but mud and snow? srsly? i dont even know why there are dirt walls ._.
    is it because red stoped on terraria and went to overworld that console isnt updateing
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    *unanimous groaning*
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Console is updated by Engine. It has nothing to do with what Re-Logic team is up to. :)
    I'm still getting the hang of wiring in general, but I am really enjoying what was added in 1.3.1. Thanks for the hard work. :)
    i killed a nyiph AND IT DROPED A S.D.M.G WHAT? IM NOT KIDING AND IT WAS ON CONSOLE!
    Doylee
    Doylee
    S.D.M.G isn't on Console legitimately. Anymore. The only sources of it were from the piggy bank glitch in the past.
    T
    the freakin rookie
    I KNOW ITS DO RANDOM IM NOT KIDDIN
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom