Warpshard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It took 3 hours, but I finally got everything in my main world sorted and boxed up for a transfer. Now I need to get stuff from the others.
    Now my Grandma's neighbors are getting Turkeys. I feel like the only logical animal that would come next would be a miniature cow.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    So far they have 4 goats, 5 Sheep (Three are babies), 4 Guineas, about 7-8 chickens (I don't think they have Roosters), 3 Miniature horses (One is a baby), a Donkey, and now some Turkeys. They had a pig, but he got hit by a car, and my aunt's dog (She lives with my Grandma) killed a fifth Guinea.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Well, you have my neighbors beat. Two roosters, two goats, and a horse. Those freaking roosters though, every morning at 4am they flip their :red:.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Either I'm just a heavy enough sleeper that I don't hear them, they're too far away, or they just don't have Roosters. Actually, I think I'll go ask.

EDIT: I couldn't find her, but I counted 7 chickens, and none of them looked like Roosters.
    I have a package on the way, and it's in California right now. It is estimated both by FedEx & Amazon that it will arrive tomorrow.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I do not envy whoever it is who is going to have to transport this stuff.
    Dire Sigma
    Dire Sigma
    Was the package snakes?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    No, it was a toy motorcycle that turns into a robot and a limb.
    I felt kind of dumb yesterday. I was thinking of names for a daughter if I ever had one, and a name that came to mind was Rose. For [cont.]
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I'm terrible with names too, pal. I guess it's common. I'd probably name my children after deities. I wonder what would happen when they got to school. Maybe people would worship them.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    "I choose you, Daughter!"
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    ...I just realized that I actually have a Roselia on my main team on Pokemon Y. I'm not sure whether that makes it better or worse.
    Question about Pokemon: Can a male Pokemon and a genderless Pokemon produce an egg? Or does the male/female have to be a Ditto?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    So far I know, only ditto is able to.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Dang it! Well, at least I have an incentive to get a Ditto now. Plus, I won't have to pay a lot of money to get any eggs back yet. Still, I was hoping to increase my Legendary Pokemon count.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    It will only work if they share an Egg group as far as I know. Even then I don't know if you'll get Froakie or Phione.
    I've been playing on a new world with a new character, and I've been getting parts for the Cell Phone. I forgot about the Fish Finder.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Y'know what that means? Grinding for probably days on end to only be disappointed time and time again! Just what I wanted!

EDIT: Actually, I already have two out of the three parts I need for it on my main world. Well, if I get to 25 quests completed without them all, then I have no problem importing them in and getting the Radio from Builder's workshop.
    I feel a little sad and I have no idea why. Maybe I miss some of the people at my school, or I need something to read/watch. [cont]
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I'm watching Red Vs. Blue right now, and it's funny, but it's not hooking me in the same way webcomics have in the past. Of course, it's not a webcomic, so I'm obviously going to feel different about it.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Been feeling that way quite a bit as well tbqh fam

Lots of people at my school that I've grown fond of- even though I didn't talk to them, I still enjoyed having them around. Now it's summer, and I won't be seeing any of them in person for a few months. Feels bad man.
    Thinking about what he's done, I've realized that my neighbor's donkey is probably sexist.
    redd
    redd
    How so?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    He's mean to the female goats that they own (Their names are Zoey and Zena), and he's tried several times to...mount their female horses. Plus, I don't think he's very fond of their female sheep. He's perfectly all right with all of the male animals, though.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Reminds me of the one time I saw a donkey cross the street, looking both ways before it did so.

What a smart :red:.
    Should I watch Red Vs. Blue? I'm a little interested after actually reading about it on TVTropes. Can anyone recommend it to me?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I've never been interested in Halo. I just want a fairly funny series (Even though I've read it gets incredibly dramatic and serious in about season 4) that I can binge watch, since it's summer, and I need things to do.
    redd
    redd
    Then watch it :)
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I'll do that once I'm done reading someone's reactions to Humestuck on Tumblr, since that's taking up my spare time right now.
    Now my avatar is an insignia used by robots kidnapped and mindraped and/or tortured by robot Satan who then become world-razing demons. Fun!
    Reactions: Aesir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I don't know if I should burst into laughter or just be quiet and bask at how amazingly ridicolous that is.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Let me get a picture of the guy who created this. It will explain why it exists, but not why he was involved in a series about Transforming robots. He also designed a statue involving the team mom of one of the earlier series bathing naked in a spring while she plays with a super-deformed version of a loved villain and Prime watches her bathe.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Here's the guy responsible for this stuff I've been talking about. His name is Yuki Ohshima:
    Ohshima.jpg
    I really need to find something to do. So far, all my days are filled with is Reddit, a tiny bit of Terraria, and videos.
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    Oh, ok. I bet there are still more games out there to play!
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Thinking about it, though, my cousin should be getting one of the other actual consoles that can play Overwatch (I think he's getting an XBone because he is 8, his family makes quite a bit of money, and he has no taste), so I'll be able to use it and play it. Would prefer a PS4, but beggars can't be choosers.
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    I would have preferred PS4, but my dad wouldn't let me.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    And I just remembered, he didn't even cheat. He only defeated Megatron at the cost of some Computer-Generated Characters. Let me reiterate: Optimus Prime has killed himself because he killed people that were not even real in order to prevent Megatron from making off with what is essentially unlimited power.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Robots are dumb
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Prime isn't dumb. He just had incredibly, incredibly high standards for himself.
    I want to make a little altar room for the Enchanted Sundial, but I can't think of a good place to build it, or what to make it out of.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Right now, I'm thinking of an underground room made out of Smooth Granite, and Yellow and Blue Gemspark walls in a sort of diagonal pattern. Also, A sun and a moon made out of Gemspark blocks that turn on and off when it's night or day, respectively.
    While I am having much worse luck with obtaining Dev kits than yesterday, I got Yoraizor's set, so I'm a very happy camper right now.
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    Good luck with that.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I'm going to need it. So far, I have the Dev kits of Yoraizor (Obviously), D-Town, Loki, Lazure, Aaron (Who, strangely, doesn't have any wings), Skiphs, Jim, and Will. I also have Cenx's dress, dress pants, and wings. Still, it's probably going to be a couple more stacks of power cells before I get them all and 13 vials of Loki's Dye and Skiphs's blood.
    why does your avatar look like a weed to me
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    ...It's green? That's the only way it looks like a weed to me.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    If i don't look closely it looks like a similar shape
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom