Terraria Community Forums

YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Thats good, im glad you were touched by everyone well wishes. :)
stormconure
stormconure
Cry in a good way? Because bro, we missed you so much.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
My God... He lives... ;(

crying-man.gif
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
For once today, yes, cried in a good way. I love this place so much. Honestly. I can't even describe how thankful I am for this community.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
And hey, Crocket! Yes, I'm holding on to the best of my ability. Trying.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be heading back to the Discord server yet, just a heads up.

It better not be the weeaboo hellhole that you and Cora turned it into still, though D:< /s
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Aaaand he's back to being his old grouchy memeing self.

Great to have you back, buddy. :D
Xylia
Xylia
Maybe it's because I'm not the social type.. could never understand what makes people leave. I'm sure you've got your reason (as everyone does), I just don't.. 'get it'. lol. Probably because I never get attached to people. I talk to people, I recognize people... but I don't get... attached to them that drama would cause me to leave.
Xylia
Xylia
But, it's good that you decided to stay, since you apparently still have people here you enjoy being around and they enjoy being around you, so that's all good.
basicguitar
basicguitar
welcome back to hell, friend
Mihn
Mihn
ha, i know it, you can't ice cube me jetstream

Welcome back, btw.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
@Xylia I never intended on leaving permanently, I just had to sort out and endure a few bad situations life threw at me.

@Basic Nah, this place is my safe haven. Thank you for the welcome back, though!

@Mihn I'm cold hearted, but I wouldn't pull something as cold as what Ice Cube did :')
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
im right here guys
zanderr3910
zanderr3910
HES ALIVE OH MY GOD HES HERE!
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
lets be honest calling this place home is like calling a garbage dump a 5 star hotel
zanderr3910
zanderr3910
Its our home.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
you cant exactly live here under these conditions
i mean, there is no bathroom, nowhere to sleep, there's no food or water
how do you expect to live here exactly
zanderr3910
zanderr3910
Jetstream brought us food and beds, he also brought us bathrooms, now hes gone, people are dying around here
Back
Top Bottom