Terraria Community Forums

Doylee
Doylee
Godspeed my friend. I'm sure she was a lovely woman, and I'm very sorry you have to experience this so early in your life.

I lost my mother on January 13th at around 10:00 AM, 2018. If you need to confide in anyone, please don't hesitate to ask me.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Her final days were not good ones and she was all over the place.
She had a day where she had regained herself but eventually got to the point where she was barely conscious and it took everything she had to even speak.
And that was one of the worst parts about it. To see her slowly and painfully die in her bed in the hospice.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
But the absolute worst was that we were too late. We all rushed down the hospice to see her one last time but she died thirty minutes before we arrived.
And seeing her, still warm, lifeless, on that bed, one eye half open and staring at nothing while her mouth stood agape.
That killed me inside.
That really :red:ing did.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I'm sorry to hear this. :(
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
The only mercy she gained from it was that she died in her sleep. No pain.
I took her necklace so I had something to remember her by.
She was a fighter, even against something that she had few hopes of winning against.
It’s how she lasted this long.
Unit One
Unit One
Qui, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care during this hard time.
Doylee
Doylee
She sounded like she was in a rough place. But now she's in a better one, knowing you were there to be with her during those last moments and she may have felt the same.

Keep care of your memento you now possess, as a reminder of all the good times you had together, so that they may guide you ever forward towards a bright future.
XSlayer300
XSlayer300
My condolences m8. I hope you'll have a good future.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
My condolences, Qui.
I'm really sorry to hear about your mother, it sounds awful to lose her that way.
But I'm glad to hear that she have resist it as long as she could.
Please take care of yourself.
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
Sorry to hear that, cancer sucks...

Now, let us have a moment of silence for her.
TriforceShard
TriforceShard
I'm so sorry. I wish there was something that I could tell you to ease the pain, to make things easier, but this is not something that words alone can heal. I won't tell you that everything will become easier, because that's something that I can't ensure. Instead, know that I, as well as many others, will do what we can to help you through this difficult time.
neoselket
neoselket
I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you all.
Samrux
Samrux
I can't imagine your pain. My condolences.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Turns out the death certificate gave what cancer it was exactly.
Metastatic Carcinoma, of the Endometrium variety.
TCRanch
TCRanch
I have little more to say than I'm sorry. O\
Orion_Bright
Orion_Bright
Sorry I'm pretty late, but I would like to wish you luck. I bet she fought well, now you and your family will need to.
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
ah jeez...i'm a little late, but i'm really sorry for your loss. hope you are doing alright.
stormconure
stormconure
very very belated condolensces message.
i can’t even begin to imagine how that feels, seriously dude you have my sympathy.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Your feeling of loss is mutual. My father was 53 when he passed away from cancer, back in '16. I witnessed his deterioration over the course of two months. From the hospital, where visits were frequent and chats were casual, to the hospice, where his inflammations had gotten so terrible that he couldn't even look or talk to me.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Stay strong champ. I know you most likely will know little of my remarks, but if you ever do return, know that your will is impenetrable. There is no need to prove yourself any longer; that has already been achieved several times over in the course of your undertakings.
Back
Top Bottom