Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cenx I think I've fallen in love with your avatar (yeah it's weird)... uhhh..... so yeah..
    *sees name next to dev*
    Great, what should i do.... Heck, ragequit.
    *Chazm left.*
    Hey, what would you do if Terraria became real? Would you, like, seize control of the world to stop people from doing dumb stuff, like going into that weird brick building with that old man in front of it, or seeing what that weird doll does if you drop it into lava? You know, take over the world to protect people from themselves?
    Tiny petition: Let us choose the side a statue faces to, as we can with chairs and other furniture. I want to add gargoyles to my castle, but they can't all face left :c
    Shouldnt there be grapple hook enchantments like 5% longer, maybe you can grapple onto a player or mob, the prefix for that should be called like... sticky? I think that'd be cool, maybe spiky where if you hit a mob with it it does X amount of damage, thanks, hope you consider this suggestion. 2nd suggestion:Instead of enchantsments/prefixes you have to find parts to make it better.
    Reactions: Theo
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Maybe you should post this in the suggestion forum with more detail.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    A sort of ok idea though. Maybe Red could implement the sticky part with some anti pink gel thing. Since pink gel things will be bouncy (I think) in 1.3. Maybe there could be black gel or something for that.
    Pizza Pie
    Pizza Pie
    If you really like this idea, you can take it, and expand it, then put it on the fourms-because I'm too lazy.
    Hey cenx, I've always wondered how long it took to get all of the quest fish names
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I actually wish they've spend more time on it, nearly every quest fish have the word 'fish' on it
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Gee, I wonder why...
    Can Ocram put into next terraria version because i want to beat ocram and i want the titan armor
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    what do you want ocram to put in? :3
    Everybody
    Everybody
    As soon as I read this I died on the floor. This is hilarious.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    But those things are already in Terraria.

If you mean the PC version, then... This meeting is over, you're fired.
    You are AWESOME. Your suggestion to use ctrl helped me out so much. 4,000 hours clocked, and I've been doing everything manually. I just had to thank you. Even though it wasn't to me personally, I still appreciate it.
    Reactions: Cenx and ShipShup
    Pixel
    Pixel
    That speech was cenx-ational.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I am all about raising awareness. :p
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Raising awareness for what? That comment does not make sense...
    So why cant 1.3 be an open beta?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Why would it be, this isn't an MMO with a premium shop where they'll get cash from the impatient (only real reason open betas exist.)
    Appy-pie
    Appy-pie
    I kinda like it not being "open beta", the process of building up hype waiting for the update, along when receiving the update; brings me back to being like a child ripping open presents at Christmas. (Sorry for my bad English, it is not my first language)
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Plus- along with Appy-pie said. It's harder to control the influx of bug reports and sorting out what has already been reported when it is open beta; that on top of possibly adding new things and getting crazy results might make it less optimal to operate as such.
    Hey Cenx! I have a suggestion for the 1.3 update! If you (or any other developers) have time. It would be awesome if there was a michanical or hard mode king slime!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom