Terraria Community Forums

Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Honestly I am already prepared for it, I mean all I do is zap me and boom it comes back... what I’ve been through many memory erasers...
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
This is why more people should keep journals like me. Geez, how many people here even have a journal they still use?
Ivyss
Ivyss
If I'll be honest, you really seem egotistical there Animus. Well, to me anyway, though this could just be because you seem that way overall to me.
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
Not sure why you're trying to turn a question about what'd you do about losing memory into a calling out party, but eh. The point of the question is to answer how'd you prepare for losing your memories, which I have answered with journals. It's best to keep your personal opinions of everything else unrelated to the question to yourself, alright?
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Okay, everyone's cool. Also, journal(s) is my answer as well.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Same with Elemental and Animus, Journals, though I'd still prepare with something like writing down a tldr of everything that I'd be able to read first. (imagine the games you'd be able to replay btw.) I'd also get rid of any signs of me ever being addicted to coffee.
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
delete my search history, so the no memory me wouldn't think that memory me was a freak
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Screams echo around you: Use the incognito tabs Use the incognito tabs use the incognito tabs
Blue_M4ge🌳
Blue_M4ge🌳
I would spend that week writing down any important memories
FalloutGuy645
FalloutGuy645
Journals are the most boring way to keep track of memories but I suppose it’s the most optimal.
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
scp 294 my life story cup
A man drank it and wrote a 500 something page autobiography
Buffling
Buffling
I already have a journal that would give me a slight backstory, but I would probably spend the whole week writing down everything I need to know about myself so that I could get back to normal pretty quick
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
So interesting pretty much everyone wants to preserve their old memories! I'm not sure myself, perhaps I might feel sad, then write down important things I should avoid doing /eating (in case of allergies), then go on and make new memories when I eventually lose it...? I suppose one issue with the journalling method could be – Would we be able to trust it, if we've forgotten it is our journal and that we wrote it? 😆
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@sillybunneh I think it's less about preserving old memories but more about having an idea of who you were prior, though some people could see it partially as a way to forget all the bad and start anew (especially so if they've had traumatic lives).

Journaling for me has always been about the fun, but it's also helpful if you want to reflect on past mistakes.
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
You're so wise, are you really 15?? 😆
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@sillybunneh Now I feel inclined to say something which makes me seem unwise, OH WA---

(In all seriousness I just had a very strange upbringing.)
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
honestly, i probably wouldn't at all, not much in my life is really worth remembering
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
There's a problem that if I forget everything, I will only be a baseline that has to relearn everything. For one, expect me get stuck four or five years re-learning Polish, English, and possibly even German.

So... yeah, just send myself into frontline and hope bullet gets me faster than amnesia.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
You don't have to relearn anything. You just don't remember ever using your skills.
Back
Top Bottom