DragonMals
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally made my first proper "About me" on this dangerous site. I suggest you go check it out (or you can always use the one I posted here) for the most updated information about me.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    I do want to play adventure maps, but my only limits is that I'm too attached to tMod, and I mainly play that nowadays
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    Idk much about tMod, does playing on tMod mean you can't do adventure maps?
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    tMod can mean that I can play vanilla adventure maps, but if someone would want to play with me, I would have to get used to playing vanilla all over again. Although I wouldn't mind doing that, ofc. At the end, I'm still playing my favorite game of all time in it's original form.
    I'd like to imagine sometimes: What if there's a mod that exists that only takes in random people's suggestions for the Terraria lore and that it gets added into the game? Every month or two, five random suggestions gets added into the game and it'd be either chaotic or actually something awesome
    Reactions: Infirain
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    And just like the devs for this mod, no chthlulu suggestions or any other other suggestion rules that cannot be placed. This would be great, but all of the mods that people make are what they want for Terarria in their vision to be like. Except for bringing back Console/Old Mobile content into the game
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's something that hasn't been done before, as far as I'm concerned! `:D
    Another thing I have to question about that someone gotten warned on. You could get a warning for getting off topic in a thread? I do not like the sound of this at all.
    1690839820084.png
    Unit One
    Unit One
    It becomes a problem when the member doesn’t stop. They spam, we ask them to stop, they spam some more, we ask them to stop, they keep doing it - at some point us asking them to stop isn’t working, so we have to go further, and that’s when an official warning would likely be used. Members don’t normally get a warning for being off topic just one time.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Okay that makes a lot of sense now. Thanks for the info!
    Infirain
    Infirain
    Thanks, that was useful.
    Today was a pretty solid day. I played some DKC, talked to some peeps, worked around the house, and that's it pretty much.

Maybe play Some Terraria adv.maps but eh
    Sometimes, I get this when replying in a tread. What does this mean?
    1690084599028.png
    StrawberryStealer
    StrawberryStealer
    i’m genuinely curious tho, why was double posting a thing back in the early days in TCF but not anymore?
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    I've gotten this, but someone commented on the thread.

Edit: Actually, I take that back. I was reading the notifs worng, and I thought it was a glitch on my part. Thanks for the informatoin, SS and Auora.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    In the early days of TCF, there was an add-on that fused double posts together, so it was easier to address. After a major forum update later however, we lost that add-on and double posting became a lot more frequent. We got a new add-on instead since it was becoming a problem we couldn't address reliably.
    So, how is the TCF doing today? I legit don't know what to post here anymore lmao

I did create this though: Backloggd | DragonMals
    Good Morning, Terrarians! How are you guys doing on this fine day?

I got a question for y'all: Do any of you like playing Adventure maps? if so, name them all. Maybe I can have a playthrough with you guys.
    • Love
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    I want to play adventure maps, but I play on Mobile. I technically have Terraria on Steam, but my computer doesn't have the required files to run it.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    You can play adventure maps on mobile! It's the same version as the PC version...
    Infirain
    Infirain
    Does boss station count as one? It's amazing
    Not the right place to vent, but oh my gosh I haven't been feeling well with Twitter. Ignoring the rate limit :red:, I have a Twitter Circle of peeps that haven't been even responding to the things I post. And whenever I post stuff about my lore (one of the best highlights of my profile), nobody cares about it, either. >
    Damn, everyone is active today. What's going on everyone? Everyone is doing a bunch of stuff today now since Red moved onto the communtiy forms. I believe this is the second time he's done it? I don't remember.
    Is it me, or is that the Terraria forums is using the same engine as GBATemp?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Yeah, they both use XenForo.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Yep, I knew it.

I want to start using GBATemp a bit more, but I really only use it for looking at announcements on certain things and such.
    Man, I haven't touched this site in a while...
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Welcome back, fellow member! `:D
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Oh dang! Thanks! I haven't been active here since 2018 because I used to explore this place ,but now that I think about it, I feel like coming back here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom