Razor_Typhoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know what October stands for

Ghosts from Graveyards

Zombies wants Brainz

Pumpking rise on the spookiest of nights

and of course I have a spooky OC (not spooky spooky)
    Ok man, I just found a meteorite, the only problem is that it was just under my desert town (basically in the entrance of the underground desert), yet the devs made it so you need to use a tungsten pick or higher to destroy meteorite but explosives dont work until hardmode (why not just make it post evil bosses alone instead of restricting the use of explosives alongside it)
    Toxophilite [East]
    Toxophilite [East]
    My assumption is that it's a feature set in place to fix the pre-Hardmode economy.
    1. Bombs/ explosives don't make pickaxe tiers obsolete.
    2. The feature of Meteorite blocks being hostile isn't totally ignored, etc.
    J Bame
    J Bame
    Mining meteors is supposed to be a challenge. Throwing 3-4 sticks of dynamite isn't a challenge.

Next time put some chests around your bases, I guess.
    two lads here

1632599644958.png

a ice golem (not the kind that terraria ones are), i got a plan of this group of golems based on a element and Blizzard is the ice golem..

1632599696131.png

Nova's sister who's goal is to gather up "The Group of Golems" so they work together to stop whatever is coming.

(yes bad quality........sadly)
    Reactions: Esther
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    They are both good drawings.

If the quality worries you, remember that quality comes from techniques practised over time. You shall improve so long as you continue to draw.

Another option is to ask for corrections when you post a picture. An example: your characters are correctly proportioned vertically, but not horizontally. This is why they appear so thin.
    Take your meme and go.

5o8mrm.jpg
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    I do not dispute your message. For, I have touched lava many times creating a well that leads to the underworld while not under the effect of either a obsidian skin potion or a lava charm.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    This meme made me smile, I love it. ~:D
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    It is accurate. You will assuredly encounter one of these options once if you do not encounter both of them numerous times.
    say a deltarune character and i find a random image of them ingame (characters that have some plot relevance thank you)
    SomePersonIGuess
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    she cares for Lancer

1632580711439.png

also cannot find the urge to literally play chapter 2 for some reason. (probably because people spoiled it for me)
    Capture 2021-09-22 18_49_25.png

who anyone who seen that application...

you know who was Nova's father right?

Answer - His name is Henry and despite being a researcher, gets a bit carried away at times.
    Hi...................im bored
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    I see. What seems to be causing this bout of boredom?
    Razor_Typhoon
    Razor_Typhoon
    RPs arent active and i am not sure what to play or watch
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    I see. I do not roleplay, though I have nothing against it. I do enjoy creating fiction however, so if you have anything relating to a character or roleplay you would like a second opinion on, we may talk about that.
    a redesign on a oc i havent even used in rp yet (Nova)

Capture 2021-09-20 19_44_09.png

Capture 2021-09-20 19_55_29.png

also does anyone have any suggestions for his real name?
    no ship..png

Burst but still loyal to WOF (Exists in some rps instead of regular traitor Burst)

Now that they are on opposite sides sometimes, Burst and Besti hopefully should no longer be shipped.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom