neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me."
    John 5:39
    Romance animes are fun to watch, but it hurts knowing I'll probably never have anything like that.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    God didn't make me ugly because he knew that even if I wasn't I'd probably die alone
    Menerick_
    Menerick_
    That's only because they're completely unrealistic; and all told? If you're getting your relationship advice from anime, that's an entire problem unto itself.

Love is nothing but a luck of the draw, and there's nothing you can do but go out into the world, sit & look pretty like a damn flamingo, and treat others with mutual respect should any come your way. Anything else will wind up putting you in a jail cell.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Yeah, I know anime's not realistic, I'm just sad cause I'll probably never have a relationship in real life. I don't have many opportunities to socialize, and when I do, I'm too shy to talk to anyone, including friends I've known for years, so I just end up sitting by myself. And it doesn't look like that'll change anytime soon.
    If you're looking for a good anime, try Welcome to demon school, Iruma-kun. It's similar to My Hero Academia, but with almost no fanservice. It's also pretty funny. You can watch the first season for free here.
    Just started Dark Souls 3, and HOLY COW it feels good to play this after ds2. The controls are soo much better.
    Dark Souls 2 spoilers:
    WHY IS THE BOSS INVISIBLE
    THE BOSS
    IS I N V I S I B L E
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME
    I'm genuinely thinking of just cutting my losses and moving on to dark souls 3, if all the DLCs are like this this is gonna be actually impossible. I feel like making a game like this should be considered a war crime.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Oh boy, another game with invisible bosses
    peepoHappy.png
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Ok so apparently you can like get an item that makes it visible or something and that's how you're supposed to fight it
    New problem: I'm trying to start a different dlc, and I CAN'T GET IN EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE KEY
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Okay so apparently the key doesn't directly lead you to the dlc, it opens a DIFFERENT area that THEN gives you the item you need to progress.
    I'm considering just beating the final boss and doing the dlcs maybe later, and just moving on for now.
    Dark Souls 2: I've made a lot of progress, all i have left i think is the giant memories and the dlcs, which there's apparently THREE of them... On the plus side, i have a +10 lightning greatsword, which has made the game significantly easier. Still hard though.
    Dark Souls 2 update: I've beaten a few bosses, and now I'm kinda stuck cause i can't figure out where to go next and all the doorways i can find are blocked by statues. And i have no flagrant breaches of lore to use on them. Still haven't found a better weapon than the fire longsword.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Phew... This is gonna be a long journey.
    Ah jeez, I'm only a couple hours into dark souls 2 and I already want to quit. Pain
    Reactions: Impostor
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Update: I found out how to get infinite lifegems and I immediately feel better. Maybe this won't be so bad.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    bro i literally got sent to the swamps of ohio because i opened a chest in elden ring
    i cant figure out how to escape
    So I'm on a quest to beat all of the dark souls games again, plus the DLC, which i didn't do last time. Just finished Dark Souls 1, currently downloading dark souls 2.
    Reactions: Impostor
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    So are you going after sekiro and Bloodborne as well in this soulsathon?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I will play sekiro, I'd like to do Bloodborne as well but I don't have a ps4.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Oh yea, I think you remember you mentioning you didn't have a ps4 before. Well, have fun with the soulsathon, and try not to break too many controllers
    KEKW.png
    I made a new Risk of Rain comic!
    Mr. Spruce Tree
    Mr. Spruce Tree
    awesome! I was looking at them recently and got sad to see the last update was a few years ago. I guess you could say the risk of rain has returned!
    New harry potter video!
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    This makes me very nostalgic. One of my favorite games along with Chamber of Secrets from my childhood. The sneaking into the tower part of the game was very fun.
    RTree
    RTree
    Speaking of which I’m downloading Hogwarts legacy as we speak
    Welp, our internet just died. We tried contacting our provider but can't get through to them. Looks like we'll be offline until we can get a new one set up. I'm using mobile data to post this btw.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    We had something similar happen a while ago, our internet completely died and our provider wasn't able to come fix it right away. At least they were nice enough to give us all a TON of data for a while (100GB IIRC) so we wouldn't be internetless completely...
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Meanwhile, our provider gives us a data cap and raises their prices by $40 a month at the same time.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    that's just straight up scummy AND scammy wtf
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom