neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So i finally beat subnautica. HOLY HECK that game has a lot of problems. I had to hack in so many items because it would have taken way too long to get them legit. What the heck were the devs thinking?!
    • Angry
    Reactions: Menerick_
    Streyll
    Streyll
    I'm not certain, I've never played, but from what I know you can't really focus entirely on just beating it. As to me it's always felt more like it's meant to be about exploring, base building, and kind of getting used to the planet or something before you leave. Though can't be certain, as my knowledge just comes from watching videos when it was still in development.
    I'm actually going to be able to play Tears of the Kingdom when it comes out. I've never played a big game at launch before.
    Reactions: Ivyss
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I hope it is a very enjoyable game. Looks very cool graphic and scale wise from what I've seen of the trailers. It will be an exciting month for Zelda fans.

Yeah, its rare when I play games on launch day unless its a developer or game series I'm extremely passionate about. That's usually what I'll save for preorders and day 1 plays.
    MechaDasÜberGoober
    MechaDasÜberGoober
    I wish I had the money and facilities to acquire it.
    Esther
    Esther
    Me playing a 3DS game from 2015:
    Screw autism. Screw OCD. My brain is constantly torturing me every single day, and there's nothing i can do to stop it.
    The lategame of Subnautica is going to be the end of me, I swear. I've had to go back and forth more times than i can count just because I was missing something I need to progress. Then I'd make a little more progress, and find out I needed yet ANOTHER thing to progress. And the game never tells you any of this. Good job, A+ game design.
    Ok, this is just stupid. I spent like an hour getting to a lategame area in Subnautica with my slow-butt sub, and now it's telling me I can't continue because my sub isn't upgraded enough. You wanna know what i need to upgrade it? A super freakin rare metal that I NEED TO PROGRESS TO GET. These arbitrary depth limits are just moronic.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    well
    gotta swim then
    hope you have a seaglide and an upgraded air tank!
    I'm starting to somewhat regret not buying Elden Ring back when i was super hyped for it. I just hope that once i eventually play it it's as fun as i hoped.
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    you will not be disappointed
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    I currently am farming for the lyendell knight armor and losing every ounce of sanity left within my body PLEASE HELP
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    But the game is VERY fun. The start is rough, but that’s how all souls games are. Once you get into it, it’s SERIOUSLY addictive. I could easily sink 6 hours into it now and not even realize it.
    Not liking how resources don't respawn in Subnautica. I don't like having to trek like a mile away from my base just to get some metal.
    Menerick_
    Menerick_
    It wants you to upgrade your depth modules using a modification station. :)
    Menerick_
    Menerick_
    Really though, the only thing I ever use the Cyclops for is transferring all my materials to my Lost River base. You can just dive into the lava zones with a Prawn Suit at that point & save yourself a world of trouble, especially once you get the thermal module for it.
    Menerick_
    Menerick_
    ...I also always make it a point to kill the Sea Dragon Leviathan down in the Active Lava Zone, cause' that one's just an absolute :red:.
    Just got subnautica! I'm finally gonna play it after seeing like 200 videos on it.
    vessal
    vessal
    pretty good game
    Menerick_
    Menerick_
    Just one good bit of advice before you go in too far:

Never perform self-scans. The Kharaa progression is tied solely to self-scans, and if you never do them, Warpers will be less likely to attack you later on.
    I'm doing a challenge run where i have to get to wave 15 in the pumpkin moon in 1.2.2 as a melee character in a corruption world with no traps. It's crazy seeing all the changes that happened since then.
    Does anyone here know how to use Anki? I can't figure the stupid thing out. I just want a list of flashcards that shows each one once in a random order. I don't want all this "dynamic custom" crap.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom