DragonMals
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally made my first proper "About me" on this dangerous site. I suggest you go check it out (or you can always use the one I posted here) for the most updated information about me.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    I do want to play adventure maps, but my only limits is that I'm too attached to tMod, and I mainly play that nowadays
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    Idk much about tMod, does playing on tMod mean you can't do adventure maps?
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    tMod can mean that I can play vanilla adventure maps, but if someone would want to play with me, I would have to get used to playing vanilla all over again. Although I wouldn't mind doing that, ofc. At the end, I'm still playing my favorite game of all time in it's original form.
    BH---hoh? I already have just about 400 reaction score? This is amazing! Thanks guys for making this community one of the best ones out there.

1697729106033.png
    Gradius. Such a great shump. I know that all of the recent talk is about Touhou and all, but Gradius will always be better than that imo. Touhou is popular cause the characters, story, and well, "the bullet hell," while Gradius... I have yet to find someone mention that game a lot. Can I be the only Gradius fan here????
    Esther
    Esther
    I know BlueMSX is a pretty good one at least, and I can say from experience that you can even use a controller if you set it up right
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Okay that is incredible. Gotta look into this! Thanks
    Reactions: Esther
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    They don't dev 'em like they used to, especially with all the lovd R-Type's been getting these days. I like both.
    I'm bored. I know that I have a half day, but can someone give me something to do in tModloader or something? I want to try something new and whatnot, and maybe... Just maybe... Do something with the Terraria Fourms.
    I don't even know how I'm going to do that tho
    I remember interacting with a user in the Terraria Community about my Indie game and gave probably one of the best summaries of it to them and I can't get it back anymore cause I'm not friends with them on discord where I've sent it.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    I could never mentally make a perfect summary of my game the same way that I've said it to that friend unless I were able to somehow be friends with them again but I can imagine that being next to impossible...
    An option to optionally hide your precious names would be nice.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Did you mean your previous forum user names? Only you and the staff can see your previous forum names
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    That's what I meant. Thanks. Didn't want to see anyone say that I had my old usernames as a previous one.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    (also I did not know that I've misspelled previous)
    Time to change from cleon to Raffina. Raffina is one of my favorite characters from Puyo Puyo. Especially from where she came from: Puyo Puyo Fever. They nailed her personality in both the japanese and the English dubs...
    • Love
    Reactions: Orchamut
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    You can try playing 3ds Tetris and getting the translated version, but for Tetris 2... PC is the way to go unless you're a console player and prefer playing it on those.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Mean Bean Machine is a fantastic game even if it's just a westernized version of a spinoff of a Dungeon crawler Japanese only series (that's also hinted recently at getting another installment made by team compile heart and sega)
    What was one thing you were told as a kid but turns out to be a lie or untrue when growing up?
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    I could give an example: Being told that with a video game addiction, if it's too severe, you're going to possibly die from it.
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    Kubiquity^3 🌳
    LMAO…pretty much everything not to mention all that is untold .
    StrawberryStealer
    StrawberryStealer
    that “because I said so” is a good reason
    it’s NEVER a good reason
    How are you doing?
    How is everyone in the community Fourms doing on this fine Thursday?
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    They should be banished to detention or the ISS. People shouldn't be punching others in the face. I hope that it ain't for something small
    Someone that needs help
    Someone that needs help
    Someone pushed me into then and they got mad and punched me in the face. They got suspended
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Thank goodness. I hate it when people resort to physical attacks like that. I've never gotten into one outside of some kid in elementary touching me a lot for some reason, but that's very minor.
    Sometimes, I wish that Red would punish you for adding bad words into your seeds. Depending on the curse word you used, it can mess up some things in your world to make up for it.
    Tomorrow is going to be the beginning of a fantastic starting week. I have a half day on Wednesday, and I've started to refresh my Terarria mood by starting a new playthrough of Modded 1.4.4 starring the Stars Above (without Calamity). People have been suggesting that mod to me and now it's time for that mod to shine once.
    Makes me happy to see @KirbyTG🌳 and @Artyrian 🌳 featured in 1.4.5. Those dudes are like one of the best Terarria fanatics I know.

Wish I got to know them a bit more but now since they're popular, I guess that it'll be different this time around lol. If they see this I hope their (and everyone else) has a great day
    Artyrian 🌳
    Artyrian 🌳
    I will never call that :red: x a day in my life lmfao

I'm more active on discord than anything too, haha. Who knows, maybe I'll get somewhere else though. It's not on the level of someone like Chippy but I'm just glad being pretty well known in one of my favorite games' communities. Couldn't have imagined this years ago
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Great to hear that you're calling X Twitter still. Just wanted to see your reaction to me calling it that lmfao

You're at least well known to other fans in the community. You're on the tier like JZBoy, Lady Forestia, Something Pixels--- those people. And I appreciate it on that level. It almost makes me wish that I can be on that level too sometimes, but I'm happy for who I am.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Maybe someday, I'lll try tackling a conversation with you again, but school (or gradeschool as YOU call it which is true lmfao) has been more important than evn my indie game and even social interactions.
    y'know, I hope I ain't the only person alone here, but do you think its a little insane that you can have Nostalgia for this game despite being currently addicted to this game?
    I think that if you cant post duplicaste posts here, a suggestion that I would have to the mods that can see this is to make a feature where it automatically merges what youve said next with what you're said previously.
    I guess I'll take a break from playing this game for once.. I'm starting to get more into retro games lmfao but then again I'm playing the old Mobile version cause I haven't played that version since it gotten updated on all of my other systems. I still have yet to beat the original Turkour and Ocram.
    Reactions: Doodles
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's what the game does. `:)
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Actually I changed my mind. I finally tested out 1.4.4 tmod and I got new mods in favor of a lot of my old ones not coming and now I'm getting back into the swing of things
    Probably gonna lagg on this site for a little bit; haven't been in the Modded to do stuff on here lately. Ive been completely burnt out on vajilla Terraria and have been just playing mods and I dont know what else to do even with it.

Anyone got adventure maps to suggest? No megaman, Zelda, or Mario cause I probably know which ones youre going to mention.
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    @DragonMals If it works, I'll put it on the Steam Workshop or smth (I don't know how adventure maps work).
    The world is named Corman's Fun Land. I made a thread about it! Corman's Fun Land thread
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    I wish you good luck if you're going to make a whole adventure map on mobile! That sounds like it's going to be difficult as hell, but I know you can make it. :D
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    As far as the Steam workshop goes, I believe you can put it on there without having a PC or anything. I don't know how to though cause I never imported something from that site before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom