Granger
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I had a bit of time~
    023___granger_by_personatea-d9yv8kq.png
    I
    Granger
    Granger
    Its fine, haha, im just happy you made art of Miriam.
    I made your OC (sorta...) but the art is not done yet... actually i hit a wall x.x I dont wanna just give you a small pixelart, gotta add some scenery and context too!
    PersonaTea
    PersonaTea
    Ahaha I'll try and redo it sometime. I'm also out of art juice right now too. ( o__o)
    And ooooh pixel art! What program do you use? I also wanna try my hand at it to maybe get back to doing art stuffs or something.
    Granger
    Granger
    I just use MS Paint and its pen tool xD I dont think theres much of a need for specialized pixelart tools... sure ditherpens but i can achive the same with the line tool.
    Granger
    Granger
    Flowering Night is alright imo. But Sakuyas other theme is much better.
    W1K
    W1K
    LUNA DIAL IS THE DOPEST :red: THAT EVER LIVED except it's not alive because it's just digital data.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Sanae is one of my favorite characters from Touhou. That would certainly include how she has an awesome theme.
    "Yay manga x has a new chapter online" tfw it has only 10 pages.
    Reactions: Trash Boat
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That's kinda like webcomics... you find an awesome webcomic and then you finish reading up to the current page... only to find out that it is updated like once a month.
    Granger
    Granger
    Oh i have a entirely different issue with webcomics, you see, im one of these people who try to do everything in one go... and that causes me to try to read thousands of webcomic pages without pause. When im finally done i just die tbh.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I usually take it in steps... I'll read for an hour or so and then use a notepad file to store the URL of the last one I read, and keep doing that until I've caught up.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I prefer them over Linkin Park. I honestly don't know why Linkin Park is considered the Poster Children for "edgy" when they're pretty tame. HU is the kind of edgy I love. I like their more dark and sad songs because they tend to be way deeper than their happy-sappy ones. "Party, drink, smoke weed and have nice cars" is what their happy songs can be boiled down to.
    Granger
    Granger
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Ever since "a thousand suns" and "crawling in my skin" they got wrecked pretty bad. I admire they're still well on the music industry. That's already amazing as it is.
    [Sora no Otoshimono]75 chapters of harem building, 4 chapters of killing them all off, one by one.
    Reactions: ded acct
    Granger
    Granger
    Man the manga finale is hardcore compared to the anime.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    i never read the manga, kek
    Do you know when milk is just a teeeny bit bad? So the smell test passes, it doesnt flake or anything, but it still tastes horrible?
    Reactions: Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    do your parents have taste buds

pretty sure they don't. otherwise they could tell that the milk tastes :red:ing awful if you don't put it in the refrigerator for a while
    Granger
    Granger
    Well, they dont taste test the milk, they just smell it, say its good and pour it into the coffe. Im pretty sure you cant taste the sour milk over the bitterness of coffe, unless you put craptons of milk into your coffe.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    i was exaggerating by saying they didn't have taste buds but seriously they really need to learn that milk belongs in the fridge
    I wanted to try pixeling something for once and now i discover paint does antialias everything now and i cant decrease the pen size to 1 px.
    Granger
    Granger
    Nvm, theres a different pen apart from the other pens that does not anti-alias.
    [Robocraft] I have always wondered how viable a walker-t-stick (legs + boatloads of thrusters) would be.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Eh, best footage I could fine of it. I made one myself yesterday, and prolonged the time it took for the enemy to win by a good two minutes =w=

(edit) and there is for several movement types, mech legs and tank tracks being the obvious ones. Aerofoils/rudders produce drag, hovers do slow down a thruster craft (not sure about rotors). Only thing with walker legs is their weight I guess.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    It's the best if you can sneak up behind people, which is common in the 15k matches, but now 25k. It got better though as there aren't as many mega/medic combos anymore to one shot you.
    Granger
    Granger
    Alright its that time again, suggest me a DS game, no matter how horrible it is, and ill (try to) play it to the end! I dare you.
    R
    Red H2O
    Well, I'm too late, but Generator Rex: Agent of Providence isn't half bad. It's like baby's first DMC.
    Granger
    Granger
    Oh god, i dont know what i expected but Cory in the House makes a horrible, horrible, first impression. Wtf is up with this walking animation?
    Ori
    Ori
    "I'm your man!"
    Wtf suddenly i want to eat Sour Cream & Onion Pringles, but i dont even like those... Also, good night!
    Granger
    Granger
    Yeah, never seen these in any stores. They must be a american (?) brand, i dont think we have those over here.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    Sad. They're Fritolay, so they should be distributed wherever you can find Lays, Doritos, Ruffles, Cheetos, etc. Maybe they just don't distribute outside of NA.
    Granger
    Granger
    Oh, Lays i know! Lays are distributed in germany. Doritoes are sold here too, altough i see them only rarely. I think i've seen Cheetos too, but other brands are stronger here. I guess more local ones.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom