Xylia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So that Dragon Dating Sim/VN game I mentioned last time? FINALLY completed it today. Highly recommend it for anybody who likes dragons.
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    i didn't realize this was a fetish
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Fetish? It's 99% platonic with very little of any of that kind of thing going on whatsoever. Though, if people really wanted to make headcanon, it gives you plenty of room to do so.
    K
    Krasunir
    It's called being a scalie, @[7738:mad:SnailsAttack].

/endjoke I believe you need a little more understanding of that term.
    Hmm. A Dragon Dating Sim/Visual Novel game. This should be interesting.. wish it would download faster, lol.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Hopefully it is not NSFW... I'd figure if it were, it (or the reviewers) would mention it.
    I wish I knew why microsoft has a 30min sleep timer set by default, even on desktops. so stupid. (cont)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    OBVIOUSLY, when you first install a fresh install of the OS, you're going to need it let it sit and download lots of updates, service packs, and junk like that. So OBVIOUSLY, the last thing you want the computer to do is turn itself off 30min after you walk away from it.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    and sometimes, people forget that stupid senseless "feature" is always turned on by default, especially if you're used to running a computer with it turned off like most people do.
    So... out of the blue, my mom wants to jump back into FFXI... I'm like "....huh?" lol. But I dun mind.
    Reactions: VictorLes
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    i remember having an old ff-like 3d game, sadly i dont remember the name :v
    Xylia
    Xylia
    FFXI is an MMORPG, rather old one... have fond memories of it. Haven't played in like 2 years.
    Reactions: Mihn and Architect
    Mihn
    Mihn
    What's the point of making an invurnerable charater while you can kill enemies before it kills you? (Ultima Weapon + Master's Scroll is the OPest thing ever existed, heck, relic system is broken in general.)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Because sometimes it is fun to roflstomp stuff? Not something I do all the time, but sometimes it is fun! That, and it can reduce tedium, too. I don't need to be using cottages every 5-10 minutes because of my healers running out of MP constantly, so I make a guy invincible and make sure the enemies attack him.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    But yet if I want a challenge in a boss fight, I can take off his OP armor and put normal stuff on him.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Feels like you earned it by then. Everytime you see her, you know your :red:ed, that if you fight her, your dead, no ifs or buts. Actually being able to take her down is an amazing feeling.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, you do beat her as Golbez and Fusoya... but dude those battles are hard as all crap! Especially that first one in the Crater. Took me like 3 tries to get her. Which made the roflstomp at Baron Castle all the more fun. But now I'm at B13 Subterrane and I'm leveling everybody up to 60 now, and Cecil is invincible (see above).
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    When Golbez bet her, it was a "wait what? I WON?" moment for everyone I think, provided they'd actually done the Tales in order anyway. Mysterious girl is like, the BEST thing about After Years. So menacing and threatening, unlike the average villain these days.
    Can't believe Hillary got as many votes as she did... apparently people just can't wait to die in nuclear fallout. Praise God she didn't win
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    It doesn't matter who won, people would still complain either way. I was hoping after the results were in everyone would shut up about the election, but I gave up on that just like I gave up on the election itself.
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    Nah. This was one of the most dividing elections in American history, and the 4th time a candidate with the popular vote lost because of the Electoral Vote -- and the swearing in doesn't even happen until January. Political talk at the forefront of news will still be a thing for a few more months.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Trump began his campaign with harsh words, and "no bull:red:" attitude, leaving tons of room for demonizing.

As time went on, Trump met with the president of Mexico, and came to agreements, and to the president of Russia, building a relationship. Hillary was seriously ready to go to war with Russia.
    I love how people are so dismayed at Trump winning, like Hillary'd be any better, lol. Hopefully now, we can send Killary where she belongs.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And yes, that is a big part of why she lost... and rightly so.
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    Actually yes. You are "innocent to a degree". Otherwise bystanders in a bank robbery who do nothing by playing into being hostages must be guilty for not stopping a crime in progress. You are not guilty for the crimes of others. But there are degrees of innocence and guilt based on your involvement.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    I do not believe that trump will act on this racism and homophobia. He is a trash-talker. If he does, that is another issue. But at least he is up front, while hillary is very shady
    So... Back to the Future Pt2 was one year off, lol. Cubs won 2016 instead of 2015.
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    But was right about self lacing shoes.
    Waiting impatiently for FF IV: Complete Collection (PSP) to download. Been wanting to play this for a long time! (cont)
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Xylia
    Xylia
    yeah I read ahead about some of that stuff. I hate LostForevers in a game and I try to avoid them.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    FINALLY finished the Lunarians' Tale... I'd have to say that out of all the Tales... ugh. I liked that one the least. Super-annoying boss fights, those stupid malboro plants, not enough heal areas or tents to change the moonphase with, etc. Ugh. I'm glad that's over.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    ...and that might be where I might be stopping with the game, at least taking a break from it. Got to what looks like the last dungeon, got all my crew, but desperately need levelups and only battles I've been able to find are all highly annoying and do not give much XP.
    So Terraria has its new "thing" .... worldgen refuses to give me Forest Surface fishing holes. Making your own sux early game, lol.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    So I might need builder's workshop for that afterall....
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I know... The Builder's Workshop tempted me in the beginning and it'll tempt me to this day!
    neoselket
    neoselket
    if you watch happydays, you'll see how he uses a water bucket on a hammered block to create fishing spots.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Oops, didn't notice it. Oh well I have almost a plat and I have half of what the TM sells anyways, lol. 10G really isn't going to make that big of a difference. Actually, seeing the 23G on me, and knowing I had 80+ in the bank... I probably have more than a plat. .... with no bosses down. lol.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I'm beyond disappointed in you, Xylia. Not just for your failure to catch the bunny, but to assume that the best course of action is to sell that beautiful creature. Shame, Xylia.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    lol. I think in one of my playthroughs a long time ago I kept 1 of each gold animal but I gave up on that seeing how ridiculously impossible it is to find a gold mouse...
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Then, with the Mantis Cruiser, get the 20 Ships Boarded achievement (kill off the crew of 20 ships without destroying the ships by the end of Sector 6 -- not too hard). Then get Battle Royale by restarting... find a ship that can't do much to you, kill all but 1 guy, throw all but one of your guys out the airlock, then board and kill the last guy.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Viola, The Basilisk is now yours. Use this to do what I did in the screenshot. The hardest thing? Trying to get Kazaakpelith to spawn in Sector 2 or 3 when his ship is still weak and easy to get AND having Level 3 Sensors + Lv2 Medbay to successfully save him.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    If you get a REALLY good run, you can also abduct the Mantis when trying to unlock the Mantis Ship. And if you're having trouble surviving against mantis -- vent the entire ship except for the medbay and fight them in the medbay. They can't possibly kill you unless they outnumber you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom