Search results for query: *

• Users: Ominick
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ominick

How any player can beat the Moon Lord in less than 2 minutes.

So I came across a pretty amazing but simple tutorial the other day that shows how to kill the Moon Lord in just above a minute, I can tell you this: it's satisfying! If you havent beaten the moon lord yet maybe you shouldn't check this out, however the technique is complex enough not to make...
  2. Ominick

Other Additional Achievements

(Work in Progress) Are you bored with the current acheivements, did you complete them all, or do you not like them? Worry not! Here you shall see some new ones! Only you yourself can keep track of them unless the developers decide to implement some, comment your suggestions for more acheivements...
  3. Ominick

Other Title screen enhancements

Alright let's get right to it: Terraria has small chance to be misspelt. (Tereria, Turrarria, Terrrrrrrrr.) Bosses can rarely be seen roaming around in the background, to avoid spoilers, only defeated bosses may appear. Typing a swear word into your character or world name makes redigit's face...
  4. Ominick

Blocks & Decoration An idea for the new circuit blocks.

First of all, although I have a basic understanding of programming I have no idea how easily this will implement into the game, if someone knows, don't be afraid to tell me: "Hey! This can't be implemented!" The idea: Blank Circuitboard block: I am unsure of the crafting recipe, wire should...
  5. Ominick

Cheesing the Moon Lord (without grinding martians)

So... You clicked this because the Moon Lord is hard, right? I hope in this thread to be able to quickly show you the greatest weapons of the moon lord, and how to avoid them or use them against him, aswell as his weaknesses. The conventional weapons of the Lord You probably already know...
  6. Ominick

Short Story A short origin story of Terraria

I wrote this as an answer to a thread asking what i thought chlorophyte was, my imagination activated and now i have this: In ye olden days; long, long ago. The world as we know it was cleft in twain. Half of it was father sky, half was mother earth. Father sky was a real :red:. (He relocated...
  7. Ominick

Game Mechanics Treasure Hunt!

This idea is not completly mine, it was originally a short mention in a terraria otherworld post: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/what-would-you-like-to-have-in-terraria-otherworld.19836/ Here's the idea anyhow: Torn Map Found in wooden chests Old Map Found in golden chests...
  8. Ominick

Items The itemgenerators, more item dropping statues

Please read before raging on why this shouldn't be. This is a simple suggestion, for late-game items that produce stuff for free, a bit like the bomb statue. Things I had in mind where stuff as common or semi-common terrain blocks and other items that do not sell for any money If you want...
  9. Ominick

Resolved The ultra-newbish question

How do I include an image stored on my computer in my signature? "Uploads are not available" "Image URL:" Do I actually have to upload the picture somewhere else, then copy and paste that URL, and put it in my signature? Have I misunderstood something?
  10. Ominick

Humorous The Newbies guide to n00bs

...I fikad u dun gun boom LOLOLOLOLOLO Ex. 3 Newb: Sorry for being a newbie, but how do I [honest thing many beginners have a problem with]? n00b: *Attempts to kill a player with a hook, proceeds to try to escape with a flail, dodges a bunny in fear* As you can see a newb is seriously trying...
  11. Ominick

Items Sapient Applewood; an all-new level of wood.

I am no artist, so don't expect artwork, just a good ol' fashioned Wall of Text... If you are an artist with time over your help would be apprechiated. My idea is a chamber, about 50 blocks wide, but varying slightly, shaped like a half-circle, with the flat side down. In it there is a tall...
  12. Ominick

Items Giving the bosses some class.

All bosses have a few drops from every class, few have them all. These are a few ideas to fill out the spaces. An asterisk, *, means it is not actually dropped by the boss but follows their theme. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] More to come when I have time!
  13. Ominick

Game Mechanics Item despawning change.

A pretty simple suggestion. Currently if a world has more than 400 items the ones that have been present the longest despawn. This is a pain in the :red2: when you are farming the moons. My suggestion is that despawn order is done after rarity colours instead, then those copper coins or...
  14. Ominick

Game Mechanics Language Creation

WALL OF TEXT WARNING; PROCEED WITH CAUTION! This addition would probably be a large one, given my medium computer knowledge and vague programming experience. However it would be a good one (in my opinion). You probably already know there are different language options in Terraria. I don't...
  15. Ominick

Game Mechanics Vanity Tools

Now, there is already alot in Terraria to create a unique character style, loads of vanity sets, alot of different dyes and their corresponding combinations. Let's say I want to be a ninja. Farm the Kingslime. Farm Squids in th Ocean to get dark dye. Loot the Dungeon for the Muramasa, or wait...
  16. Ominick

Pixel Art Feedback Requested

My very first pixel art, a third variation to spectre headpieces. Hood and mask for comparison, feedback please.
  17. Ominick

File convert PDN to compatible with the forums?

The following error occurred The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. This message occurs when I attempt to upload a .pdn image to the forums, how to convert?
  18. Ominick

Biomes & Nature New Biome idea

This is a republishment of an older post with a large number of changes. First of all I don't know what to call the biome, suggestions much appreciated. Imagine a new boss, after Duke Fishron, once again I have not much of ideas here, there are plenty of boss ideas in the monsters and NPC's...
  19. Ominick

NPCs & Enemies Dye Trader Change

The Dye trader is not a very varied NPC, he only sells white dye and a dye vat. My idea is that the dye would offer a second service called "Analyze". A GUI similar to the Goblin Tinkerer's "Reforge". However, you can only place dyes in the slot, and the reforge buton is a picture of...
Back
Top Bottom