Search results for query: *

• Users: BlueBullet
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BlueBullet

Devourer Of Gods in DeathMode is a pain.

I have died to this boss countless times. I’ve watched youtube videos from experts but i still can’t seem to beat him. What’s even worse is that he’s necessary for progression in the mod plus the fact that i can’t seem to butcher him. If anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it...
  2. BlueBullet

Destroyer in 0.32 secs

I know it’s not a world record but it’s impossible to set a record on PC because Mappy gaming killed every boss is 1 tick. It’s still pretty impressive though as I did it with pre 1.3 gear. Snowman cannon with ranged armour and accessories in stealth mode. With rocket 3 or above
  3. BlueBullet

Mobile Pretty sure I accidentally set a mobile world record.

So it happened like this: I felt kinda bored so I decided to make a new character and world. I started of by building some houses (1 for the guide and one for a merchant) and then I started digging underground. I found a flare gun and 2 life crystals. I then bought a ton of flares from my...
  4. BlueBullet

Funniest things about terraria

just share what you think is the funniest thing about terraria. For me it’s the name of a certain mob from the stardust pillar. I died to that pillar once and the death message said “BlueBullet was brutally dissected by a twinkle popper” I laughed my :red: off for about an hour.
  5. BlueBullet

Mobile The best thing about the 1.3 update

Every mobile player is hugely exited for the Martian madness, Lunar events and moon lord, including me. But there is something even more exiting than that coming in the update. As of terraria 1.3 on mobile, you are going to be able to dye EVERYTHING. I’m gonna be flying through the skies on...
  6. BlueBullet

Stupidest things you did in terraria

mine would have to be accidentally being in revengeance mode for the whole of calamity. It was incredibly difficult and I was so confused as to why prehardmode mobs did over 200 damage
  7. BlueBullet

The best melee weapons list

I now have a top 5 ranged weapons list and a top 5 melee list. I tend to cover to cover every class expect throwing (lol) and summoner. So basically all I have left is mage. Just like last time I listed down a list of endgame melee weapons and I waited about a week and made a list of the best...
  8. BlueBullet

Best melee weapons.

This list is a sequel to my most powerful ranged weapons list. Just like last time I will list down some endgame melee weapons and you have to vote for the one YOU think is most powerful. After a week I will make a top 5 melee weapons list depending on the votes.
  9. BlueBullet

The Most Powerful Ranged weapons List...

About 5 days ago I made a poll listing down some Endgame ranged weapons. The users had to vote on which weapon was the most powerful. Depending on the votes, I was to wait about about a week, and make a list of the most powerful ranged weapons. Despite The elf melter getting a lot of votes I am...
  10. BlueBullet

Most powerful ranged weapons.

Above i listed down some endgame ranged weapons. After a week i will make a list of the top 5 most powerful ranged weapons depending on witch has the most votes. If 2 weapons have the same amount of votes i will have to decide.
  11. BlueBullet

Mobile KING SLIME WORLD RECORD! 0.27 seconds

On mobile i managed to kill king slime in 0.27 seconds. To do this you need full shroomite with the arrow headgear. Eye of the golem sniper scope ranger enbelm celestial stone and another accesorie of your choice all reforged to menacing. Use the tsunami with holy arrows and an archery potion in...
  12. BlueBullet

The twinkle poppers are coming...

So the other day I was fighting the stardust pillar and I did something i hadn’t done for a long time. I died... to a twinkle popper! But something was different about this twinkle popper. I could feel the evil flowing through it’s veins, it was a menace unknown to human kind. And then I...
  13. BlueBullet

Ban the user above!

So the rules are the first poster will start by just... posting. And the next user will ban him for a random reason. YOU CAN STILL POST IF YOU’VE BEEN BANNED. Example: User 1: Hi User 2 : your banned for greeting us User 3: Your banned for banning him. So I guess i’ll Start. Hi
  14. BlueBullet

Pulse bow vs Tsunami

Holy arrows for the tsunami. which one is... Better for crowd control? Better for Boss slaying?
  15. BlueBullet

You say three words I say three words. never ending story...

Basically the rules are users take turns saying 3 words and we make a story... I guess i’ll Start: One day there
  16. BlueBullet

Items Endless wire pouch!

So the other day I was setting up a teleport hub to get around the world easily and it was at that moment I realised how expensive wire is! There’s an endless quiver and endless musket pouch so why not an endless wire pouch as well?!
  17. BlueBullet

Favourite dev set?

Mine is either Loki’s ( @Loki ) or YirazOrs (ıDK how to spell it)
  18. BlueBullet

Top 5 Best weapons?

mine are probably: 5. SDMG 4. Stardust Dragon Staff 3. Lunar flare 2. Phantasm 1. Last prism Honourable mention: Terrarian
  19. BlueBullet

Mobile Pulse bow needs buffing

it’s a terrible weapons for its position in the game. It took it absolutely ages to defeat plantera. I reforged it to unreal and my tsunami’s on demonic. Pulse bow has more damage than tsunami more critical chance and speed but it takes the tsunami seconds to defeat golem, plantera and fishron...
Back
Top Bottom