Search results for query: *

1. GamerUnity

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

World corruption? For such a game that has its gameplay based on the world that you generate, I do hope this gets fixed, especially to those who insisted on still buying the game even with the hefty additional price.
  2. GamerUnity

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Isn't the publisher the one in control of the price?
  3. GamerUnity

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

Australians have it rough indeed. The Switch Tax is in full effect twice in that country.
  4. GamerUnity

I would rather hear about Terraria on Nintendo Switch. Is it going to have split screen, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer? Would justify a little for that extra 10 dollars in my honest opinion.
  5. GamerUnity

Yikes, it's gonna be a pass for me since it's 29.99 USD. I'll just wait for a sale or something. I thought of all games on switch that would impose a switch tax, it would be Terraria of all things.
  6. GamerUnity

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

No as in, the pixels from the border looks like its leaking out.
  7. GamerUnity

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Grappling upwards freaks the manual cursor (dpad) out. And does anyone have broken pixels in the touchscreen?
  8. GamerUnity

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Broken pixels in bottom screen, randomly appeared. Sloped platforms doesn't exist. (Idk if RNG/Luck but) Materials for wings in post hardmode, like Harpy Wings, are hard to get.
  9. GamerUnity

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

In my new 3ds, grappling upwards and moving the cursor freaks it out. And I have random pixels all around my bottom screen.
  10. GamerUnity

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

Honestly, I can deal with the delays getting shorter and shorter. But seeing it whenever there is an update is certainly bugging me.
  11. GamerUnity

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Can you hammer the wood platforms in v1.0.3? It seems I can't.
  12. GamerUnity

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

Oh man. Amazon release is still delayed compared to Google/iOS.
  13. GamerUnity

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I hope the 1.0.2 update for NOA releases in June 1 because school starts at that month and I hope to &@&#&&$ that I'm able to play it as my schooldays for 2016-2017 is close.
  14. GamerUnity

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'm sad that I have to wait for 3 weeks for NOA but if it fixes mostly everything for my New 3ds then, so be it. Although I fear the worst case scenario is that we won't get the full 1.3 update but only a taste of it. I hope in the future Nintendo would give out a system update that actually...
  15. GamerUnity

Terraria 3ds should have customizable controls where the c-stick controls the aim instead of...

Terraria 3ds should have customizable controls where the c-stick controls the aim instead of "peeking with the camera".
  16. GamerUnity

Important Changing of the Guard - Our New Community Manager!

Congrats to the new role @Safeman!!!! Glad for you to be special and rewarded and be spoiled, hooray!!!
  17. GamerUnity

Post your weird dream stories

Had another weird dream. Got a girlfriend. Roam around the mall. Saw my crush said to me "Nice." We both saw my mum. It was awkward. Woke up. Forever alone.
  18. GamerUnity

Post your weird dream stories

I was taking a piss in my old bathroom (when I was a youngin') with an Adventure-Time style bookworm?
  19. GamerUnity

Thanks, you too................

Thanks, you too................
  20. GamerUnity

Wow, it's been months. Good to see it's still lively.

Wow, it's been months. Good to see it's still lively.
Back
Top Bottom