Search results for query: *

1. H

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

One thing that really bugs me is that when I want to mine a single dirt block while pressing ~ (my key is 'v' so I'll be saying v from now on) when I do mine a single block of dirt on the surface, the game crashes after a certain point. I just wanted to have fun.
  2. H

tModLoader Magic Storage

Having a bit of trouble with this mod and TerrariaPatcher... idk why this is happening but I can give you a crash report. I have no idea what any of this means.
  3. H

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Yes Spawn rates increased! Also I'm now noticing the Dead branch item Its the best idea by far
  4. H

Yeah a Bump to max spawns when the event is active would be a good idea.
  5. H

I'd rather just be able to change them manually like so they can spawn at like 1-10x their normal rate.
  6. H

Is it possible to turn the spawn rates up? I don't really like the spawn rates at the moment because if feels to low. I don't want to constantly use battle potions I don't want to have to carry around a water candle and a platform. Is there any kind of tool I can use or go into the files and...
  7. H

Will their ever be a plant detector block. You put it on a Block and it says if its Fully grown...

Will their ever be a plant detector block. You put it on a Block and it says if its Fully grown or not? Would really help out with gardens and such.
  8. H

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

I wrote this in the wrong thread. Are we able to get some sort of detector that detects plants on a certain Block. for all 7 of the Herbs. I want to be able to get my farm better :P
  9. H

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

No but Seriously we need. a Plant Detection Block. to detect the different types of plants on one block... because I need it so I can maintain my Farm easier.
  10. H

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Am I the Only one who wanted a Daybloom/Deathweed/Waterleaf/Moonglow/Blinkroot/Shiverthorn Detector. you place it on the Tile where it grows and when its completed it sends a Signal? Please. Make this a thing.
  11. H

I'm a little disspointed... You haven' fixed mobifiers... I LOVED that feature in the 1.1 N Terraria I wish you would readd it.
  12. H

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

Thank you Oh and uh. Nice Builder's Workshop map!
  13. H

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

I'm having a bit of a problem... Is this a problem with the Flexability?
  14. H

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Thank you Schoman! I will forever be in your favor!
  15. H

Where can I get this "Fancy Cheat Menu?"
  16. H

Thanks you So Much I Wish you the best of luck ;( No ones ever been this nice to me... :happy:
  17. H

OKay thanks... I'm just not able to use the IN game cheat interface Becease MTC won't load :c But thanks anyway.
  18. H

So Omnir I Know its not your Job. But do you know of any maps that have every Terraria Item And can be Supported By Tapi?
  19. H

Hey Omnir are you able to Include a map that has every item in the omnir pack AND Terraria itself? Or am I asking for to much?
  20. H

Having a bit of a problem with a cheat mod

So this mod. Requires MCT But For some reason I can't get that installed so I can use this Cheat mod. Can Anyone help? It says I don't have tapi r14 installed I have it installed It just won't work Can anyone help?
Back
Top Bottom