Search results for query: *

1. Sunery030

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hey, when I click the butcher npc, my game crashes. why? how can I fix it?
  2. Sunery030

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can I download the older version of this mod? I updated today and backup the steam file but not the mod file. Now I wanted the old tmodloader back but I can't play the Calamity mod :(
  3. Sunery030

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

This mod looks really cool, the bosses looks awesome, I can see that you put a lot of effort into this mod but I have one problem. This mod is a endgame mod but because of the damage cap in the Spirits, all endgame weapons are invalid in fighting the bosses. How about a little change in the...
  4. Sunery030

tModLoader Magic Storage

Here is a little suggestion: change the "sort by stack" to sort by numbers because i have 5 suspicious tentacles and it count it as 5 stacks so its on the top of my interface pls finish the portable remote quick i need that
  5. Sunery030

Broken Sea

This figures why there's a big crater. EDIT: So is the sea.
  6. Sunery030

Broken Sea

seed:938907369 Expert Large Corrupted you probably couldn't duplicate since it's modded and i actually had some issues while installing.
  7. Sunery030

Broken Sea

Yes it's modded. I have play modded for a long time and I've never seen a world so broken.
  8. Sunery030

Broken Sea

Update, this world is broken
  9. Sunery030

Broken Sea

This is not artificial. It's 100% natural. wot
  10. Sunery030

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I really love the gunblades! however, they sometimes cannot shoot for some reason this bug makes me die quite a few times:dryadsad:
  11. Sunery030

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I or we will be thankful if you make a reforge cheat so i dont have to keep reforging for hours just getting legendary
  12. Sunery030

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

anyone know why missing texture for new blocks for me?:confused:
Back
Top Bottom