Search results for query: *

1. Jetstreme ∞

Items Battle Horn - Spawn all your sentries, all at once

I quite enjoy watching my sentries rip apart any and all enemies around me, but it's extremely cumbersome to relocate your defenses if you want to move. I understand that sentries generally are meant to stay in one spot and I respect that, but even just setting them up initially isn't great...
  2. Jetstreme ∞

Items Add date of death to Tombstones

Terraria is all about those extra, tiny details. I think a tiny detail that would be not only realistic, but also useful, is if tombstones carried the date of when it was created. Basically, it would be neat to revisit old worlds have have tombstones not only mark WHERE you died, but also WHEN...
  3. Jetstreme ∞

Video Terraria: The Anthology

Fishing quests suck and I wanted to have a better time with earning them. This is the result
  4. Jetstreme ∞

Video All Your Terraria Pain in One Video...

I felt like it would be unjust to not give Terraria some of the spotlight of the new trend going around. This was inspired by Spifey's original video on Minecraft.
  5. Jetstreme ∞

Blocks & Decoration The Grapple Trap

Grapple Trap I feel as though the trap variety is somewhat lacking; most of them aren’t overly compelling. There haven’t been any new traps that spawn in caves since version 1.1 (except for the geyser trap), which was quite a long time ago. Something uniquely new could be in order, yeah? I...
  6. Jetstreme ∞

Give the above avatar a theme song!

This is a relatively simple forum game that will hopefully prompt you all to find some new and interesting music! The first step is to take a look at the avatar of the person who posted last. Once you do that, find a song that you think would be fitting for it! The song you choose isn't...
  7. Jetstreme ∞

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

"PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor on a massive island." As flawed as the game is, it's still a decent bit of fun. I was wondering how many other people...
  8. Jetstreme ∞

Star Wars Battlefront II

Even though Star Wars Battlefront EA is a bit disappointing, we still have this glorious masterpiece that hasn't gotten old in more than a decade. For those who don't know what this game is, it's a third person shooter that essentially allows you to experience and play in huge Star Wars battles...
  9. Jetstreme ∞

Star Wars Talk

I'm beyond surprised there isn't a Star Wars thread here yet. Or maybe there is and I'm blind as a bat. Anywho - Star Wars. The franchise that holds thousands of great stories, epic duels, legendary wars, memorable heroes, menacing villains and hundreds of cosplay possibilites across currently...
  10. Jetstreme ∞

Blocks & Decoration Expert Boss Trophies!

I was really surprised to discover that slaying a boss in expert mode didn't yield a trophy to show that you killed that boss specifically in Expert. So what I'm suggesting a new sprite for the trophies that are dropped for the bosses in Expert Mode. This excludes fishing trophies, of course...
  11. Jetstreme ∞

Game Mechanics Toggling the visual effects of armor on and off

I've encountered a lot of times where I wish I could rid myself of those Beetles, or to have the Stardust Guardian permanently off my back without changing my armor. Those visual armor set effects can mess with certain vanity costumes and ruin the look. So essentially what I'm proposing is the...
  12. Jetstreme ∞

PC I could use a Weather Radio and Sextant

[I received the items!] I could really use these items, so if you have either or both of them I'd like to offer something. As of now I have no cash but I do have the four fragments from the lunar event, along with a bit of life fruit, among other things that could be of interest to you. My...
  13. Jetstreme ∞

Jetstream's unrivaled artwork [Requests are indeed OPEN!!]

An unfathomable amount of time has passed over the rugged rock we call earth, with each second hungering for something great. For too long, our planet lacked true inspiration. But today, my dearest Terrarians, I shall not only grace your viewing spheres with unreal art, but also revolutionize...
  14. Jetstreme ∞

Items The Swivel Chair

Alright, let's be honest with ourselves here. Swivel chairs are one of, if not the most incredible creations the human race has produced. Just look at this pristine example of such a glorious object: And they aren't :red:ing in Terraria yet. Outrageous. My initial mindset for this suggestion...
  15. Jetstreme ∞

Other Functional Toilets and outhouses and other crap

Doesn't anyone else think it's weird that the "Well fed" buff just goes away, yet you don't actually even need to use the bathroom? Time to put realism in a game where nobody actually wants realism in. Except for the developers. (Did you really need to patch the Minecart glitch?!) So once the...
  16. Jetstreme ∞

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Super Smash Bros is one of Nintendo's most loved series of all time, and with the newest installment in this awesome series coming out October 3rd, I thought I would be fitting to make a thread for this franchise. For the minority who don't know what this game is, it's a game were characters...
  17. Jetstreme ∞

'Sup, Punks.

Hey everyone. For those who don't know me, I'm a dedicated console gamer that primarily plays on a 3DS, PS3 and PS Vita. I started playing the console version of Terraria and it quickly became one my favorite games, and one of a few I'd repeatedly come back to. For those who would be...
  18. Jetstreme ∞

The Last Post Wins!

(banner credit goes to @Huzbubber Tim) Don't forget to put it in your signature! Welcome to The Last Post Wins! Someone had to make it. Rules: Don't spam useless crap Now, go and start posting, lads! Discords: Jetrusalem 2 Join the Jetrusalem 2 Discord Server!
Back
Top Bottom