Search results for query: *

• Users: DarkWiz17
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DarkWiz17

Xbox One Possible Chest Naming Freeze

So in my Expert world, I was preparing for a chest room and I was renaming chests. A few seconds after I named my second chest, the game froze. And since the autosave feature only autosaves every 15 minutes, I lost some progress. The reason I think it has to do with chest naming is because...
  2. DarkWiz17

Xbox One Character Invisible

I loaded up a new Expert Mode world and noticed my character was moving side to side for some reason. Then, things (like my body) started turning invisible so I removed my dyes and left the world, which didn't fix it. Then, I took off my armor and I could see my character again. So I put on a...
  3. DarkWiz17

Xbox One Autosave Force?

Since 1.3 took away the save option, the one where you didn't have to exit the world to save, I'd like to know if there's a way to force the autosave. I haven't experienced any crashes or anything, but just as a precaution...
  4. DarkWiz17

Xbox One Prefix Loss

I was using my Light Solar Pickaxe in build mode (from the inventory) and sometime later, I stopped using build mode. Then I noticed that my pickaxe wasn't favorited anymore, so I highlighted it in my inventory and noticed that it had lost it's prefix. This hasn't happened with any other items.
  5. DarkWiz17

TCF Suggestion Live Chat?

So there are games like Clash Royale and apps like Discord which allow live chat so they don't have to reload the page everytime someone says something. So could we implement something like that? I understand that live chat thing might be based off of servers which allow them to do that but...
  6. DarkWiz17

Falling Damage Better Then Slime Invulnerability?

I saw somewhere that someone came up with a fall damage invulnerability machine. Is it better then the slime invul. machine? So say you are doing a kill pit in the Frost Moon where your slime invulnerability machine is under the kill pit, and an Everscream goes on top of you, killing all of the...
  7. DarkWiz17

Not Receiving Notifications for a Certain Thread

A long time ago, on the PC "I must screenshot this" thread, I pressed the "Watch Thread" button. For, I'd say a month, I haven't been receiving notifications for that particular thread. Before I discovered this, I just thought that thread "died out" and no one was replying to it anymore, but I...
  8. DarkWiz17

WIP The Boy of Vengeance

This is a... parody(?) of a Metal Gear Solid character known as Tretij Rebenok, or Psycho Mantis. I'll still be using the name, hopefully there isn't any copyright as I am technically not publishing this, because "Psycho Mantis" sounds really cool. Anyway, we are going to follow Psycho Mantis...
  9. DarkWiz17

Story Multiple Series of Stories I Made

This is the story of Tigra Xontez. Now I'm not really sure why I made this story, but I did it a while ago so put your expectations really low if you read the stories. [/SPOILER] This is a series following the events of Angel Wicker and her magical endeavors. [/SPOILER]
  10. DarkWiz17

WIP The Blank Page: The Story of an Oblivion Secret

This is the story of my imaginary super-company named Oblivion that has a secret. I came up with Oblivion a while ago and became obsessed with it, so I created a roleplay forum. It kind of died, so to keep it alive I will write tales of the stuff the Oblivion has been through, and what they...
  11. DarkWiz17

Game Mechanics Skeletron at Daytime

For those people who want to farm items in worlds, and they want to get into the dungeon, they have to wait until night. Now, if you don't have anything else to do at that time, waiting 5 minutes seems tedious. You should be able to attack Skeletron at daytime. But he would have very increased...
  12. DarkWiz17

Terraria Fake Bug Report Thread(game)

I thought it would be fun to do fake bug reports. There is a fake suggestion thread, so why not a fake bug report? Here is an example: Platform: PC Version: 1.3.4.4 Betsy spawned the Moon Lord which continued to spawn Moon Lords, that spawned Moon Lords which spawned Betsys. I don't have mods on.
  13. DarkWiz17

Game Mechanics Nurse Sells Healing Potions

The Nurse only makes about a couple silver a day (depending on how often you use her). No wonder she gets mad on a Blood Moon!!! The Nurse might make another couple of (I was gonna say "caps", that's a Fallout 4 reference) coins in the background. Here's how she would sell them: Lesser Healing...
  14. DarkWiz17

Specific User Post Alert

I want to get an alert when a specific user (@SnailsAttack), because why not, he posts the most amazing stuff!!! (total suckup). Anyway, I want to get alerts whenever Snails posts something. Is that possible?
  15. DarkWiz17

TCF Suggestion Removing Search Exclusions

A little bit ago I was searching for the Terraria Bad Ideas thread by using the "Search" function. So I typed in "terraria bad ideas" and it excluded the word "bad." A bunch of crap popped up that I didn't care about. Removing this would let people specify their searches instead of having to...
  16. DarkWiz17

Weapons & Equip Dark Horse Mount

The Dark Horse would look like a Unicorn without it's horn, and of course, it's black. It would have red eyes and have a shadow effect on it. When it stands still, black flames would rise up from it. The Unicorn, if lured into a Disease biome (and is killed), would drop the Tainted Saddle...
  17. DarkWiz17

Resident Evil 7!!!!

I was extremely surprised that there wasn't any existing thread. Resident Evil 7!!!! NO SPOILERS This game has an extremely large story (and helicopters). Since this was a large game (which I'm not surprised it might get game of year), there is a large fanbase. I have a theory: The Grandma...
  18. DarkWiz17

My AMAA Thread (I guess?)

Ask me anything. I don't really care. Of course, not profanity. I'll start: Question: Hello, kind sir, how old are you? Are you a little screaming kid? Answer: Hello, Userisdudecool666, I will not disclose my age as people might think differently of me.
  19. DarkWiz17

Blocks & Decoration Lizhard Block Expansion

I was excited to be able to craft my Lizhard base, but then found out there aren't any platforms (to make stairs.) Then I recently thought of making a Moon Lord arena (to prepare when console gets 1.3.) But if I wanted to make it Jungle themed I would have to make Lizhard platforms. I don't...
  20. DarkWiz17

Mobile Join Game

I want to join a game but nothing is popping up. I'm connected to the Internet. If this info is needed, I live in the middle of nowhere.
Back
Top Bottom